Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Placing "Obeying God,Jesus.....," as the basis of your justification, will send you to hell.

Obeying Jesus is necessary beside that of Christ's obedience on behalf of His people--

Heb 5:6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
Heb 5:7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
Heb 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
Heb 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

You do not obey Him.

LA

daqq

Translated: Spam any irrelevant verses, randomly, in hopes it impresses the audience.

I picked your deceitful "argument," apart:

Made up-they were not reaching the dbr-it was hid from them.

You lie-again.

The 12 did not know of the impending dbr-it was hid from them, until later in the Lord's ministry-and yet, prior to them knowing, they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom:"

"For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day. But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask him." Mark 9:31-32 KJV

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34 KJV

"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." John 20:9 KJV

1 Corinthians 15:11
11 Therefore whether it were I or
THEY, [THE APOSTLES] so WE PREACH, and so YOU BELIEVED.

Romans 10:6-8 - Deuteronomy 30:12-14
6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven?
[Deut 30:12] ( that is, to bring Christ down from above: )
7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep?
[Deut 30:13] ( that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead. )
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart:
[Deut 30:14] THAT IS, THE WORD OF FAITH, WHICH WE [PAUL AND THE APOSTLES] PREACH;

:Nineveh: :nuke: :Nineveh:

john w

Hall of Fame

Your foul mouth tells me you have never been washed in the blood of Christ.

And your fruit inspecting posts, confirm what members of the boc have been saying for years, when you arrived at this site, with the smell of your sulfur: You are a Christ rejecting, work-based perverter of the gospel of Christ, and a wolf, the works of your father, the devil, you do.

john w

Hall of Fame

6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven?
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart:
[Deut 30:14] THAT IS, THE WORD OF FAITH, WHICH WE [PAUL AND THE APOSTLES] PREACH;

Quite irrelevant, or, you are also on pot.

I proved, with scripture, that neither Peter, or the other 11, at least prior to the dbr in Mt.-John, ever preached the dbr, as part of the good news- 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. And yet, during this time, they did preach the gospel/good news of the kingdom. The DBR was hid, from Peter, the 11, satan, in scripture, in Mt.-John, before it was fulfilled, according to prophecy. Peter attempted to prevent His death-twice. Thus, the good news/gospel of the kingdom, is not equivalent to the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

A 6 year old can see it.

"at least prior to the dbr in Mt.-John, "

Read it.

You:Romans 10:6-8, 1 Cor. 15, was prior to the dbr.

Sober up.Put down the bong.

john w

Hall of Fame

The 12 did not know of the impending dbr-it was hid from them, until later in the Lord's ministry-and yet, prior to them knowing, they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom:"

"For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day. But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask him." Mark 9:31-32 KJV

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34 KJV

"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." John 20:9 KJV

You: Delete the above verses-they do not mean, what they say. No one taught me that, since I do not study the bible on my own, but just what others say the bible teaches.

john w

Hall of Fame
Obeying Jesus is necessary beside that of Christ's obedience on behalf of His people--

Heb 5:6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
Heb 5:7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
Heb 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
Heb 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

You do not obey Him.

LA

Confirmed, above-wicked perverter of the gospel of Christ. Wicked, vile, ravenous wolf.

Placing "Obeying God,Jesus.....," as the basis of your justification, will send you to hell. Enjoy your trip...Burn, Scarecrow.....

Sssssssssssssssssssss...................

john w

Hall of Fame

That is talking about being "complete," with regards to sanctification, not justification, perverter.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You do not obey Him.

LA

Any form of obedience of Christ is hated by the devil, as with any Madist.

LA

God's Truth

That's the truth, and if we love the lord our God with all our hearts, mind, soul and strength. And our neighbour as ourselves, then we will obey God and Christ do Gods will and we will be bring the love and word of God to all we meet and care as Christ did, even to those who persecute us, with the hope that they will believe.

And we will do all those things that you have said in your post because we will be walking in the spirit with the love of God in our hearts and the life of Christ living in and through us. And we will be dying daily, and as we decrease Christ will be increasing in our hearts and we will be born of God by the holy spirit, denying ourselves, baring our cross and following Christ doing the will of God because we love him!

