Why is aCultureWarrior so angry all the time?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Serpent hisses:
Why do you start gossip threads?

IronyMeterSplode.jpg

zoo22

He isn't angry, he is part of a group that is manipulating prejudiced people into a frenzy so they create more publicity for the LGBT community. Less hardcore conservative and liberal folks, the vast majority of people in this country are accepting these lifestyles far faster than anyone could have imagined because guys like aCW are manipulating the prejudiced into doing things like denying service and openly discriminating. The majority of people don't like that, so folks in the LGBT community are being seen as victims and progress for them has been accelerating.

If you think I'm wrong, just ask yourself why he is so intent on keeping his threads going and why he constantly brings the topic up. He's working the credulous hard.

I think his success in marginalizing himself (and the folks who generally agree with him) is inadvertent.

But it really is remarkable to see how someone can work so intensely and effectively against themselves. It's like watching him run himself over with his own car, except instead of a car, it's his own hubris.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think his success in marginalizing himself (and the folks who generally agree with him) is inadvertent.

Success, what success? You barbarians are still murdering over a million babies in the womb yearly like you have been for the past 40+ years and are indoctrinating children to the ways of perversion. I'm hardly "successful" zoo.

I do want you to know that people like you and Quincy (the "B" in the LGBTQ acronym) do motivate me more than you could ever imagine.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
My guess is that he (aCW) wants to see perverts* repent of their sins and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior before they die a horrible death from the many diseases that run rampant in the lifestyle that they choose to partake in.

So repentance of one's sins is not a requirement for eternal salvation?
Trusting the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation is the requirement to be saved and sealed (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV). If there has never been a moment in your life when you have, you are not in the faith 2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
"receive the love of the truth that they not perish (2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV)."

Is repenting of one's sins and accepting Jesus Christ as one's Lord and Savior (i.e. God's Word as seen in Holy Scripture) not "receiving the love of the Truth..."?
Trusting the Lord believing the good news is salvation. You don't accept Him. He accepts you (Ephesians 1:6 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
Re: heir to CW

You are an enemy of the cross (Philippians 3:18-19 KJV)!

I, As an ambassador for Christ who knows that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them (2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV)/that God will have all me to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth as the man Christ Jesus gave Himself a ransom for all to be testified in due time (1 Timothy 4-6 KJV) wonder why it is that someone like you who claims to speak on Christ's behalf would pervert the very gospel that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16-17 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). Salvation is not about what we do or don't do, but about what God through Christ did on our behalf (Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV, Titus 3:4-7 KJV)!

If anyone is hating here, it's you! You worketh ill to your neighbor (Romans 13:10 KJV) in your refusal to share the hope that man be delivered from this present evil world (Galatians 1:3 KJV)/receive the love of the truth that they not perish (2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV).

You frustrate the grace of God.

(Signature) No matter who you are or what you were doing while you were there, God will save you when you trust the Lord believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4. If anyone tells you there is more to it than that, they are perverting the gospel of Christ (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV).

CW has so many problems of his own, he really doesn't have time to write on TOL, but he continues to preach his hate. Stand your ground. Hats off as to your signature, as well.

(I forgot to capture your post, so I did it the hard way.)
Thank you! I am set for the defence of the gospel!

heir

TOL Subscriber
ACW is obviously a "hate monger!" All sin is an offence to God!
Sin/sins is not the issue today. Sin/sins were dealt with 2000 years ago when God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing our trespasses unto us. When Christ died for one of our sins (and He did!), Christ died for them all (and He did!) Romans 4:25 KJV, 21 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Colossians 2:13 KJV. These religious buggers want men to clean p their act to save themselves, but God says they can't (Romans 4:4-5 KJV, Ephesians 2:7-9 KJV, Titus 3:4-7 KJV).

God doesn't need self appointed fruit inspectors like ACDelco, but ambassadors for Christ preaching the cross!

1 Corinthians 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trusting the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation is the requirement to be saved and sealed (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV). If there has never been a moment in your life when you have, you are not in the faith 2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV).

Trusting the Lord believing the good news is salvation. You don't accept Him. He accepts you (Ephesians 1:6 KJV).

Thank you! I am set for the defence of the gospel!

Sin/sins is not the issue today. Sin/sins were dealt with 2000 years ago when God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing our trespasses unto us. When Christ died for one of our sins (and He did!), Christ died for them all (and He did!) Romans 4:25 KJV, 21 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Colossians 2:13 KJV. These religious buggers want men to clean p their act to save themselves, but God says they can't (Romans 4:4-5 KJV, Ephesians 2:7-9 KJV, Titus 3:4-7 KJV).

God doesn't need self appointed fruit inspectors like ACDelco, but ambassadors for Christ preaching the cross!

1 Corinthians 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

What happened in your life that brought so much HATE and anger upon you heir? Why does me exposing the truth about proud and unrepentant sinners, in this case homosexuals, make you so hateful and angry?

Please share, and try to keep your bible verses to a maximum of a dozen.

heir

TOL Subscriber
What happened in your life that brought so much HATE and anger upon you heir? Why does me exposing the truth about proud and unrepentant sinners, in this case homosexuals, make you so hateful and angry?
How do you know the people you are dealing with aren't saved (Titus 3:5 KJV)? And why isn't your conversation one that becometh the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Philippians 1:27 KJV)? If you think they are not saved, why aren't you committed to the ministry of reconciliation as an ambassador for Christ?
Does the word of God bother you? I'll quote as many Bible verses as I like.

heir

TOL Subscriber
What happened in your life that brought so much HATE and anger upon you heir?
Love worketh no ill to his neighbor. Why aren't you preaching the gospel that is the power of God unto salvation (Romans 1:16 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15: 1-4 KJV) to people you encounter?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I rarely pray for angry Christians, but tonight I'm going to make an exception for heir.

I've run across the HATRED that she spews out from all walks of life, so her angry hateful words are nothing new to me. I know when I share the truth about homosexuality and the agenda that goes with it since decriminalization, that I'm hitting a raw (personal) nerve for many people.

I pray that God will give heir the strength to deal with her struggles and find a way to have peace in her heart, here on earth and eternally.

On that note, I'll leave this thread to the hate mongers and will go about continuing to share all of God's Word in the 3 part thread that motivated Kdall to start this one.

glorydaz

Why do you see hate and anger where there is none?

I thought you addressed those who really showed hate and anger. Guess I should look a bit closer at your posts since I've seen none from Heir. Perhaps you've been in the trenches too long and see imaginary rounds coming your way? :think:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

heir makes some of the best posts i have seen on here. if you actually took the time to read the dozen or so scriptures AND/OR your Bible, you could see. she displays no hate or anger that i see. you make me laugh because i assume you must be joking. i gave up attempting to tone down your hateful and inciting posts long ago. you could work for tmz -

glorydaz

I rarely pray for angry Christians, but tonight I'm going to make an exception for heir.

I've run across the HATRED that she spews out from all walks of life, so her angry hateful words are nothing new to me. I know when I share the truth about homosexuality and the agenda that goes with it since decriminalization, that I'm hitting a raw (personal) nerve for many people.

I pray that God will give heir the strength to deal with her struggles and find a way to have peace in her heart, here on earth and eternally.

On that note, I'll leave this thread to the hate mongers and will go about continuing to share all of God's Word in the 3 part thread that motivated Kdall to start this one.

I'm thinking ACW is suffering from shell shock. :nono:

zoo22

Hm. Apparently aCW thinks it's "God's word" to call all the guys he runs into gay and accuse them of being cross-dressers and pedophiles? What weird version of the Bible does he use?