Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
2Pe 2:7
And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

The verse explains Lot's situation. It is kinda like fake supposed Christians taking up and supporting perverts is it not ?

Yeah, good ol' righteous Lot and his (unfortunately) expendable daughters.

dodge

If they were angels, they didn't need protection. The daughters needed protection, and their father offered them to a mob that you can only conjecture was "safe" for them to be thrown to.

Proving yet again living around and making excuses for perverts destroys any sense of normalcy and common sense.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Really ! The last report I read said same sex males in monogamous relationships average over 200 other sexual partners a year.` That is NOT love that is lust.

I covered 'gay culture' pretty extensively in an earlier thread, so one only need look at 'gay' pride parades, festivals, film festivals, periodicals, websites like Grindr and the writings of homosexual icons to see that sex with anyone or any amount of people is not off limits (hence the reason I call it the "sexual anarchist movement").

Grindr-tag.jpg

http://plusheartstar.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Grindr-tag.jpg

I do have to laugh at those homosexuals and defenders of homosexuality who don't embrace the promiscuous homosexual lifestyle, but borrow off (albeit a twisted version) of the monogamous theme found throughout Judeo-Christian doctrine.

That being said:

It isn't promiscuity that is the problem amongst homosexuals, it's the unnatural sex act that is the problem.

You see dodge, when homosexuals start mixing things like semen, bacteria, blood, urine and feces together in a sex act, bad things are going to happen to those people.

Be it with one partner or 100, unnatural homo sex leads to things like anal cancer, syphilis, gonorrhea, meningitis, HIV/AIDS and a long list of STD's that I can't pronounce, let alone spell.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
anna will ignore this, but my explanation for Lot's behavior would have been a question:

Was Abraham righteous in preparing to kill his son Isaac?

and of course, annabananahead would have been thrown into a tizzy, because offering to allow your daughters to be raped is much much worse than offering to kill your son

dodge

oh, i thought you didn't see them

did you ever ask your catholic priests about that passage before you turned your back on Christianity?

i do :idunno:

I know the answer but I am pretty sure you do not have a clue, and as scripture says we need to be careful where and to whom we cast pearls.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
anna will ignore this, but my explanation for Lot's behavior would have been a question:

Was Abraham righteous in preparing to kill his son Isaac?

and of course, annabananahead would have been thrown into a tizzy, because offering to allow your daughters to be raped is much much worse than offering to kill your son

Since I have three sons, it's not a matter of "worse," both are a matter of unthinkable. It's not righteous to do either - I would never have killed my own son, and I would never have offered my daughters up to be raped.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

MrDante

Yes, I think it is pretty arrogant to want to rape two male angels.

Gen 19:5
They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”

was that before or after the decision to destroy Sodom was made?

dodge

was that before or after the decision to destroy Sodom was made?

Nothing can be hid from God. The decision was made by God before He sent the angels to Abraham and Lot. The recording of the event was a warning to us to not go down the same road as the folks of Sodom and Gomorrah, but men do love their sin !

MrDante

Nothing can be hid from God. The decision was made by God before He sent the angels to Abraham and Lot. The recording of the event was a warning to us to not go down the same road as the folks of Sodom and Gomorrah, but men do love their sin !

So what ever transpired between all of the men of Sodom and these angles and Lot pimping out his girls had nothing to do with the decision to destroy Sodom.

dodge

So what ever transpired between all of the men of Sodom and these angles and Lot pimping out his girls had nothing to do with the decision to destroy Sodom.

Gen 18:20
And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;

Jde 1:7
In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

MrDante

Gen 18:20
And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;
Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. Ezekiel 16:49

Jde 1:7
In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

In the original Hebrew the phrase used was not perversion it was "strange flesh" (σαρκὸς ἑτέρας. The bible clearly defines strange flesh in Genisis 6 and Job 1. Here we read of a time when the "sons of God" cohabited with the "daughters of humans", resulting in a strange progeny called in the Hebrew "nephilim”.

Strange flesh refers to sexual activity between angels and humans which has nothing to do with homosexuality but of concourse between two distinct orders of creation.

Arthur Brain

It was not that hard to find just took a little effort.

Statistics on sexual promiscuity among homosexuals
by Matt Slick
9/13/11

Promiscuity
28% of homosexual men had more than 1000 partners: "Bell and Weinberg reported evidence of widespread sexual compulsion among homosexual men. 83% of the homosexual men surveyed estimated they had had sex with 50 or more partners in their lifetime, 43% estimated they had sex with 500 or more partners; 28% with 1,000 or more partners. Bell and Weinberg p 308." (exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php)
79% of homosexual men say over half of sex partners are strangers: "The survey showed 79% of the respondents saying that over half of their sexual partners were strangers. Seventy percent said that over half of their sexual partners were people with whom they had sex only once. Bell and Weinberg pp.308-309." (exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php)
Modal range for homosexual sex partners 101-500: "In their study of the sexual profiles of 2,583 older homosexuals published in Journal of Sex Research, Paul Van de Ven et al. found that "the modal range for number of sexual partners ever [of homosexuals] was 101–500." In addition, 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent had between 501 and 1000 partners. A further 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent reported having had more than 1000 lifetime sexual partners. Paul Van de Ven et al., "A Comparative Demographic and Sexual Profile of Older Homosexually Active Men," Journal of Sex Research 34 (1997): 354." (exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php)
1978 study, 78% of gay men ad more than 100 partners, 28% more than 1000: "A far-ranging study of homosexual men published in 1978 revealed that 75 percent of self-identified, white, gay men admitted to having sex with more than 100 different males in their lifetime: 15 percent claimed 100-249 sex partners; 17 percent claimed 250-499; 15 percent claimed 500-999; and 28 percent claimed more than 1,000 lifetime male sex partners. By 1984, after the AIDS epidemic had taken hold, homosexual men were reportedly curtailing promiscuity, but not by much. Instead of more than 6 partners per month in 1982, the average non-monogamous respondent in San Francisco reported having about 4 partners per month in 1984." (catholiceducation.org/articles/homosexuality/ho0075.html)
There is an extremely low rate of sexual fidelity among homosexual men as compared to married heterosexuals. Among married females 85% reported sexual fidelity. Among married men, 75.5% reported sexual fidelity. Among homosexual males in their current relationship, 4.5% reported sexual fidelity. (Sources:Laumann, The Social Organization of Sexuality, 216; McWhirter and Mattison, The Male Couple: How Relationships Develop (1984): 252-253; Wiederman, "Extramarital Sex," 170. This is extracted from http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=IS04C02)

https://carm.org/statistics-homosexual-promiscuity

Oh, you have gotta be kidding me...what a load of bunk. I suggest you respond to Mr Dante's dismantling of this train wreck.

:freak:

Status
Not open for further replies.