Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

That is the latest out of context explanation as of late but the truth is the men of Sodom were perverts ( homosexuals ) and wanted to have sex with the angels God had sent to judge Sodom.

Gen 19:5
They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”

What's out of context?

Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. Ezekiel 16:49

:idunno:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Thanks for sharing this video of Pastor Bob Enyart talking to a homosexual dying of AIDS. It's not only educational, but shows what true Christian love is.

Spoiler

"Real Christian love" would have been to preach the word of reconciliation to Terry. Did he?

Reviewing the 16+ minute video, I see that Terry admitted that he was physically abused as a child by his parents, which without a doubt lead to his homosexual desires. Terry then identified himself as a "Gay Christian", which Bob Enyart should have stated is virtually impossible, as you can't embrace/promote sin and still be a follower of Christ. Terry then talked about attending the Metropolitan Community Church (I believe they call themselves "all inclusive", i.e. bring your sinful behavior to church and we'll celebrate it with you),
http://mccchurch.org/

founded by proud and unrepentant homosexual Troy Perry, who I'd talked about in earlier WHMBR! threads: http://mccchurch.org/overview/history-of-mcc/

So, no, in the 16+ minutes of the video Pastor Bob Enyart did not use the word "reconciliation", but he did use the word "repent", which means in Christian terminology to turn away from your old beliefs and actions and accept the Word of God and Jesus Christ's grace as your new.

I find it heartwarming that Terry wanted to spend his last days with people who he felt truly did love him, not the ones that helped bring him a premature death, and had he continued to attend MCC, eternity in damnation.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain

So not a shot to the head then, after all, that would be too quick and not painful enough right?

No, but bludgeoning, stoning, stabbing, throwing off a cliff [those who engage in homosexual behavior] is about right.

I'm getting the feeling that there's more to your story than your misinterpretation of Holy Scripture on this subject. If you need to talk with someone, you can PM me, or there are numerous organizations in page 1's index that you can contact for professional counseling.

dodge

What's out of context?

Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. Ezekiel 16:49

:idunno:

Arrogant= disobeyed God and had same sex.

Overfed=gluttons

Unconcerned= did not care about the judgement of God and continued on in their perversion.

Of course they did not care about the poor and needy they were to busy living in perversion and depravity.

MrDante

Arrogant= disobeyed God and had same sex.

Overfed=gluttons

Unconcerned= did not care about the judgement of God and continued on in their perversion.

Of course they did not care about the poor and needy they were to busy living in perversion and depravity.

Sounds like they were republicans

Danoh

Guess you'll have to purchase the video and find out. Or infer what you can from the YouTube video.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TOL mobile app

You've got a person on the phone who has just told you they are "a Gay Christian."

10 minutes and 45 seconds into your lecturing them forever with what is basically everything but what Scripture says is both the ACTUAL problem and the ACTUAL solution; they tell you they are dying.

You continue to lecture them for another 3 plus minutes.

Grace?

Not by a longshot.

Here, take the following - no charge.

It takes about 3 minutes in actual practice.

Where such a person has said they are a "_______ Christian" the thing to do RIGHT OFF is to go into seeking Right THEN AND THERE to attempt understand from THEM, whether or not they have ever trusted Christ for their salvation AND what THEIR understanding of that is.

If they assert they Believe that Christ died for their sins; that they have trusted Him for their salvation; you then proceed to attempt to understand from THEM what exactly THEY mean by that.

Do they mean they simply believed that Christ died for their sins; or do they mean they believe THEY had to ADD some sort of a work on THEIR part to that.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

Should they profess they had merely trusted that Christ died for their sins, you proceed from there, to the following.

In contrast, should they profess they had believed THEY had had to ADD some work or another on THEIR part to the FINISHED work of Christ; then you first deal with that.

Say it turns out they have believed there was nothing THEY could do to ADD to the FINISHED work of Christ.

Then what you are dealing with is a saved person who has ended up unaware of the power over sin the Believer is given IN CHRIST in THE VERY MOMENT they trusted that Christ died for their sin.

Which is basically the issue of "You're not a Homosexual; you're a child God in His Son who was never made aware of the following, and its' power over sin!"

And that is an exciting piece of GOOD news to communicate to such an individual RIGHT THEN AND THERE!

"Look at this!" you excitedly say - "THIS IS you! - Look at this..."

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

"That is you!" you say.

"And THAT has given you THIS!"

5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; 5:4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope: 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

"On what basis? This HERE!"

5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

"You see this - THIS is what is NOW YOUR victory!"

Romans 5:21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

And then you go through Romans 6 with them...

Romans 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?

6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

6:7 For he that is dead is freed from sin. 6:8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: 6:9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. 6:10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. 6:11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. 6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

And the issue there is that they ARE FREE from sin's hold; from its' power!

That it is simply a matter of taking God at HIS Word on that NOW.

A matter of RECKONING that IS so.

All that nonsense Bob wasted his time on, those first ten minutes, and following, was just that - time wasted on his own pet peeves and need to go into this, that, the other.

Who cares?

All that nonsense is nothing more than "the wisdom of this world."

Human viewpoint dressed up to appear to be Scripture's viewpoint.

Christ died for our sins!

That is the issue!

Alone!

Duh-uh.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCW welcomes yet another Ron Paul Libertarian to the WHMBR! Part 4 thread.

