Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Persephone66, aka Chuck, my best to your beautiful wife and those darling children of yours. Even though you've pretended to be a homosexual, I know that you aren't.

I'm sure it does not make any difference that I'm actually transgender and pansexual, because you are pretty likely to strawman that to the point where the only way I can identify myself to you is straight as you did before. Is that how that ex-gay therapy works? Makes sense why it is not very successful.

You can call yourself what you want Chuck, but after my heart to heart discussions with those two decent God-fearing people Art Brain and GFR7, I've come to my senses and realize that just because someone ardently defends something and even claims that they engage in that behavior or lifestlye, they're really not.

Yes Chuck, this is the new me.

head-in-sand_21.jpg

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
You can call yourself what you want Chuck, but after my heart to heart discussions with those two decent God-fearing people Art Brain and GFR7, I've come to my senses and realize that just because someone ardently defends something and even claims that they engage in that behavior or lifestlye, they're really not.

head-in-sand_21.jpg

As I said, I'd feel guilty if I didn't tell you to get help. I don't even feel right making fun of you anymore.

Arthur Brain

My my, you must be rattled aCW. More mistakes than usual going on here. First off, neither myself or GFR7 have ever 'claimed' to engage in any sort of homosexual behaviour so where did that come from? Another fantasy of yours? :think:

A spell check would also help as the last I checked 'lifestlye' is no more a legitimate word than 'homosexualist'...

head-in-sand_21.jpg

Hmm, I think that's pretty much been you all along...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So I just watched a video of a guy cooking bacon on the barrel of an M4.

Now I know how I can get my girlfriend to cook for me.

So those who aren't familiar with the LGBTQueer culture and lifestyle are in tune with your lingo Chuck:

You (who wears cheap makeup, pantyhose and dresses that came out of the garbage dumpster at Goodwill) are the "boyfriend" in your homosexual relationship, and the guy who has yet to have been genitally mutilated is the "girlfriend"?

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
So those who aren't familiar with the LGBTQueer culture and lifestyle are in tune with your lingo Chuck:

You (who wears cheap makeup, pantyhose and dresses that came out of the garbage dumpster at Goodwill) are the "boyfriend" in your homosexual relationship, and the guy who has yet to have been genitally mutilated is the "girlfriend"?

Am I to understand no one cares enough about you to help you with your delusions? You poor unfortunate soul.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Am I to understand no one cares enough about you to help you with your delusions? You poor unfortunate soul.

Now that we've gotten our little "Welcome back to TOL Percy!" pleasantries out of the way Chuck, I have accolades to give you, followed by a question.

I've always found your honesty about your perverse behavior and lifestyle refreshing Chuck. Let me put it this way: I have more respect for someone who is openly proud of their immoral behavior than people like GFR7 and Art Brain who hide behind camouflage barricades hoping no one will notice them. In this day and age of "gay rights", why is it that people are ashamed to admit that they're practicing sodomites?

I mean its not like homosexuality is an absolutely filthy disease ridden deathstyle and something to be ashamed of is it Chuck?

Tomorrow I want to review your trash of a youtube video that dealt with CPAC and Phil Robertson and talk about some of the things the bulldyke was saying.

Are you prepared to defend your video and talk about the First Amendment to the Constitution and who is and isn't being persecuted?

Arthur Brain

Now that we've gotten our little "Welcome back to TOL Percy!" pleasantries out of the way Chuck, I have accolades to give you, followed by a question.

I've always found your honesty about your perverse behavior and lifestyle refreshing Chuck. Let me put it this way: I have more respect for someone who is openly proud of their immoral behavior than people like GFR7 and Art Brain who hide behind camouflage barricades hoping no one will notice them. In this day and age of "gay rights", why is it that people are ashamed to admit that they're practicing sodomites?

I mean its not like homosexuality is an absolutely filthy disease ridden deathstyle and something to be ashamed of is it Chuck?

Tomorrow I want to review your trash of a youtube video that dealt with CPAC and Phil Robertson and talk about some of the things the bulldyke was saying.

Are you prepared to defend your video and talk about the First Amendment to the Constitution and who is and isn't being persecuted?

First off, you're yet again projecting some sort of bizarre fantasy onto myself and GFR7 and in regards to GFR - you're still yet to offer an apology to the man for your absolute callousness in this pretend façade of yours considering his loss that he shared here. What kind of Christian witness is that aCW?

Please get this at least aCW. Nobody, and I mean nobody has anything to fear from the likes of a gormless obsessed person like yourself. If I were gay I'd have admitted it here long ago as you and any of similar ilk are simply laughable or pitiable depending, you certainly more on the laughable end of the scale unless you actually are in the closet, in which case it's sad.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Woo hoo!

I would say it's because stupid and possibly delusional people are accusing them of being gay when they really are not or because the same stupid and possibly delusional people want to brand all gay people as criminals for stupid and possibly delusional reasons.

Well I'm certainly not filthy or disease ridden and I think it's important to get it out that there are stupid and possibly delusional people who would push such myths out of what I can only guess is bigotry. I'm of the opinion that those who would claim that I live "an absolutely filthy disease ridden deathstyle" not only be exposed as completely baseless, but be mocked and marginalized.

