Why is aCultureWarrior so angry all the time?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Incompetent, uncompromising, oblivious, hardliners like ACW actually do more harm than good when they get too much of a public ear. We certainly do need to let ACW have free speech. But as soon as the quality of his message becomes clear, we all need to act accordingly.

:chuckle: The hard drive on his computer must be screaming out in agony "No more graphics!"

noguru

Sigh. The only place on TOL where *that* particular discussion happens to be front and center ... is on your thread.

:think:

Yes, only ACW would see irregular bm's as some sort of fascination with the anal cavity. And then he claims others are sick.

Perhaps he also sees Louis Armstrong's comment about healthy bowel movements as "a fags fascination" with the anal cavity. But then we have "Paul Blart" the mall cop on this site commenting on others, and we have a world renowned jazz musician. Who do you think is more trustworthy?

But we all know that ACW often resorts to inaccurate cheap shots like that, because he is both morally and intellectually bankrupt.
:rotfl:

Arthur Brain

Now now folks, lets take it easy with aCW. After all, it would appear that copies of his latest book haven't sold quite as well as they might...:

61I%2Bh9BkXNL._SL500_SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

glorydaz

My guess is he hates gays because he can't come to terms with his own homosexuality

Spoken like a true homosexual. I hate child molesters, yet have no desire to molest one. You really wasted a thread on this nonsense? Really? :dead:

Christian Liberty

My guess is that he (aCW) wants to see perverts* repent of their sins and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior before they die a horrible death from the many diseases that run rampant in the lifestyle that they choose to partake in.

(You boyz can't relate, as it's a "Love thy neighbor as you'd love yourself" 'Christian thing'.)

*Libertarians such as TomO need to repent and leave their godless cult behind as well.

Oh and boyz, one more thing before I leave so that you can start your gay pride parade planning:

GetTested.gif

You regularly suppress gospel discussion in your threads. You are a liar.

Mind, and this is coming from someone who also wants to see homosexuality criminalized. But I care about the salvation of souls more. You don't.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
My guess is he hates gays because he can't come to terms with his own homosexuality

That's not the only explanation. But it's the most parsimonious explanation. He might be an exceptionally talented and disciplined troll. Might be he's channelling Benito Mussolini, and wherever or whatever Il Duce is these days, he's become a bit more fixated on homosexuals than he was in life.

Probably other possibilities exist.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You regularly suppress gospel discussion in your threads. You are a liar.

Mind, and this is coming from someone who also wants to see homosexuality criminalized. But I care about the salvation of souls more. You don't.

Do you or do you not wish to see homosexuality criminalized as a death penalty offense? :think:

IF that is the case, would the *caring* about their salvation come before or after they are executed?

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Do you or do you not wish to see homosexuality criminalized as a death penalty offense? :think:

IF that is the case, would the *caring* about their salvation come before or after they are executed?

I hope nobody here (besides aCW, of course) supports taking a life over such a trifling thing

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I hope nobody here (besides aCW, of course) supports taking a life over such a trifling thing

To be fair, as much as I disagree with ACW (especially his tactics), I don't believe he supports the DP for homosexuality.

shagster01

My guess is that he's an open flamer with this secret internet persona to make anti-gay people look incredibly stupid.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
. . . Unless they are repeat offenders, he once told me.

Well, that's just ridiculous. I would agree for offenses such as child molestation or rape, but not consensual sex between adults.