Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

GFR7

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Welcome back GFR7. Which personality did you bring with you today?

I've noticed that you've been distraught since Uberpod1 left us.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4142780&postcount=3909

But since Persephone66 aka Chuck is back, I think that the two of you will work mahhhhhhvelously together talking about 'gay' culture and what not.
I asked if YOU missed ME, you first class idiot! :chuckle:

TracerBullet

Quote:
Since I didn't see an answer to my question ole drama queen, I'll ask it again:

If indeed it is revealed that this 15 year old has same sex attractions, I wonder if homosexualists drama queens who spend all of their time defending homosexuality like Art Brain would still be against him receiving reparative therapy for his "sexual orientation"?
you first

GFR7

Let me put it this way: With you and the drag queen Chuck posting in this thread together, the recriminalization of homosexuality cause is looking very good.
aww, you DID, you big fool :roses:

Now what did you think of MassResistance's latest? :think:
Myself, I think they're wrong on this one.....

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Of course I do, in fact I posted this a little over a month ago.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4208051&postcount=5288
Sorry I missed it, I was probly too busy living life.
I'm getting the feeling that you haven't accepted God into your life.
Outgrew imaginary friends and fairy tales a long time ago. I'm getting the feeling that you haven't accepted reality into your life.
Speaking of Phil Robertson: I bought a couple of t-shirts that I frequently wear around downtown Sodomy and Gonorrhea North, here's one of them:

Spoiler
dc_fg_black.jpg
How special, I bet you look just precious. I saw some cute waist training corsets that I want to buy.
Soooooo Chuck, besides the disease,
I have a mild case of asthma, does that count?
I have a sunburn and I encountered some pretty bad traffic on the way home from the Renaissance festival. Spending the afternoon there with my girlfriend of nearly 8 years was worth it.
and death
Still very much alive and awesome.
that naturally comes with the LGBTQueer "culture", what else is new in your life?
Not anything that you would be interested in.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Since I didn't see an answer to my question ole drama queen, I'll ask it again:

If indeed it is revealed that this 15 year old has same sex attractions, I wonder if homosexualists drama queens who spend all of their time defending homosexuality like Art Brain would still be against him receiving reparative therapy for his "sexual orientation"?

you first

While I know that perverts like yourself see 15 year old sexually confused kids as insurance policies (they keep your LGBTQueer movement going), I would like to see the sexually confused kid get the spiritual and psychological help that he so desperately needs.

There's going to be two choices when it comes to this young man:

1). Throw him in jail and let him be a "boy toy" to the older homosexual pedophiles in jail and turn him into a real fag...

or

2). Get him the psychological and spiritual counseling that he needs.

Your turn to tell us that if he's denied his true identity (homosexuality) then he'll become frustrated and kill himself.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Let me put it this way: With you and the drag queen Chuck posting in this thread together, the recriminalization of homosexuality cause is looking very good.

aww, you DID, you big fool :roses:

Now what did you think of MassResistance's latest? :think:
Myself, I think they're wrong on this one.....

Feel free to share the link and your thoughts.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Of course I do, in fact I posted this a little over a month ago.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...postcount=5288

Sorry I missed it, I was probly too busy living life.

(i.e. busy sewing up the runs in his cheap pantyhose).

Quote:
I'm getting the feeling that you haven't accepted God into your life.

Outgrew imaginary friends and fairy tales a long time ago. I'm getting the feeling that you haven't accepted reality into your life.

The things I share in this thread are unforuntately today's "reality" in our godless-secular humanist society, thanks for contributing.

Quote:
Speaking of Phil Robertson: I bought a couple of t-shirts that I frequently wear around downtown Sodomy and Gonorrhea North, here's one of them:

How special, I bet you look just precious. I saw some cute waist training corsets that I want to buy.

Speaking of your vile Youtube video (which should be viewed with caution...it's that foul mouthed fag thing that is part of the homosexual "culture") : I assume that the big bulldyke is supposed to be you? Have you gone full blown butch on us Chuck?

Quote:
Soooooo Chuck, besides the disease,

I have a mild case of asthma, does that count?