Look, just because Ellie is a mechanic in a harsh, bandit-laden desert, does not by default make her a bulldyke. You can read more about her here - http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Ellie

If you would like to learn more about the clan war she was instigating between the Hodunks and the Zalfords, I can tell you all about that. However, I do feel the need to stress these are fictional characters in a fictional setting. You know what fiction is, right? So far you have given me no reason to believe that you do. Especially considering you appear to be under the impression that I am Ellie.

Certainly. This ought to be amusing. My only mention of persecution was a snide remark about Phil having a persecution complex. You do understand things like snide remarks and sarcasm, right? I'm seriously doubting you do.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
First off, you're yet again projecting some sort of bizarre fantasy onto myself and GFR7 and in regards to GFR - you're still yet to offer an apology to the man for your absolute callousness in this pretend façade of yours considering his loss that he shared here. What kind of Christian witness is that aCW?

Please get this at least aCW. Nobody, and I mean nobody has anything to fear from the likes of a gormless obsessed person like yourself. If I were gay I'd have admitted it here long ago as you and any of similar ilk are simply laughable or pitiable depending, you certainly more on the laughable end of the scale unless you actually are in the closet, in which case it's sad.

Ummhmm right Bain

alwight

If indeed it is revealed that this 15 year old has same sex attractions, I wonder if homosexualists drama queens who spend all of their time defending homosexuality like Art Brain would still be against him receiving reparative therapy for his "sexual orientation"?
I don't "defend" homosexuality any more than I "defend" the left-handed.
What I do defend however is the right of gay people to be what they are and not to have to contend with homophobic bigots like you attempting to "fix" what isn't actually broken.

Sorry Al, but I have it from a reliabe source that there is no such word as "homosexualist" (even if the once proud and unrepentant homosexual Gore Vidal used it in a different context than used by conservatives: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=homosexualist).
Let's just say that Gore Vidal was a highly intelligent, knowledgeable, articulate and entertaining person on many levels, while you seem to have ...err... Phil Robertson. :rolleyes:

But Al, "Not all sex involving children is unwanted".

tatchellbanner70.jpg

(Can we safely assume that Peter the pedophile would say that "Not all sex between children is wrong" as well?
Again nobody here has argued for underage sex as you well know while I have never aligned myself to Tatchell or his photoshopped placard.

And besides, who are you to tell a 15 year old boy who obviously knows what his sexual desires are that he can't have a romantic relationship with an 11 year old boy who perhaps doesn't know yet that he has same sex desires?
As above, but you of course just won't be told aCW, will you. :nono:

Then what should be done with this terribly confused youth who has desires for not only 11 year old boys, but very possibly 2 year old boys as well?
Like you actually cared.
But then again people like you don't mind being the cause of anguish and confusion if it suits them, or is it that you are the result of such inflicted anguish and confusion inflicted on you by others? Have you been "repaired" aCW? Since it's perhaps showing, maybe some sympathy is due here? :think:

TracerBullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Since I didn't see an answer to my question ole drama queen, I'll ask it again:

If indeed it is revealed that this 15 year old has same sex attractions, I wonder if homosexualists drama queens who spend all of their time defending homosexuality like Art Brain would still be against him receiving reparative therapy for his "sexual orientation"?

While I know that perverts like yourself see 15 year old sexually confused kids as insurance policies (they keep your LGBTQueer movement going), I would like to see the sexually confused kid get the spiritual and psychological help that he so desperately needs.

There's going to be two choices when it comes to this young man:

1). Throw him in jail and let him be a "boy toy" to the older homosexual pedophiles in jail and turn him into a real fag...

or

2). Get him the psychological and spiritual counseling that he needs.

Your turn to tell us that if he's denied his true identity (homosexuality) then he'll become frustrated and kill himself.

So called "reparative therapy" isn't counseling at all. But if you're so keen on it then you go find yourself a reparative therapist and have fun.

TracerBullet

LOL. Wow. I'm surprised at the weakness. You should take that as a compliment. I overestimated you.

You're reading Romans 1 wrong. My take on genetics is an opinion. So there. You see what I did there ?

no your 'take' on genetics is faulty and shows that you don't have a grasp of the basics of the topic.

Eye color, blood type right/left handedness are all genetic in origin but none of these has a 100% correspondence in identical twins

GFR7

Your apology should go to GFR7 after the despicable way you've talked about him and your callous disregard to tragedy. As to the rest it's the same ole shtick. Posting pics and generally acting like an asinine crank. You're nought but a loon Connie...
You are obviously a very empathetic and caring individual, but I'm afraid our aCW simply is not: For all his talk about recriminalization out of compassion, his blood runs ice water.

I cut him slack as I've concluded it is some sort of autism: In his blockhead universe, whosoever does not fall in lockstep with him is a practicing homosexual and game for his denigration. Try and understand that he was simply "born this way." :mock:

Jesus tells us, "Knock and the door will be opened unto you.", but unfortunately for himself and everyone else, aCW sees this as a sinister invite to check out everyone's "closet" (except his own? :think: )

knock-knock.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.