Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

God's Truth

You are filled with hatred, your self-claimed faithful, sinfulness is pathetic, friend.

You need to get rid of your hatefulness, otherwise you are only a false witness.

You just came on with your filthy mouth and proved you are just like John W.

God's Truth

You are the one who neg repped me.

You are so deceitful.

Your pride and arrogance is getting to you.

We have a rep system here for a reason and I was letting you know that while you judge John W.---you are just as bad.

I can't stand it when someone like Meshak judges others for the exact same thing she does.

You follow me around saying horrific things just like John does.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We have a rep system here for a reason and I was letting you know that while you judge John W.---you are just as bad.

I can't stand it when someone like Meshak judges others for the exact same thing she does.

At least you are popular.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

You have been doing even worse.

Yes, we are bickering like children. We are both shameful.

I acknowledge it but you don't. You keep continue on with filthy mouth.

You have been claiming to obey Jesus yet you are pro-military.

This is utterly against Jesus' love.

You don't know Jesus' core teaching of love.
So your claim is only disgracing Jesus' teachings.

God's Truth

You have been doing even worse.

Yes, we are bickering like children. We are both shameful.

I acknowledge it but you don't. You keep continue on with filthy mouth.

You have been claiming to obey Jesus yet you are pro-military.

This is utterly against Jesus' love.

You don't know Jesus' core teaching of love.
So your claim is only disgracing Jesus' teachings.

I am nothing like you and I do not do as you say I do.

I have said nothing filthy to anyone.

You live safely in our country because we have a military.

You also take a pension from the US military, as you have told us all publicly.

Jesus didn't tell the leader with many soldiers that he was sinning and to get rid of his soldiers.

Jesus said he has seen no greater faith in the man with soldiers under him.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You live safely in our country because we have a military.

You also take a pension from the US military.

Jesus didn't tell the leader with many soldiers that he was sinning and to get rid of his soldiers.

Jesus said he has seen no greater faith in the man with soldiers under him.

You are reading His word conveniently to justify your convenient position.

You are not judge of who should live and where. God put me here where I live. You criticize how He provides me.

You don't have Jesus' spirit of love or His teachings. You just copy what NT says without understanding.

Your are just full of ego and puffed up with pride.

marhig

Placing "Obeying God,Jesus.....," as the basis of your justification, will send you to hell.

Is that so? Luckily I believe God and Jesus and not you! Because they teach the opposite!

Matthew 12

For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother

Matthew 7

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Luke 11

But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

John 14

If ye love me, keep my commandments

And again

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Luke 6

And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.

John 15

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

Revelation 14

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

And the apostles taught that we should obey.....

Acts 5

Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

Romans 6

Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

2 Corinthians 10

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

James 1

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

2 John 1

I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father..And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another. And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

1 Peter 1

As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance

And finally, the Lords prayer

Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen

Obedience is a core teaching of the gospel. So you are not bearing witness to the truth when you say that obeying God and Jesus sends you to hell. Only Satan wound teach that!