Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

john w

Hall of Fame
You have invented a body for yourself which does not exist.

You think the body of Christ did not begin until Paul.

Correct-and you have been given scripture, chapter and verse, in which to soak your Christ rejecting head, as evidence.

You are not in the Bride of Christ under the mew covenant by your own admission..,

Correct-no such thing as "The Bride of Christ," and the body of Christ is referred to as a "new man," moron. The NC has NADA to do with the boc-NADA.

which is why you feel free to talk like a demon.

Knock off copying me. Besides, your daddy the devil, will whip you, behead you, if you continue to disrespect him.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You claim Peter never knew it or taught the DBR until Paul revealed it to be saved by.

Some Dispy's have asserted this.

I don't recall John doing it.

You claim the 3000 were not forgiven their sins, and will not be until the return of Jesus.

You have invented a body for yourself which does not exist.

You think the body of Christ did not begin until Paul.

You are not in the Bride of Christ under the mew covenant by your own admission which is why you feel free to talk like a demon.

His silence on these other statements is interesting....:think:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Correct-and you have been given scripture, chapter and verse, in which to soak your Christ rejecting head, as evidence.

Correct-no such thing as "The Bride of Christ," and the body of Christ is referred to as a "new man," moron. The NC has NADA to do with the boc-NADA.

Knock off copying me. Besides, your daddy the devil, will whip you, behead you, if you continue to disrespect him.

Ah, I see I spoke late.

I'd say God sending strong delusion does not equate to the devil beheading anyone.

marhig

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

What did Jesus teach?

...unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

… unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

…unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

...if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; Mark 6:14

...if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins; Matthew 6:15

...If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples;
John 8:31

...if you do them you will be blessed; John 13:17

If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love; John 15:10

...if you do what I command you are my friends; John 15:14
That's the truth, and if we love the lord our God with all our hearts, mind, soul and strength. And our neighbour as ourselves, then we will obey God and Christ do Gods will and we will be bring the love and word of God to all we meet and care as Christ did, even to those who persecute us, with the hope that they will believe.

And we will do all those things that you have said in your post because we will be walking in the spirit with the love of God in our hearts and the life of Christ living in and through us. And we will be dying daily, and as we decrease Christ will be increasing in our hearts and we will be born of God by the holy spirit, denying ourselves, baring our cross and following Christ doing the will of God because we love him!

Jesus was saving before he died on the cross, the word of God which is preached in the gospel brings salvation because the word of God is spirit and it is life, to those who believe, obey and a follow the holy son of the living God.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus was saving before he died on the cross, the word of God which is preached in the gospel brings salvation because the word of God is spirit and it is life, to those who believe, obey and a follow the holy son of the living God.

Changing the goal posts, your "argument"....Bait 'N Switch...Create a moving target....

Yes, he was-but in Mt.-John, prior to the DBR, the content of faith required, to be saved, was void the dbr, the foundation of the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4, that is to be preached today, today's content of faith.

Sophistry, irrelevancy, on your part.

marhig

Changing the goal posts, your "argument"....Bait 'N Switch...Create a moving target....

Yes, he was-but in Mt.-John, prior to the DBR, the content of faith required, to be saved, was void the dbr, the foundation of the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4, that is to be preached today, today's content of faith.

Sophistry, irrelevancy, on your part.

It says in the Bible that we are saved by his life, that is believing in him, in the word of God, through faith, by the grace of God, and by his life made manifest in us by the power of the holy spirit.

Also, the work that the father had given him to do was finished before he went on the cross.

John 5

Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth. But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved. He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

But I have greater witness than that.of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.

John 17

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent..I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

John 18

Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

Jesus came to bare witness to the truth and to glorify God. With the hope of saving as many who believe in him. And he's still saving through his people today, who lay down their lives for others, becoming a living sacrifice for God, who live by the will of God and bare witness to the truth. And bring the life light and love of Christ to as many who will listen and believe.

john w

Hall of Fame
It says in the Bible that we are saved by his life, that is believing in him, in the word of God, through faith, by the grace of God, and by his life made manifest in us by the power of the holy spirit.

Romans 5:10 KJV For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

No, the passage is referring to his resurrected life. That is true, in this dispensation-the DBR, as its foundation...1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

Slower-the content of faith, required to be believed, in Mt.-John, prior to the dbr:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...lieved-in-Mt-John-prior-to-the-dbr&highlight=

Read it..."life through his name"-that was what was required then-the content of faith.

"But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name." John 20:31 KJV

meshak

BANNED
Banned
john W,

Your claims and accusations are all debunked.

give it up.

You need to have Jesus' spirit of Love to preach the gospel which you have none.

marhig

Romans 5:10 KJV For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

No, the passage is referring to his resurrected life. That is true, in this dispensation-the DBR, as its foundation...1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

Slower-the content of faith, required to be believed, in Mt.-John, prior to the dbr:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...'m just off to bed, it's late here Goodnight.

john w

Hall of Fame
I believe that ...

Irrelevant what you believe, as faith, and the truth, are independent. Many believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny...

You were shown in the book. And all we get from you is, "Well, I believe....Never heard that before....".............

john w

Hall of Fame
I believe that we are firstly saved when we hear the word of God and believe, by the grace of God through faith.

I believe that we are then saved every day by the life of Christ resurrected in our hearts. And his life by the power of the spirit gives us the strength to overcome. His life in us is our foundation he is our cornerstone. He is our example to follow and we are to live it out and follow him. And as we do this, we then by the power of the holy spirit die daily and overcome and do the will of God. And worship the father in spirit and in truth.