Jesus was saving before he died on the cross, the word of God which is preached in the gospel brings salvation because the word of God is spirit and it is life, to those who believe, obey and a follow the holy son of the living God.

That is nicely put.

Obeying Jesus' powerful words is how we live through him and how he lives through us.

God's Truth

Neither the Lord Jesus Christ, nor the 12, ever preached, at least prior to the dbr in Matthew-John:

"Hey, Everyone!!! I/He is going to die for your/our sins...Be raised again for your/our justification. Believe this good news to be saved!!!"

Not one scripture has the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, the above,being preached,at least prior to the dbr in Matthew-John, as the required content of faith to be believed,to be saved. NADA.

John the baptizer shouted that Jesus is the Lamb of God.

John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Do you know what happened to the lambs?

God's Truth

Quite irrelevant-DBR-void of it.

Sober up.

This is Paul speaking; and he taught what Jesus taught, to repent and have faith.

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

God's Truth

Irrelevant-no DBR in content of faith, at that time, as now. Sober up.

Neither the Lord Jesus Christ, nor the 12, ever preached, at least prior to the dbr in Matthew-John:

"Hey, Everyone!!! I/He is going to die for your/our sins...Be raised again for your/our justification. Believe this good news to be saved!!!"

Not one scripture has the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, the above,being preached,at least prior to the dbr in Matthew-John, as the required content of faith to be believed,to be saved. NADA.

Do you know what a blood covenant is?

Jesus came to earth to teach us the rules and regulations for the new covenant, and then he shed his blood for the new covenant.

If you are preaching another gospel, then you are not in the covenant of his blood.

Where is the blood of the covenant you are in from Paul?

Paul is speaking to the Corinthian Gentiles. Paul says he is a minister of a NEW COVENANT.

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

The Greater Glory of the New Covenant

7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was, 8 will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious? 9 If the ministry that brought condemnation was glorious, how much more glorious is the ministry that brings righteousness!

Paul says he is a MINISTER of a NEW COVENANT, and that it is THE MINISTRY/COVENANT of the SPIRIT.

God's Truth

Here is more where Paul speaks of the new covenant that Jesus taught and made.

Romans 11:27
For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

1 Corinthians 11:25
In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.”

2 Corinthians 2:12
[ Ministers of the New Covenant ] Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ and found that the Lord had opened a door for me,

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

John 6:55
For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Luke 22:20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

Galatians 3:15
[ The Law and the Promise ] Brothers and sisters, let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case.

Galatians 3:17
What I mean is this: The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise.

Galatians 4:24
These things are being taken figuratively: The women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar.

God's Truth

Initially,

I wondered why John W. is so impatient with your back and forth...

But this post is like when you have that shifting moment... like when you're in wal-mart or the mall and you see a Mom whooping her child. You take the kids side at first... but then... click... you realize that the kid deserves everything that's coming their way and you even want to ask the parent... may I help you beat your child?

Ignorant analogy that is not from God in the Holy Bible.

Instead of you encouraging John W., why don't you say something against the strange outbursts of slander from him?

God's Truth

Never said that, you filthy, habitual liar.

I proved, with scripture, that neither Peter, or the other 11, at least prior to the dbr in Mt.-John, ever preached the dbr, as part of the good news- 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. And yet, during this time, they did preach the gospel/good news of the kingdom. The DBR was hid, from Peter, the 11, satan, in scripture, in Mt.-John, before it was fulfilled, according to prophecy. Peter attempted to prevent His death-twice. Thus, the good news/gospel of the kingdom, is not equivalent to the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

A 6 year old can see it.

Vile, habitual liar.

How could you ever get that Jesus came and what he said was for nothing because not everyone fully understood?

God's Truth

Any form of obedience of Christ is hated by the devil, as with any Madist.

LA

That is right. Who but the devil would be behind putting down anyone obeying Jesus in order to get saved, and in order to stay saved?

If a saved person does sin, we are to work it out with God and confess that sin and with the fear of God we do not want to do that sin again.

Oh how I delight in the fear of the Lord.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are just as bad a John W

This is GT's comment in my rep.

You are filled with hatred, your self-claimed faithful, sinlessness is pathetic, friend.

You need to get rid of your hatefulness, otherwise you are only a false witness for the Lord.