Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDante

No, you dodged my question and gave a non-answer. Please answer my specific question. If a friend or loved one was destroying themselves, would you warn them?

I guess you want me to say something like "of course I would warn them" so you can lecture me about how bigotry and prejudice and discrimination are REALLY acts of love. That it's an act of love to lie about gays or blacks or Jews or the handicapped or Hispanics or Muslims. That promoting discrimination is a moral thing. How longing for the days when People like Mike Huges would be "taken care of" is what a good person does.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I guess you want me to say something like "of course I would warn them" so you can lecture me about how bigotry and prejudice and discrimination are REALLY acts of love. That it's an act of love to lie about gays or blacks or Jews or the handicapped or Hispanics or Muslims. That promoting discrimination is a moral thing. How longing for the days when People like Mike Huges would be "taken care of" is what a good person does.
So you wouldn't warn your friend or loved one, who's doing something that is destructive, that it's destroying them?

And you call us bigots...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I was responding to a pervert's pondering that the angles may have looked like boys.

Now that it's been established (even by a LGBTQ source) that the angels appeared as men/males, let's discuss how you and many in the LGBTQ movement attempt to say that the term "strange flesh" isn't about homosexual relations, but relations between men and angels.

Strange flesh refers to sexual activity between angels and humans which has nothing to do with homosexuality but of concourse between two distinct orders of creation.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...nalized!-Part-4/page316&p=4966099#post4966099

Refuted in this article:

Homosexuality and “Strange Flesh”

Some defenders of homosexuality maintain that Jude condemned the men of Sodom—not for their homosexuality—but because they sought to have sexual relations with angels. They base this claim on the use of the expression “strange flesh”: “as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire” (Jude 7, emp. added). The reasoning is that the men of Sodom were guilty of desiring sexual relations with the angelic visitors (Genesis 19:1-5). However, several problems are inherent in this interpretation.

Read more: https://apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=7&article=1428

Last edited:

MrDante

Not only is homosexuality and Christianity mutually exclusive, so is homosexuality and sanity.

Just smell that fresh brewed hate. And that hate is harming not just you and but countless others

Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates a brother or sister is still in the darkness. Anyone who loves their brother and sister lives in the light, and there is nothing in them to make them stumble. But anyone who hates a brother or sister is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them. John 2:9-11

So you have been warned that you are engaging in harmful behavior. Will that prompt you to change or to engage in denial?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Just smell that fresh brewed hate. And that hate is harming not just you and but countless others

Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates a brother or sister is still in the darkness. Anyone who loves their brother and sister lives in the light, and there is nothing in them to make them stumble. But anyone who hates a brother or sister is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them. John 2:9-11

So you have been warned that you are engaging in harmful behavior. Will that prompt you to change or to engage in denial?

i don't count as brothers and sisters those who reject God

i suspect JR doesn't either

Is it OK to lie about homosexuals?

no it isn't

you should stop doing that

MrDante

Now that it's been established (even by a LGBTQ source) that the angels appeared as men/males, let's discuss how you and many in the LGBTQ movement attempt to say that the term "strange flesh" isn't about homosexual relations, but relations between men and angels.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...nalized!-Part-4/page316&p=4966099#post4966099

Refuted in this article:

Homosexuality and “Strange Flesh”

Some defenders of homosexuality maintain that Jude condemned the men of Sodom—not for their homosexuality—but because they sought to have sexual relations with angels. They base this claim on the use of the expression “strange flesh”: “as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire” (Jude 7, emp. added). The reasoning is that the men of Sodom were guilty of desiring sexual relations with the angelic visitors (Genesis 19:1-5). However, several problems are inherent in this interpretation.

Read more: https://apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=7&article=1428

Well that was convoluted and not terribly accurate. All Dr. Miller did there was demonstrate the twisted logic eh is willing to employ to justify his own perversions.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

The bible says to "let love be without hypocrisy, hate evil."

Homosexuality is pretty evil, according to God.

In fact, it's so evil, He calls it an "abomination" to Him.

Sin is something that leads to death (either physical and/or spiritual). Would you agree?

MrDante

The bible says to "let love be without hypocrisy, hate evil."

Homosexuality is pretty evil, according to God.

In fact, it's so evil, He calls it an "abomination" to Him.

Sin is something that leads to death (either physical and/or spiritual). Would you agree?

Proverbs says lying and false witness are abominations.
So lying about homosexuals leads to death.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Being born leads to death.
Dante, let's not play word games here. Being born is not a cause of death, because a person can die while still yet unborn.

Would you agree that sin is something that leads to death?

Status
Not open for further replies.