Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

john w

Hall of Fame
John the baptizer shouted that Jesus is the Lamb of God.

John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Do you know what happened to the lambs?

We have covered that, droid, but your daddy devil keeps telling you to spam away-the Baptist verses, re. the lamb, has NADSA to do with propitiation.

You: What is propitiation?

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you know what a blood covenant is?

Jesus came to earth to teach us the rules and regulations for the new covenant, and then he shed his blood for the new covenant.

If you are preaching another gospel, then you are not in the covenant of his blood.

Where is the blood of the covenant you are in from Paul?

Paul is speaking to the Corinthian Gentiles. Paul says he is a minister of a NEW COVENANT.

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

The Greater Glory of the New Covenant

7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was, 8 will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious? 9 If the ministry that brought condemnation was glorious, how much more glorious is the ministry that brings righteousness!

Paul says he is a MINISTER of a NEW COVENANT, and that it is THE MINISTRY/COVENANT of the SPIRIT.

Your last 12 "posts"-irrelevant, random verses, from a moron, that would know the difference between the book of Genesis, and the rock group of the same name. Spam.

john w

Hall of Fame
How could you ever get that Jesus came and what he said was for nothing because not everyone fully understood?

Neither the Lord Jesus Christ, nor the 12, ever preached, at least prior to the dbr in Matthew-John:

"Hey, Everyone!!! I/He is going to die for your/our sins...Be raised again for your/our justification. Believe this good news to be saved!!!"

Not one scripture has the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, the above,being preached,at least prior to the dbr in Matthew-John, as the required content of faith to be believed,to be saved. NADA.

john w

Hall of Fame
Is that so? Luckily I believe God and Jesus and not you! Because they teach the opposite!

Wow! Never heard that "I believe God and Jesus and not you!" stumper before-that is the first time in the history of mankind, that head scratcher has ever been employed. I am blind sided! Please teach me?

I believe in the LORD God, the Lord Jesus Christ, not you.

Fun! I won!

And listen up, drone-there is no such thing as "Luck"-only the devil uses that term....diablo.."god" of fortunes...

john w

Hall of Fame
Obedience is a core teaching of the gospel. So you are not bearing witness to the truth when you say that obeying God and Jesus sends you to hell. Only Satan wound teach that!

There you go folks-a wolf, confirmed, as he spams random verses, on auto pilot, asserting that all of the scripture is about everyone, specifically, and for their obedience. He can "prove" anything he desires.His papa devil taught him well.

Get off this site, wolfie.

john w

Hall of Fame
What happened to, "even a fifth grader can see it"?
And how is the prophetess these days? Still hearing voices from God? :chuckle:

The dbr was hid from the 12, satan, .....demonic lush. A 6 year old, even drunk, like you, can see it.

heir

TOL Subscriber
There is but one gospel heir, not two.... One!
nonsense1
And it's the gospel of Jesus Christ peached by Jesus, his apostles and disciples, including Paul.
The gospel of Jesus Christ had it's beginning in Matthew, Mark, Luke and Jonn (Mark 1:1-3 KJV). It is not the gospel Paul preached as the power of God (Romans 1:16 KJV, 1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)
Preached first to the Jews and then to the gentiles, by those sent to preach the one gospel to every creature throughout the world.
You made that up. There is no "one gospel" in the Bible. There is more than one gospel in the Bible and no one was sent to preach a "one gospel".

The core of the gospel is love.
I wouldn't disagree with that (Romans 5:6-10 KJV).

Firstly if we believe, then we are to repent, have faith, love God and Christ and love others, and deny ourselves and do the will of God and follow Jesus and by the grace of God we will overcome if we remain faithful and do Gods will.
Your testimony here is of trusting your self/your works, but trusting the Lord is to trust His faith and work in our place (Romans 4:25 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV). If there has never been a moment when your faith was in His, you are lost.

heir

TOL Subscriber
They are the core teachings of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Jesus bore witness to the truth, and those who are of the truth hear his voice. Christ is my cornerstone, no-one else, his gospel is the gospel that I believe in. It's not only for the Jews but for all of us. And those circumcised of the heart who walk after the Spirit and do Gods will, are the true Jews. These are Gods children, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Why do you ignore the truth of who the Lord was sent to in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John and why (Matthew 15:24 KJV, Romans 15:8 KJV)? That's not any of us (John 4:22 KJV)!

Paul said follow me as I follow Christ, so Paul followed Christ and his gospel!

Romans 1

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
Paul followed the risen, ascended, glorified Lord Jesus Christ and we follow Paul by recieving the gospel Paul declared as all sufficient to save us (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and holding fast the form of sound words that we have heard of Paul (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV), who was given the gospel he preached by direct revelation of Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV). And notice that it was not after man (there goes your kooky idea that he preached the same as the 12). His gospel was a mystery (Romans 16:25-27 KJV) during the time of the Lord's earthly ministry and Paul tells us why (1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV). Kick your religion to the curb and believe what saith the scripture!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul said follow me as I follow Christ, so Paul followed Christ and his gospel!
And another thing, Paul calls the gospel he received by revelation of Jesus Christ "my gospel" Romans 2:16 KJV, Romans 16:25 KJV, and 2 Timothy 2:8 KJV. You need to trust the Lord believing it (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV apart from anything that you have done (Galatians 2:16 KJV, Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV, Titus 3:5-7 KJV) or suffer the consequences of not receiving it by faith (2 Thssalonians 2:10-12 KJV).

God's Truth

And another thing, Paul calls the gospel he received by revelation of Jesus Christ "my gospel" Romans 2:16 KJV, Romans 16:25 KJV, and 2 Timothy 2:8 KJV. You need to trust the Lord believing it (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV apart from anything that you have done (Galatians 2:16 KJV, Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV, Titus 3:5-7 KJV) or suffer the consequences of not receiving it by faith (2 Thssalonians 2:10-12 KJV).
There is only one Gospel, and it is God's Gospel, the Gospel of Christ, Paul's Gospel, and OUR GOSPEL.

God's Truth

Neither the Lord Jesus Christ, nor the 12, ever preached, at least prior to the dbr in Matthew-John:

"Hey, Everyone!!! I/He is going to die for your/our sins...Be raised again for your/our justification. Believe this good news to be saved!!!"

Not one scripture has the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, the above,being preached,at least prior to the dbr in Matthew-John, as the required content of faith to be believed,to be saved. NADA.

Jesus came and preached the way into the new covenant, and then he shed his blood for the new covenant, and Paul preached it.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is only one Gospel, and it is God's Gospel, the Gospel of Christ, Paul's Gospel, and OUR GOSPEL.

Yes there can only be one gospel according to Paul.

The one he fought against until Christ revealed it to him as He had to Peter.-

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

LA

God's Truth

Yes there can only be one gospel according to Paul.

The one he fought against until Christ revealed it to him as He had to Peter.-

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

LA

That is right.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus came and preached the way into the new covenant, and then he shed his blood for the new covenant, and Paul preached it.

Amen amen.

Act 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

Act 4:11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Mat 9:2 And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee.
Mat 9:3 And, behold, certain of the scribes said within themselves, This man blasphemeth.
Mat 9:4 And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts?
Mat 9:5 For whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and walk?
Mat 9:6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.
Mat 9:7 And he arose, and departed to his house.

LA