Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Speaking of Hitler: Do you think that the people of Germany would have thrown him out of office had they known that he was a practicing sodomite?

obama-hitler.jpg

Given that you're yet to produce any credible evidence to suggest Hitler was actually gay that's kinda moot. Another one of your fantasies perhaps?

alwight

Have I mentioned that Holy Scripture in the hands of a numbskull atheist is a very pathetic thing? Why do you think all of these Christians who were florists, bakers and innkeepers are in trouble? Because they chose to stick with the laws of God and not men.

Abide by the laws of men as long as they don't go against God's.
But you could and clearly did see the contradiction just as well I did aCW, surely there shouldn't be any such a thing in your supposedly "infallible" ancient scripture? :sherlock:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
This story from the little town of Sprague WA hit the national news and has "homosexual pedophile" written all over it.

Arrested Teen Kidnapper Lured a Kid Before

March 13, 2015

No Surprise: A teen kidnapper in custody now for the recent attempted abduction of a baby boy in Sprague Washington had tried to snatch a child at least once before.

Last year, the 15-year-old potential pedophile was endeavoring to “lure” a boy only a few years younger, when the child’s mother suddenly noticed the weird event and intervened.

She told cops the teenager had taken her son by the hand and was leading him away from home for what she felt pretty certain were nefarious reasons, and the sheriff apparently agreed and charged him with “luring.”...

The youth had donned a disguise during his latest attempt, but, even so, some witnesses still recognized the perpetrator as one of their own neighbors, including classmates and the abducted toddler’s siblings who had all given him chase.

"He was wearing glasses and a fake mustache," they said, further describing the now-jailed 15-year-old as a notoriously odd and antisocial misfit.

Due to the fact that this wannabe child child-molester is a minor, his name has not been released.
http://www.crimemagazine.com/arrested-teen-kidnapper-lured-kid

6978203_G.jpg

If indeed it is revealed that this 15 year old has same sex attractions, I wonder if homosexualists like Art Brain would still be against him receiving reparative therapy for his "sexual orientation"?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Have I mentioned that Holy Scripture in the hands of a numbskull atheist is a very pathetic thing? Why do you think all of these Christians who were florists, bakers and innkeepers are in trouble? Because they chose to stick with the laws of God and not men.

Abide by the laws of men as long as they don't go against God's.

But you could and clearly did see the contradiction just as well I did aCW, surely there shouldn't be any such a thing in your supposedly "infallible" ancient scripture? :sherlock:

Sorry Al, but people who do more than cherry pick through the Bible hoping to find something that helps their atheist agenda know that in order to understand God's Word, you first have to study it.

Arthur Brain

This story from the little town of Sprague WA hit the national news and has "homosexual pedophile" written all over it.

If indeed it is revealed that this 15 year old has same sex attractions, I wonder if homosexualists like Art Brain would still be against him receiving reparative therapy for his "sexual orientation"?

There's no such thing as a "homosexualist" oh dippy one and having sexual inclinations towards children isn't homosexual either and laws are in place to protect children as you well know.

Now why don't you do your usual shtick and fantasize about straights being gay and spread some gossip about in the process.

alwight

Sorry Al, but people who do more than cherry pick through the Bible hoping to find something that helps their atheist agenda know that in order to understand God's Word, you first have to study it.
I'm allowed to cherry pick your Holy Scripture aCW, it's what I do.:)
Brushing me off as insufficiently learned in your arcane ways is imo rather more typical of any mystical cult belief and thus perhaps unworthy of Christianity?:angel:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

There's no such thing as a "homosexualist" oh dippy one...

Queen of denial alert! Queen of denial alert!

and having sexual inclinations towards children isn't homosexual either and laws are in place to protect children as you well know.

But but but Art, this 15 year old boy who attempted to "lure" an 11 year old boy a year ago very likely might be...

(what is it that the LGBTQueer movement calls children with same sex desires?)

a "gay youth".

boston_gay_youth_pride_gsa.jpg

Since I didn't see an answer to my question ole drama queen, I'll ask it again:

If indeed it is revealed that this 15 year old has same sex attractions, I wonder if homosexualists drama queens who spend all of their time defending homosexuality like Art Brain would still be against him receiving reparative therapy for his "sexual orientation"?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

I'm allowed to cherry pick your Holy Scripture aCW, it's what I do.:)
Brushing me off as insufficiently learned in your arcane ways is imo rather more typical of any mystical cult belief and thus perhaps unworthy of Christianity?:angel:

And I'm allowed to enjoy exposing you for the fool that you are.

