Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge

Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. Ezekiel 16:49

Yes, I think it is pretty arrogant to want to rape two male angels.

Gen 19:5
They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yes, I think it is pretty arrogant to want to rape two male angels.

They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”

And that awesome dad Lot said "not my visitors! Heck no! Here, rape my daughters instead!"

What a dad...

dodge

And that awesome dad Lot said "not my visitors! Heck no! Here, rape my daughters instead!"

What a dad...

Regardless of Lot's decision concerning his daughters Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because the majority of men were homosexuals.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Regardless of Lot's decision concerning his daughters Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because the majority of men were homosexuals.

What a dad...

But no one cares about that part, do they? Because it's kind of embarrassing to call Lot righteous for being willing to toss his daughters to the mob, don't you think?

dodge

What a dad...

But no one cares about that part, do they? Because it's kind of embarrassing to call Lot righteous for being willing to toss his daughters to the mob, don't you think?

All your showing is that you have zero clue of how the folks in the middle east live.

Even today a guest under their roof they will defend to the death.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
All your showing is that you have zero clue of how the folks in the middle east live.

All you're showing is how little concern you think a father should have for his daughters, that offering them up to be gang-raped is somehow justifiable.

dodge

All you're showing is how little concern you think a father should have for his daughters, that offering them up to be gang-raped is somehow justifiable.

I have 3 daughters and 5 granddaughters and I would have NOT sent anyone of them out of the house;however, I was not born and raised in their culture where a guest under ones roof is protected at any cost.

Quit being stupid and a self professed know it all you do not make the cut.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I have 3 daughters and 5 granddaughters and I would have NOT sent anyone of them out of the house;however, I was not born and raised in their culture where a guest under ones roof is protected at any cost.

Then you should know that Lot wasn't righteous.

Aren't you just the most charitable Christian ever? :cloud9:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

she's baiting you, dodge

don't bite

dodge

Says the guy who asked me the same question three times, because he was baiting me.

Neither of you have an explanation for Lot's supposed righteousness.

Obviously, you have never studied the bible and for sure not what you are talking about right now.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by dodge

Welcome back to the WHMBR! Part 4 thread anna, I hope that my presence doesn't chase you off again.

You and I had this discussion in an earlier thread. It's pretty common knowledge (amongst women) that the safest place to be when it comes to not being in fear of sexual assault is around males who have no sexual interest in women.

Lot not only took the protection of the Angels that God sent down very seriously, (they would have been raped by the homosexuals at his door had he allowed them to), he knew that his daughters were perfectly safe from being sexually assaulted.

The Bible didn't mention if the sodomites offered to give Lot's daughters a shampoo and cut and style their hair though.

dodge

I asked you a question. Can you answer it?

2Pe 2:7
And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

The verse explains Lot's situation. It is kinda like Christians taking up and supporting perverts is it not ?

Psalms 1 describes you perfectly.

1st you walk with those opposed to God

2nd you stand and listen to unbelievers.

3rd you sit in the seat of the scornful with the scorners..

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Originally Posted by dodge

Welcome back to the WHMBR! Part 4 thread anna, I hope that my presence doesn't chase you off again.

You and I had this discussion in an earlier thread. It's pretty common knowledge (amongst women) that the safest place to be when it comes to not being in fear of sexual assault is around males who have no sexual interest in women.

Lot not only took the protection of the Angels that God sent down very seriously, (they would have been raped by the homosexuals at his door had he allowed them to), he knew that his daughters were perfectly safe from being sexually assaulted.

The Bible didn't mention if the sodomites offered to give Lot's daughters a shampoo and cut and style their hair though.

If they were angels, they didn't need protection. The daughters needed protection, and their father offered them to a mob that you can only conjecture was "safe" for them to be thrown to.

Status
Not open for further replies.