You've got a person on the phone who has just told you they are "a Gay Christian."

10 minutes and 45 seconds into your lecturing them forever with what is basically everything but what Scripture says is both the ACTUAL problem and the ACTUAL solution; they tell you they are dying.

You continue to lecture them for another 3 plus minutes.

Grace?

Not by a longshot.

Here, take the following - no charge.

It takes about 3 minutes in actual practice.

Where such a person has said they are a "_______ Christian" the thing to do RIGHT OFF is to go into seeking Right THEN AND THERE to attempt understand from THEM, whether or not they have ever trusted Christ for their salvation AND what THEIR understanding of that is.

If they assert they Believe that Christ died for their sins; that they have trusted Him for their salvation; you then proceed to attempt to understand from THEM what exactly THEY mean by that...

Do they mean they simply believed that Christ died for their sins; or do they mean they believe THEY had to ADD some sort of a work on THEIR part to that...

As I mentioned in my post to heir (who hasn't responded :()
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4966161&viewfull=1#post4966161
: Terry identified himself as a "Gay" i.e. a homosexual Christian, who get's his supposed spiritual message from a church that embraces homosexuality and was founded by an unrepentant homosexual.

Pastor Bob Enyart did tell the truth about MCC: they have more dead members (i.e. who died from AIDS) than live ones, but he should have told Terry that there is no such thing as a homosexual Christian, as you can't embrace/promote sin and still be a follower of Christ.

Pastor Enyart told Terry that he needed to repent, which is turning away from your old beliefs and ways and accepting the Word of God and Jesus's grace as your new.

Danoh

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4966161&viewfull=1#post4966161
: Terry identified himself as a "Gay" i.e. a homosexual Christian, who get's his supposed spiritual message from a church that embraces homosexuality and was founded by an unrepentant homosexual.

Pastor Bob Enyart did tell the truth about MCC: they have more dead members (i.e. who died from AIDS) than live ones, but he should have told Terry that there is no such thing as a homosexual Christian, as you can't embrace/promote sin and still be a follower of Christ.

Pastor Enyart told Terry that he needed to repent, which is turning away from your old beliefs and ways and accepting the Word of God and Jesus's grace as your new.

If you say so "religionist."

MrDante

Pastor Bob Enyart did tell the truth
I can't read any more. Laughing to hard.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't defend conservatives.

Maybe you can attempt to defend the church denomination that Terry (the caller in Bob Enyart's video) was associated with and make a case as to how it embraces biblical teachings on human sexuality?

Metropolitan Community Church of Pittsburgh has been uniting same-sex couples for 39 years. Now, thankfully, we can perform same-sex weddings, and our weddings have the blessing of the State of Pennsylvania!
http://www.mccpittsburgh.com/marriagesholy-unions

0b4981_796b79c8c4c04167b8e3dd959408a50a.jpg_srz_980_255_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

http://static.wixstatic.com/media/0....jpg_srz_980_255_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

dodge

If you say so "religionist."

Simply put the man in question never died to sin and has no part in the salvation Jesus provided for him and that is according to Jesus, Paul, John, Matthew, Mark,Jude,James and all of the OT prophets. I will stay with what they taught and KNOW you are wrong.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by dodge
Jde 1:7
In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

In the original Hebrew the phrase used was not perversion it was "strange flesh" (σαρκὸς ἑτέρας. The bible clearly defines strange flesh in Genisis 6 and Job 1. Here we read of a time when the "sons of God" cohabited with the "daughters of humans", resulting in a strange progeny called in the Hebrew "nephilim”.

Strange flesh refers to sexual activity between angels and humans which has nothing to do with homosexuality but of concourse between two distinct orders of creation.

Yet Genesis 19 is more specific:

Sodom and Gomorrah Destroyed

19 The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground. 2 “My lords,” he said, “please turn aside to your servant’s house. You can wash your feet and spend the night and then go on your way early in the morning.”

“No,” they answered, “we will spend the night in the square.”

3 But he insisted so strongly that they did go with him and entered his house. He prepared a meal for them, baking bread without yeast, and they ate. 4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7 and said, “No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+19&version=NIV

Being that the LGBTQ movement has a long history of pederasty, I wonder if the angels were 12 year olds?

51877514ec0fa4cdaeebd481db87eb1c.gif

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/51/87/75/51877514ec0fa4cdaeebd481db87eb1c.gif

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So what ever transpired between all of the men of Sodom and these angles and Lot pimping out his girls had nothing to do with the decision to destroy Sodom.

You must have Lot confused with the very long list of homosexuals like Duke University Professor Frank Lombard who have adopted young children, raped them and then pimped them out to other homosexuals.

MrDante

Yet Genesis 19 is more specific:

Sodom and Gomorrah Destroyed

19 The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening,
Already been down that path.

Did this happen before or after the decision to destroy Sodom was made?

Being that the LGBTQ movement has a long history of pederasty, I wonder if the angels were 12 year olds?
Considering that the Hebrew pronouns for he and she are practically identical how do we know the Angles were male?

MrDante

You must have Lot confused with the very long list of homosexuals like Duke University Professor Frank Lombard who have adopted young children, raped them and then pimped them out to other homosexuals.

You must not have read the bible. Actually that is not much of a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.