Keep reading the Bible Al, I know that deep down inside you want to accept Christ as your Savior.

alwight

If indeed it is revealed that this 15 year old has same sex attractions, I wonder if homosexualists drama queens who spend all of their time defending homosexuality like Art Brain would still be against him receiving reparative therapy for his "sexual orientation"?
As I seem to be one of your so-called "homosexualists" here, can I point out that as far as I know nobody here has ever argued that under age sex is ever acceptable.
While if a 15 year old actually is gay then whatever else is needed it won't be your possibly suicide inducing "reparative therapy".

Arthur Brain

Queen of denial alert! Queen of denial alert!

Hmm, well by all means quote me a dictionary that has the word as standard lexicon and I'll concede the point. The floor is yours.

On the other hand, what's the word for someone who makes light of tragic loss and lies in the process? Well, there's several but scumbag kinda fits don't you think?

But but but Art, this 15 year old boy who attempted to "lure" an 11 year old boy a year ago very likely might be...

(what is it that the LGBTQueer movement calls children with same sex desires?)

a "gay youth".

Ah, I see your stammer has come back to the fore. In answer - nope.

There's not very much you do see really Connie and especially where it comes to your own projection it seems. Answered already so get some glasses...

alwight

And I'm allowed to enjoy exposing you for the fool that you are.

Keep reading the Bible Al, I know that deep down inside you want to accept Christ as your Savior.
Will you be letting me know when you will be starting this exposure of me, I wouldn't want miss it? :plain:

alwight

Growing a long beard apparently helps to close the mind?
Or is it that guys with closed minds like to grow long beards to hide behind? :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey aCW, remember me?

Of course I do, in fact I posted this a little over a month ago.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4208051&postcount=5288

I just uploaded a rebuttal to Phil Robertson's speech at CPAC to my youtube channel, would you care to have a look?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M_x4dppe-o

I'm getting the feeling that you haven't accepted God into your life.

Speaking of Phil Robertson: I bought a couple of t-shirts that I frequently wear around downtown Sodomy and Gonorrhea North, here's one of them:

dc_fg_black.jpg

Soooooo Chuck, besides the disease, misery and death that naturally comes with the LGBTQueer "culture", what else is new in your life?

OhBeans

Gosh, I'm new here, but this thread seems so awful and hateful. Aren't we suposed to love one another, treat one another with kindness, forgiveness and not be judgmental, least we be judged?

This is exactly why I RUN from religion.....This does nothing to bring people together.....We should be living by example, not by judgement.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

As I seem to be one of your so-called "homosexualists" here

Sorry Al, but I have it from a reliabe source that there is no such word as "homosexualist" (even if the once proud and unrepentant homosexual Gore Vidal used it in a different context than used by conservatives: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=homosexualist).

...can I point out that as far as I know nobody here has ever argued that under age sex is ever acceptable.

But Al, "Not all sex involving children is unwanted".

tatchellbanner70.jpg

(Can we safely assume that Peter the pedophile would say that "Not all sex between children is wrong" as well?

And besides, who are you to tell a 15 year old boy who obviously knows what his sexual desires are that he can't have a romantic relationship with an 11 year old boy who perhaps doesn't know yet that he has same sex desires?

While if a 15 year old actually is gay then whatever else is needed it won't be your possibly suicide inducing "reparative therapy".

Then what should be done with this terribly confused youth who has desires for not only 11 year old boys, but very possibly 2 year old boys as well?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Gosh, I'm new here, but this thread seems so awful and hateful. Aren't we suposed to love one another, treat one another with kindness, forgiveness and not be judgmental, least we be judged?

This is exactly why I RUN from religion.....This does nothing to bring people together.....We should be living by example, not by judgement.

There is this somewhat new religion that you might like OB, one that comes with HIV/AIDS, anal cancer, syphillis, gonorrhea and numerous other "fun stuff" that I can't even begin to pronounce let alone spell.

I believe the religion is called "Gay christianity".

GAY-TheologyW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.