Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoh

Simply put the man in question never died to sin and has no part in the salvation Jesus provided for him and that is according to Jesus, Paul, John, Matthew, Mark,Jude,James and all of the OT prophets. I will stay with what they taught and KNOW you are wrong.

Yep - you ARE a works based salvationist.

In short, a fool, who has yet to understand the Cross of Christ.

Galatians 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Yet Genesis 19 is more specific...

Already been down that path.

Let's keep going down that path until you get it right.

Did this happen before or after the decision to destroy Sodom was made?

The attempted rape of Lot's two angel visitors whose appearance were male pretty much put the final nail in the proverbial coffin for Sodom and Gomorrah (being a defender of the LGBTQ movement, you know all about coffins don't you ...Dante?)

Apparently there were fewer than 10 righteous people:

Genesis 18:32

Considering that the Hebrew pronouns for he and she are practically identical how do we know the Angles were male?

Genesis 18: 16, 22; Genesis 19: 5, 8, 10 & 12.

You must not have read the bible. Actually that is not much of a surprise.

Not the one with the pretty rainbow on the cover;
the-gay-bible-300x190.jpg

Let's see what the haters of God and everything decent have to say about Lot and his visitors:

-- Queen James Bible:* *“And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? Bring them out unto us, that we may rape and humiliate them.”
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/queen-james-bible-scrubs-homophobic-passages

You God haters are really something.

Last edited:

MrDante

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Yet Genesis 19 is more specific...

Let's keep going down that path until you get it right.

The attempted rape of Lot's two angel visitors whose appearance were male
How do you know what they looked like?

pretty much put the final nail in the proverbial coffin for Sodom and Gomorrah
So it was already decided.

Let's see what the haters of God and everything decent have to say about Lot and his visitors:
I think we all know what you have to say

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
How do you know what they looked like?

See the post above yours.

So it was already decided.

No, do you not know what "final nail in the coffin" means? It means:

"An event that causes the failure of something that had already started to fail: This latest evidence could be the*final nail in the coffinfor Jackson's case" (From the Cambridge Learners Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)

In other words, it was the final factor that made God want to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I spent a couple of minutes trying to figure out where you were going with your earlier statement:

Considering that the Hebrew pronouns for he and she are practically identical how do we know the Angles were male?

So you're saying that the translation from Hebrew to English was confused and the angels were really women?

Does that go for all of Holy Scripture or just those particular passages and verses relating to the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah?

You LGBTQ'ers are really taking gender confusion to a whole new level (i.e. Moses, Jesus and every man referred to as "he" in Hebrew were actually women).

MrDante

I spent a couple of minutes trying to figure out where you were going with your earlier statement:

So you're saying that the translation from Hebrew to English was confused and the angels were really women?

I was responding to a pervert's pondering that the angles may have looked like boys.

dodge

Yep - you ARE a works based salvationist.

In short, a fool, who has yet to understand the Cross of Christ.

Galatians 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

UN-like you Danoh I actually do NOT need to change scripture to fit into MAD. I believe and understand Eph. 2:8-10 but there are a whole lot more scripture than 2 verses, which I don't have to change the context of and destroy the meaning of to support the false beliefs in MAD.

Danoh

UN-like you Danoh I actually do NOT need to change scripture to fit into MAD. I believe and understand Eph. 2:8-10 but there are a whole lot more scripture than 2 verses, which I don't have to change the context of and destroy the meaning of to support the false beliefs in MAD.

Nope - yours is the endless treadmill deal - some sort of a gerbil on one of those round exercise treadmills, ever lugging a cross behind him :D

As for your other assertion - you're as clueless of Mid-Acts as a study principle as most any other clueless individual on TOL.

Get a clue, dodge.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No, I mean those who profess to be Christians while they preach hate and ignorance.
Dante, I feel I've asked you this before, but if your friend or a loved one were doing something that is destroying them, would you warn them?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I just did answer
No, you dodged my question and gave a non-answer. Please answer my specific question. If a friend or loved one was destroying themselves, would you warn them?

Status
Not open for further replies.