Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Since I didn't see an answer to my question ole drama queen, I'll ask it again:

If indeed it is revealed that this 15 year old has same sex attractions, I wonder if homosexualists drama queens who spend all of their time defending homosexuality like Art Brain would still be against him receiving reparative therapy for his "sexual orientation"?

"All of their time"?! Look doofus, it ain't me that spends every day obsessing and posting about gay men, that's your remit remember? Days and weeks can pass where I don't bother with your joke of a blog or any other thread on the subject. Having seen what happens in these so called "reparative therapy" centres I wouldn't recommend an adult be subjected to them let alone a child. Then, you know exactly what takes place in them don't you? Oh, my mistake, you had no idea.

Arthur Brain

Oh, OK then I thank Rusha as well. :kiss:
Why do you want me to say I am/was a practicing homosexual when I know I was/am not? Why should I lie? I did tell you that the past was bad, & I did tell you about Ptown. I simply could not act on anything. Do you understand?

Frankly it's because he's just a not so bright piece of work or that he's projecting cos he's in the closet himself.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, OK then I thank Rusha as well. :kiss:
Why do you want me to say I am/was a practicing homosexual when I know I was/am not? Why should I lie? I did tell you that the past was bad, & I did tell you about Ptown. I simply could not act on anything. Do you understand?

Mmm hmm. :think: Yes.

Soooooo...since you acknowledge being sexually molested as a child (see Part 2's most important thread) and recently stated that you grew up in a fatherless home, why don't you take this opportunity to tell those who state that they turned to homosexuality because of those tragic events are a bunch of pansies?

Oh, and tell us that you chose to work for a homosexual publication, vacation in a homosexual destination resort where you took all of your meals in 'gay' bars and you know the homosexual culture inside and out because....?

The truth is so obvious that even those homosexuals on the west coast who have been blinded by syphillis can see it.

71kfwjfsgdl._ul1500_.jpg

. Mmmmm hmmm :think:

Once again: My thanks to lovemeorhateme aka Pete and all of those ex homosexuals who were brave enough to come forward and share the horrors of their childhood so that they could help others.

And yes Art...

I'm moving on.

GFR7

Let me see if I can make this clear

Let me see if I can make this clear

Let me see if I can make this clear:

1. The past: Yes.

BUT>>>My father died when I was a teen: I did NOT grow up "fatherless".

2. A BRIEF stint with a gay publication; a BRIEF stint in Provincetown; outweighed by YEARS of covering presidential campaigns and Clinton appearances and staying in "straight" places; years in which I was a husband and father....... The evil is in YOUR eye, only, Father.

3. Why. Didn't. I . Avail. Myself. of. What. Was. There. For. The. Taking?????????????????????? Huh, Genius? How can one be Ex-Gay if one was never gay in the first place??? :madmad:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not content with his first lame excuse for a reply to this post
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4256684&postcount=6325

homosexualist Art Brain takes another shot at it.

Quote:

If indeed it is revealed that this 15 year old has same sex attractions, I wonder if homosexualists drama queens who spend all of their time defending homosexuality like Art Brain would still be against him receiving reparative therapy for his "sexual orientation"?

"All of their time"?! Look doofus, it ain't me that spends every day obsessing and posting about gay men, that's your remit remember? Days and weeks can pass where I don't bother with your joke of a blog or any other thread on the subject.

Any chance we can make that years Art?

Having seen what happens in these so called "reparative therapy" centres I wouldn't recommend an adult be subjected to them let alone a child.

Oh my, the things we learn about a person when that person types angry.

Tell us about reparative therapy centres Art and why you know about them.

Then, you know exactly what takes place in them don't you? Oh, my mistake, you had no idea.

I'm thinking that Art wants the 15 year old boy to go with Door #1:

1). Throw him in jail and let him be a "boy toy" to the older homosexual pedophiles in jail and turn him into a real fag...
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4257449&postcount=6348

Arthur Brain

And yes Art...

I'm moving on.

Evidently you aren't as you're still desperate to try and paint GFR7 as homosexual. Considering your 'evidence' for such is as unsubstantiated as your claims then there's more to suggest that you're the one in the closet. A grown man who is absolutely fixated with homosexuality, specifically gay men in particular. Who scours the net on a daily basis including completely unnecessary pics and graphic content. Who concocts bizarre and lurid fantasies about straight men having homosexual trysts.

It strikes me that any homosexuals on the West Coast would be looking in your direction rather than GFR7's...

Arthur Brain

Not content with his first lame excuse for a reply to this post, homosexualist Art Brain takes another shot at it.

You got a link to a dictionary that has 'homosexualist' as standard lexicon yet?

:think:

Your grammar ain't up to much is it?

Why, are you going to accuse me of stalking you if I continue posting in your thread as you did with Wiz? Even though you constantly posted about him here when he stopped? You really aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer...

