Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

marhig

That's right. The high theologians
hightheo032769723695723u4.JPG
here on TOL spend most of their time attempting to justify their :banana: wicked behavior (Mt 5:19, Jud 4).
elvis.gif
They know a bible verse or two; :blabla: but, they've never actually met the Great Physician who heals (Ro 8:14, Re 3:17). They never say like John the Baptist, He must increase, but I must decrease (Jn 3:30). They don't look more and more like Jesus each day until finally the natural man is gone and all that remains is Him. They merely got their card punched and believe they're headed for heaven (Mt 7:23). They tell you that they don't struggle with the devil when Jesus did (Jn 14:30, Heb. 4:15). What sin? they say; as if they've arrived (Phil 3:12). They even tell you what to call the Lord as if he doesn't know to whom you are referring. :eek:linger: Mal 4:4-6, Mt 24:14

Related:

Lordship

As a reminder marhig is number 65 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

Yes your right with most of your post, it's just a shame that you can quite happily add many to a Satan's heretics list even though they may love God with all their hearts. But God knows the truth and he knows those that truly love him with their all, those who lay down their lives and become a living sacrifice and being dead to their old life, they are a temple made not with hands, but by the living God. Changed by the spirit through Christ being born of God they walk in a newness of life and Gods love. And the life of Christ is seen in and through them as they live by the will of God.

These are Christ's true church, those who worship God in spirit and in truth

And I've forgiven you for judging me, and I pray that God forgives you for judging and condemning those that love him and live by his will, following Christ Jesus. As nowhere in the Bible does it say that we have to believe in the trinity to be saved. But we are to believe in Jesus Christ, and believe that he is the son of God, which I do.

And I do struggle with the devil daily, and I know that through Christ by the spirit I am receiving the strength to overcome. As I turn from the lusts of my flesh and obey the living God, he strengthens me, and this world and the works of it are dying daily as my flesh dies. In fact I look at what I was like and I think I must have been mad to worry and be involved in the nonsense that I was. We are so foolish without God. Thanks be to God that he opened my eyes and through Christ saved me from this untoward world.

I'm truly blessed to know the living God.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You have no idea of the truth
Sure I do and you resist it.
And what do you mean if there has never been a moment that your faith was in his, you are lost?
the gospel of our salvation is about His faith; that Chrfist died for our sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).
Without complete faith we can't do anything whatsoever! How can we overcome if we don't have faith in him who gives us the power to do so?
We are complete in HIm (Colossians 2:10 KJV). Our salvation is not based upon our overcoming, but that Christ overcame for us (Philippians 2:8 KJV).

As James said, faith without works is dead.
To whom? James 1:1 KJV Why are you reading someone else's mail as being to you when it's clearly not (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV)?
When you see someone living it
Romans 8:8 KJV
Also, putting trust in myself would be foolishness,
That's funny, your entire testimony is of a trusting your self.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Me ignore the truth? You don't believe that the words of Jesus Christ are for you.
All scripture is FOR us, but it's not all to us or about us. And as to whom the Lord was sent in His earthly ministry, that is clear: Matthew 15:24 KJV, Romans 15:8 KJV. Why do you ignore to whom the Lord was sent and why?

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
He didn't mean that he had a different gospel, there is only one gospel. Which was first preached by Jesus Christ and then by Peter, James and Paul and all those born of God.

1 Corinthians 15

And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which*was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

They preached the same gospel!
That does not mean they all preached the same gospel. Galatians 1:11-12 KJV proves you wrong on that alone as it means exactly what it says. And you can't touch Galatians 2:7 KJV where there are two gospels in one verse. The reference in 1 Corinthians 15 is about resurrection. They all preached it. And even the details as to why differs Acts 2:30 KJV preached by Peter is different than Romans 4:25 KJV.

john w

Hall of Fame
The Lamb's blood was shed on the cross for our sins.

The lamb was never the sin offering, you biblical illiterate, and the John passage had NADA about dying "for" sins, as you have been shown-you just spam the opposite, denying it, on orders from daddy devil.

Just shut up, as you embarrass yourself, every time you "post." TOL laughs at you.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus came and preached the way into the new covenant, and then he shed his blood for the new covenant, and Paul preached it.

Neither the Lord Jesus Christ, nor the 12, ever preached, at least prior to the dbr in Matthew-John:

"Hey, Everyone!!! I/He is going to die for your/our sins...Be raised again for your/our justification. Believe this good news to be saved!!!"

Not one scripture has the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, the above,being preached,at least prior to the dbr in Matthew-John, as the required content of faith to be believed,to be saved. NADA.

God's Truth

Neither the Lord Jesus Christ, nor the 12, ever preached, at least prior to the dbr in Matthew-John:

"Hey, Everyone!!! I/He is going to die for your/our sins...Be raised again for your/our justification. Believe this good news to be saved!!!"

Not one scripture has the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, the above,being preached,at least prior to the dbr in Matthew-John, as the required content of faith to be believed,to be saved. NADA.

I gave many scriptures where Jesus preached the good news, and that he would die and rise again, and that there is a new covenant.

Why do you insist on going against what is plainly written?

Paul even quotes Jesus about the New Covenant AND SAYS he is a minister to it!!!!!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
What happened to, "even a fifth grader can see it"?
And how is the prophetess these days? Still hearing voices from God? :chuckle:

The dbr, the foundation of the good news/gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, was hid from the 12,prior to its, occurrence: and yet, the 12 were preaching a good news, the gospel of the kingdom, for almost 3 years, a time in which they had no idea that the Master would die, and be raised. Thus, they were not preaching the dbr, and thus, the good news of the kingdom, which was void of the dbr in its content, which they did preach, including J7udas, is not equivalent to the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

A 6 year old, 5th grader, Jethro Bodine..... can see it/this. And they can understand that the term "gospel," merely meand "good news." There is plenty of good news in the boo; the context tells us what "good news"/gospel is in view.

Of course, you do not see it, for the reason I have provided all of TOL to witness:

You study what others say that the bible teaches, punting Acts 17:11 KJV, instead of the bible yourself.

God's Truth

The lamb was never the sin offering, you biblical illiterate, and the John passage had NADA about dying "for" sins, as you have been shown-you just spam the opposite, denying it, on orders from daddy devil.

Just shut up, as you embarrass yourself, every time you "post." TOL laughs at you.

The lamb was never a sin offering?!

Leviticus 17:11 For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one's life.

Exodus 29:38 “This is what you are to offer on the altar regularly each day: two lambs a year old. 39 Offer one in the morning and the other at twilight. 40 With the first lamb offer a tenth of an ephah of the finest flour mixed with a quarter of a hin of oil from pressed olives, and a quarter of a hin of wine as a drink offering. 41 Sacrifice the other lamb at twilight with the same grain offering and its drink offering as in the morning—a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the Lord.

42 “For the generations to come this burnt offering is to be made regularly at the entrance to the tent of meeting, before the Lord. There I will meet you and speak to you;

John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Hebrews 9:22
According to the Law, in fact, nearly everything must be purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

Exodus 12:3 Tell the whole community of Israel that on the tenth day of this month each man is to take a lamb for his family, one for each household.

God's Truth

Deceitful workers are not sorry, but you will be 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV, 2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 KJV

Obeying Jesus and preaching obedience is not deceitful.

Prove it from the scriptures what you preach and condemn.

Show from the scriptures that obeying is deceitful and preaching to obey Jesus is deceitful.