Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

God's Truth

Your testimony is that Christ's faith wasn't enough to save anyone.

Jesus obeyed and because of that we have someone to obey.

If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commands and remain in his love.

God's Truth

=there is only one piece of good news in the bible, and Judas preached the dbr.

Satanic.

You are going against the scriptures that say the twelve preached the gospel.

Even Paul says he obeys so he will not be disqualified while he preaches the gospel. Judas should have obeyed so that he was not disqualified.

LOLLOLLOLLOL I cannot believe how lost some here are but it does not matter if I laugh because you deserve it.

john w

Hall of Fame
He didn't mean that he had a different gospel, there is only one gospel......They preached the same gospel!

There is only one gospel in this dispensation-you assert that there has always been just one piece of good news. The bible did not teach you that. The devil did.

You: Judas preached 1 Cor. !5:1-4 KJV good news-your "argument"

Neither the Lord Jesus Christ, nor the 12, ever preached, at least prior to the dbr in Matthew-John:

"Hey, Everyone!!! I/He is going to die for your/our sins...Be raised again for your/our justification. Believe this good news to be saved!!!"

Not one scripture has the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, the above,being preached,at least prior to the dbr in Matthew-John, as the required content of faith to be believed,to be saved. NADA.

john w

Hall of Fame
Random verses on auto pilot? You skip past those verses to suit yourself, and deny the truth that we are to obey the living God, which is right through the scriptures and is also preached by Paul the only one that you believe in!

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works

2 Timothy 3

But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works

Sell all you have.

Matthew-John-the law preached.

You: obey the law-that is the good news.

Satanic, sending people to hell.

Wolf.

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works"-you

Your translation: All scripture is for everyone's obedience

=satanic "interpretation"

john w

Hall of Fame
Grossly carnal, sinning, yet forgiven, justified and saved.... What?

Those who are born of God and being saved, will be overcoming sin and they won't be grossly carnal,

Define "grossly carnal." How much "sinning" "makes the cut?"

My mistake- I though the Lord Jesus Christ died, because I come short of the standard needed to be in His holy presence: 100% compliance-no carnality.

He died for our sins, which includes all of us, at times, being "grossly carnal." Those poor, carnal, Corinthian saints(you: what is a saint?)

You perverters, are lost, because you have not been convicted/convinced of the bad news, your dire condition, to be able to comprehend the "good news."

You wicked wolves, perverters, rats, as you think, "Well, I might be carnal some times, but I am not as carnal, as my 'grosly carnal'as my fellow rats, so I must be saved!!!"

Wrong standard, you vile wolves...Memorize...You come short, no matter how "not grossly carnal" you think you are.....Wait for it ....

The righteousness of God.

Tell us how much carnality, lack thereof, "makes the grade" to heaven.

Specifics-eternal destinies are at stake.

You wicked, self righteous wolves-every last one of you.

Romans 43 KJV

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Shut your mouths, "every mouth may be stopped, " you self righteous Pharisees, rats, and plead "guilty as charged," "all the world may become guilty before God," and admit that you come short, including the fact that you are carnal, at times, the degree being quite irrelevant, that you come short, accept the bad news, and thus, the reason, for the Saviour coming to this earth, this graveyard, as the sole solution to the sin/sins issue, humbling Himself-the DBR.

Last edited:

daqq

Yes, I insult wolves, perverters, such as yourself, as commanded by the Lord. That is biblical, wolfie.

And where exactly did the Lord command you to label people who disagree with you as wolves, perverters, satanic, devil's children, and then insult them for supposedly being things that you yourself have judged and condemned them to be? I also enjoy buffoonery once in a while but it really seems like you are going the extra mile here just to earn some extra brownie points toward your salvation. :rotfl: :chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE---we do not have to obey God anymore!

Dumber than dumb.

Confirmed wolf-we must obey God, this fake, impotent "saviour" of hers to be saved.

That is bad news, you wicked child of the devil, not good news, as your message sends people to hell, along with you.

Ssssssssssssssssss..............

God's Truth

Confirmed wolf-we must obey God, this fake, impotent "saviour" of hers to be saved.

That is bad news, you wicked child of the devil, not good news, as your message sends people to hell, along with you.

Ssssssssssssssssss..............

hehehe too funny.

It is not good news to not obey Jesus.

john w

Hall of Fame
Everything that anti-John W posters are told to him over and over.

It is nothing new.

I think you guys should put him on ignore, instead of bickering with the scripture.

Some of you guys are using him to slander her enemy Christian.

It is just so ugly.

blessings.
Made up, clown, devil child. Good day to you, sir Christ rejector.

john w

Hall of Fame
Grossly carnal, sinning, yet forgiven, justified and saved.... What?

Those who are born of God and being saved, will be overcoming sin and they won't be grossly carnal, their hearts will be being cleansed by the holy spirit daily through Christ and they will be decreasing and Christ will be increasing and if Christ is increasing we will be dying to self and turning from sin.

You believe Paul and Paul didn't teach like you believe

Romans 6

What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with.him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. For he that is dead is freed from sin.

Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
The above is sanctification, expected from those already saved, saints, moron, not justification.\

john w

Hall of Fame
I gave many scriptures where Jesus preached the good news, and that he would die and rise again, and that there is a new covenant.

Why do you insist on going against what is plainly written?

Paul even quotes Jesus about the New Covenant AND SAYS he is a minister to it!!!!!!!

No, you did not.
Neither the Lord Jesus Christ, nor the 12, ever preached, at least prior to the dbr in Matthew-John:

"Hey, Everyone!!! I/He is going to die for your/our sins...Be raised again for your/our justification. Believe this good news to be saved!!!"

Not one scripture has the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, the above,being preached,at least prior to the dbr in Matthew-John, as the required content of faith to be believed,to be saved. NADA.

The DBR was hid, prior to its occurrence.

john w

Hall of Fame
The lamb was never a sin offering?!

Leviticus 17:11 For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one's life.

Exodus 29:38 “This is what you are to offer on the altar regularly each day: two lambs a year old. 39 Offer one in the morning and the other at twilight. 40 With the first lamb offer a tenth of an ephah of the finest flour mixed with a quarter of a hin of oil from pressed olives, and a quarter of a hin of wine as a drink offering. 41 Sacrifice the other lamb at twilight with the same grain offering and its drink offering as in the morning—a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the Lord.

42 “For the generations to come this burnt offering is to be made regularly at the entrance to the tent of meeting, before the Lord. There I will meet you and speak to you;

John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Hebrews 9:22
According to the Law, in fact, nearly everything must be purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

Exodus 12:3 Tell the whole community of Israel that on the tenth day of this month each man is to take a lamb for his family, one for each household.

The goat was-not the lamb. Clueless-noy studying the details. Sin offering. Sins of the people...vs. sins of individual...nation....Clueless.

john w

Hall of Fame

Even Paul says he obeys so he will not be disqualified while he preaches the gospel. Judas should have obeyed so that he was not disqualified.

LOLLOLLOLLOL I cannot believe how lost some here are but it does not matter if I laugh because you deserve it.

The 12 preached the gospel/good news of the kingdom, moron, for three years, or so, not knowing of the DBR,as it was hid from them, not the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, which had the DBR. The good news of the kingdom is not equivalent to the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. You have been shown this for years, but are too stupid to see it.

john w

Hall of Fame

You:there is only one piece of good news in the bible, and Judas preached the dbr, per Luke 9:6 KJV.

Satanic.