Still waiting for you to type something approaching sense... and don't flatter yourself doofus.

Done and dusted already as you well know, and on record to boot.

1). Throw him in jail and let him be a "boy toy" to the older homosexual pedophiles in jail and turn him into a real fag...

Only you would probably "think" that.

What a dingbat.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Not content with his first lame excuse for a reply to this post
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4256684&postcount=6325

homosexualist Art Brain takes another shot at it.

Quote:

You are the most self-deprecating gay man I've ever heard of

GFR7

Speaking of blindness:

Let me see if I can read the list of
all the times aCW was correct about my motives and actions:

ONSCvsh.jpg

Arthur Brain

Now that the boyz have had their say....

Let's all relaaaaaaaaax and enjoy the beauty of God's green earth.

Look, I doubt anyone would really be all that bothered and certainly unlikely to be surprised if this gargantuan 'project' of yours was actually projection in the first place aCW. Get a life dude.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
After my heart to heart discussions with Art Brain and GFR7, I've seen the errs in my ways. Yes, it's apology time in the "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3" thread .

My first apology goes out to Mr. and Mrs. Dan Savage. I've been cruel to you both and called you all kinds of unkind names. I know that you're both practicing heterosexuals with wives and dozens of children at home.

18609-55832.jpg

I'll cry myself to sleep tonight hoping that these wonderful people who playfully mock Jesus Christ on Easter Sunday forgive me for the terrible terrible things I've said about them. While they may appear to be sexually deviant drag queens, they're really devout Christians, married to wonderful women and have kazillions of children at home.

image_200805161559.jpg

Persephone66, aka Chuck, my best to your beautiful wife and those darling children of yours. Even though you've pretended to be a homosexual, I know that you aren't.

Persephone-66.jpg

Next up: My apologies to the homosexual founded North American Man Boy Love Association, Peter Tatchell, the late great Frank Kameny and Harry Hay...

As they're all good decent people.

Arthur Brain

After my heart to heart discussions with Art Brain and GFR7, I've seen the errs in my ways. Yes, it's apology time in the "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3" thread .

Your apology should go to GFR7 after the despicable way you've talked about him and your callous disregard to tragedy. As to the rest it's the same ole shtick. Posting pics and generally acting like an asinine crank. You're nought but a loon Connie...

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Quote:
Of course I do, in fact I posted this a little over a month ago.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...postcount=5288

(i.e. busy sewing up the runs in his cheap pantyhose).

Quote:
I'm getting the feeling that you haven't accepted God into your life.

The things I share in this thread are unforuntately today's "reality" in our godless-secular humanist society, thanks for contributing.

Quote:
Speaking of Phil Robertson: I bought a couple of t-shirts that I frequently wear around downtown Sodomy and Gonorrhea North, here's one of them:

Speaking of your vile Youtube video (which should be viewed with caution...it's that foul mouthed fag thing that is part of the homosexual "culture") : I assume that the big bulldyke is supposed to be you? Have you gone full blown butch on us Chuck?

Quote:
Soooooo Chuck, besides the disease,

(Paraphrasing the words of homosexualist pagan Rusha, aka Sandy : If you're disease free, then you're not a real homosexual ).

Quote:
that naturally comes with the LGBTQueer "culture", what else is new in your life?

Come on Chuck, the last time we chatted your boyfriend was so excited about getting his genitals mutilated so that he could make you a practicing heterosexual. You two are still toilet stall love birds aren't you Chuck?

Your disconnect with reality is as strong and entertaining as ever. I'd feel guilty if I didn't tell you to get help.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Frankly it's because he's just a not so bright piece of work or that he's projecting cos he's in the closet himself.

i tune in for amusement. some facts and numbers, and alot of comedy material. i tried calling acw gay, but he instantly made me gay. i do love him - :patrol:

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Persephone66, aka Chuck, my best to your beautiful wife and those darling children of yours. Even though you've pretended to be a homosexual, I know that you aren't.

Persephone-66.jpg

It's because I'm not a chain smoking, alcoholic, sex-crazed, drug-addled, disease-ridden, degenerate, right? I'm sorry. I'd say I'll try harder, but none of that really appeals to me.

I'm sure it does not make any difference that I'm actually transgender and pansexual, because you are pretty likely to strawman that to the point where the only way I can identify myself to you is straight. I seem to recall that is how our last conversation went. Is that how that ex-gay therapy works? Makes sense why it is not very successful.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
i tune in for amusement. some facts and numbers, and alot of comedy material. i tried calling acw gay, but he instantly made me gay. i do love him - :patrol:

Where are my manners pj? I owe the biggest apology to the man who I've lied about the most.

Yes, I'm now a certified lunatic Libertarian.

c8edb652bdadb400306ad3f2aec652ab.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.