Why is aCultureWarrior so angry all the time?

TracerBullet

I don't know that he is gay. But i suspect the anger comes from his job as a part time mall cop who lives alone in his mother's basement

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
:plain: Ready for action...

MallNinjajpg.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
My guess is he hates gays because he can't come to terms with his own homosexuality

I don't know that he is gay. But i suspect the anger comes from his job as a part time mall cop who lives alone in his mother's basement

My guess is that he (aCW) wants to see perverts* repent of their sins and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior before they die a horrible death from the many diseases that run rampant in the lifestyle that they choose to partake in.

(You boyz can't relate, as it's a "Love thy neighbor as you'd love yourself" 'Christian thing'.)

*Libertarians such as TomO need to repent and leave their godless cult behind as well.

Oh and boyz, one more thing before I leave so that you can start your gay pride parade planning:

GetTested.gif

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
My guess is that he (aCW) wants to see perverts* repent of their sins and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior before they die a horrible death from the many diseases that run rampant in the lifestyle that they choose to partake in.

(You boyz can't relate, as it's a "Love thy neighbor as you'd love yourself" 'Christian thing'.)

*Libertarians such as TomO need to repent and leave their godless cult behind as well.

Bet you 100 angelbucks that gays can get in

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not everyone who supports gay rights is actually gay, shockingly

You act like engaging in an absolutely filthy disease ridden behavior that frequently brings early death to those who partake in it is a bad thing.

What ever happened to gay pride Kdall?

noguru

I think he is probably incompetent, impotent, infected, or some combination of these things, perhaps constipated as well.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Bet you 100 angelbucks that gays can get in

Depends, are you talking gays who agree with God that homosexual relations are sin and have trusted Him and become saved?

Or are you talking gays who don't believe the bible, say that God is happy with loving monogamous gay relations and put their gay before their 'christian'?

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Depends, are you talking gays who agree with God that homosexual relations are sin and have trusted Him and become saved?

Or are you talking gays who don't believe the bible, say that God is happy with loving monogamous gay relations and put their gay before their 'christian'?

Yes

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
My guess is he hates gays because he can't come to terms with his own homosexuality

#1 - if he hated gays, he wouldnt try to stop them from destroying themselves or try to get them to see the error of their ways and be saved - he would leave them completely alone.

#2 - Gay cant be as great as you maintain, or you wouldn't be using it as an insult - in effect agreeing that you believe it a thing to be despised- hence calling acw gay.

noguru

#1 - if he hated gays, he wouldnt try to stop them from destroying themselves or try to get them to see the error of their ways and be saved - he would leave them completely alone.

#2 - Gay cant be as great as you maintain, or you wouldn't be using it as an insult - in effect agreeing that you believe it a thing to be despised- hence calling acw gay.

Gay is gay, it is a perversion. I have even tried to discuss in a PM with ACryingWimp how perversions certainly are the result of a social dysfunction. But unfortunately if it is not ACW's way it is the highway. He is a moron, who will never admit when he is wrong. Anyone who follows his lead is also a fool . It does not matter that he claims to be a Christian. He is incompetent and deceitful, so how can we have any confidence in his claims about his faith?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In regards to the topic of the OP: Why is aCultureWarrior so angry all the time?

There is not enough space on the worldwide web ...

noguru

There is not enough space on the worldwide web ...

Incompetent, uncompromising, oblivious, hardliners like ACW actually do more harm than good when they get too much of a public ear. We certainly do need to let ACW have free speech. But as soon as the quality of his message becomes clear, we all need to act accordingly.