(Paraphrasing the words of homosexualist pagan Rusha, aka Sandy : If you're disease free, then you're not a real homosexual ).

Quote:
that naturally comes with the LGBTQueer "culture", what else is new in your life?

Not anything that you would be interested in.

Come on Chuck, the last time we chatted your boyfriend was so excited about getting his genitals mutilated so that he could make you a practicing heterosexual. You two are still toilet stall love birds aren't you Chuck?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Hey are you still pretending to be a cop or do you have a different story?

Let me put it this way Percy Chuck: I still enjoy sharing the experiences that I've had dealing with the LGBTQueer lifestyle.

How about you, are you still teaching America's children?

GFR7

Quote:

Well, just that they see the Knights of Columbus dropping out of Boston St Patrick's day parade as a big victory, while at the same time 2 gay groups just got accepted, and the huge corporate thing with SCOTUS makes such a victory miniscule indeed....

outvdts_500.jpg

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen2/15a/St-Patricks-Parade/knights-drop-out.html

Corporations are the Enemy

http://www.crisismagazine.com/2015/...mpaign=Feed:+CrisisMagazine+(Crisis+Magazine)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Well, just that they see the Knights of Columbus dropping out of Boston St Patrick's day parade as a big victory, while at the same time 2 gay groups just got accepted,...

I'll have to study the article before I reply.

and the huge corporate thing with SCOTUS makes such a victory miniscule indeed....

Corporations are the Enemy

Yet corporations have no power over legislation (they can heavily influence it, but can't make it).

Corporations are only in this for the buck. Once cultural more's and laws change, they'll be changing their values again to match that of society's.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, you can fight back!

This shows the power that people of faith have within themselves. We’ve said many times that the “LGBT movement” is an unsustainable house of cards held up by money and political power, but cannot last. As we hold fast to our principles, we'll gain momentum, so there will be more victories like this.
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen2/15a/St-Patricks-Parade/knights-drop-out.html

Sounds reasonable to me.

GFR7

Quote:

I'll have to study the article before I reply.

Yet corporations have no power over legislation (they can heavily influence it, but can't make it).

Corporations are only in this for the buck. Once cultural more's and laws change, they'll be changing their values again to match that of society's.
Well, true. The culture sets the tone, and the corporations fall in lock-step to make profit. Mmmmm hmmm :think:

GFR7

By the way, Arthur Brain, in case you didn't see my rep, thank you for your kind words.

Kind regards;
Gianfranco :cheers:

GFR7

Yes, you can fight back!

This shows the power that people of faith have within themselves. We’ve said many times that the “LGBT movement” is an unsustainable house of cards held up by money and political power, but cannot last. As we hold fast to our principles, we'll gain momentum, so there will be more victories like this.

Sounds reasonable to me.
Mmm hmm. :think: Yes.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
By the way, Arthur Brain, in case you didn't see my rep, thank you for your kind words.

Kind regards;

Don't forget to thank Art's fellow pagan and homosexualist Rusha aka Sandy as well, as she went to bat for you too.

While lovemeorhateme aka Pete and I have battled it out over what the proper role of government is, I have always admired him for sharing the horror story that he went through as a child and as a practicing homosexual so that he could help others.

It's too bad that you don't follow in the footsteps of Pete.

Arthur Brain

Kind regards;

No problem at all. Anyone who acted like Connie did in regards to your loss deserves to be called out on the scum that they are.

:cheers:

Don't forget to thank Art's fellow pagan and homosexualist Rusha aka Sandy as well, as she went to bat for you too.

While lovemeorhateme aka Pete and I have battled it out over what the proper role of government is, I have always admired him for sharing the horror story that he went through as a child and as a practicing homosexual so that he could help others.

And he's still at it. What a complete pratt you are.

GFR7

Oh, OK then I thank Rusha as well. :kiss:
Why do you want me to say I am/was a practicing homosexual when I know I was/am not? Why should I lie? I did tell you that the past was bad, & I did tell you about Ptown. I simply could not act on anything. Do you understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.