I've seen people here say that we don't have to obey God and that Jesus did all the obeying for us. I don't believe that. Because if the life of Christ is within our hearts, and if we truly love God with our all, then will do the will of God and we will want to obey him and please him and turn from the ways of this world.

I'm just off to bed, it's late here Goodnight.

Placing "Obeying God,Jesus.....," as the basis of your justification, will send you to hell.

john w

Hall of Fame
He is our example to follow and we are to live it out and follow him. And as we do this, we then by the power of the holy spirit die daily and overcome and do the will of God. And worship the father in spirit and in truth.

I've seen people here say that we don't have to obey God and that Jesus did all the obeying for us. I don't believe that. Because if the life of Christ is within our hearts, and if we truly love God with our all, then will do the will of God and we will want to obey him and please him and turn from the ways of this world.

That is sanctification, the result/fruit of being saved, not justification.

john w

Hall of Fame
john W,

Your claims and accusations are all debunked.

give it up.

You need to have Jesus' spirit of Love to preach the gospel which you have none.
=assert, pound the podium, return to "I showed him" echo chamber.

And stuff your "to preach the gospel," as your "good news" is a works-based performance system, bad news, that you learned from Cain, and his daddy, the devil, in Genesis,....

Genesis 4 KJV

3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.

...that sends people to hell, your future home, if you do not repent, as in "change your mind."

Take a seat, you chump. You are laughed at on TOL. Good day to you, sir perverter.

daqq

Made up-they were not reaching the dbr-it was hid from them.

You lie-again.

BLIND IGNORANCE of the overall context:

1 Corinthians 14:37 - 15:11 KJV
37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.
38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.
39 Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.
40 Let all things be done decently and in order.
01 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
02 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
03 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
04 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
05 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
06 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
07 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
08 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.
09 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
11 Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

See? You and the OP have cursed yourselves! Tisk, tisk . . . :chuckle:

:Nineveh: :nuke: :Nineveh:

Deuteronomy 30:11-15 TS2009
11 “For this command which I am commanding you today, it is not too hard for you, nor is it far off.
12 “It is not in the heavens, to say, ‘Who shall ascend into the heavens for us, and bring it to us, and cause us to hear it, so that we do it?’
13 “Nor is it beyond the sea, to say, ‘Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it to us, and cause us to hear it, so that we do it?’
14 “For the Word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heartto do it.
15 “
See, I have set before you today life and good, and death and evil,

Paul is quoting from this Deuteronomy passage in Romans 10:6-8 and telling the reader that the good from this passage is the good which "we" preach, because Moses says, Behold, I have set before you today LIFE and GOOD, and DEATH and EVIL, (CHOOSE!), and the good is the good news, that is, the word of faith or belief which "we" preach, (and he says "we" meaning himself and all the apostles, which has already been shown in my previous post above quoting 1Cor15:1-4 and correcting your error).

Romans 10:4-8 TS2009 W/Footnotes
4 For Messiah is the goal
b of the ‘Torah unto righteousness’ to everyone who believes. Footnote: bOr end purpose; not termination.
5 For Mosheh writes about the righteousness which is of the Torah, “The man who does these shall live by them.” Lev 18:5.
6 But the righteousness of belief speaks in this way, “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who shall ascend into the heavens?’ ” Deut 30:12 – that is, to bring Messiah down; or,
7 “ ‘Who shall descend into the abyss?’ ” – that is, to bring Messiah up from the dead.
8 But what does it say?The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heartDeut 30:14that is, the word of belief which we are proclaiming:

You are the heretic-divisive one preaching a different gospel: the good news is the good of the Torah, the Spirit of Torah which is Meshiah, the Word of Elohim who was in the beginning with Elohim: the Logos, the Memra, the Light of every man entering into the world. That good news is the same good news Gospel which Messiah Yeshua preached in the Gospel accounts, for he expounds everything we need to know to understand the Torah as it was meant to be understood. Without that Light of the Testimony of Yeshua you preach death and evil, (Deut 30:15, 19).

Deuteronomy 30:15-19 KJV
15 See, I have set before thee this day
life and good, and death and evil;
16 In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.
17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you
life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

In rejecting the Testimony of Yeshua as applying to yourself you have chosen death and evil. And no doubt anyone willing to see it can plainly see your choice of death and evil by the evil words which continually come forth from your writing and thus your mouth; and those words proceed from your heart, and they defile you, just as the Master has said and has been quoted to you from Matthew 15:18-19.

john w

Hall of Fame

Deuteronomy 30:11-15 TS2009
11 “For this command which I am commanding you today, it is not too hard for you, nor is it far off.
12 “It is not in the heavens, to say, ‘Who shall ascend into the heavens for us, and bring it to us, and cause us to hear it, so that we do it?’
13 “Nor is it beyond the sea, to say, ‘Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it to us, and cause us to hear it, so that we do it?’
14 “For the Word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heartto do it.
15 “
See, I have set before you today life and good, and death and evil,

Paul is quoting from this Deuteronomy passage in Romans 10:6-8 and telling the reader that the good from this passage is the good which "we" preach, because Moses says, Behold, I have set before you today LIFE and GOOD, and DEATH and EVIL, (CHOOSE!), and the good is the good news, that is, the word of faith or belief which "we" preach, (and he says "we" meaning himself and all the apostles, which has already been shown in my previous post above quoting 1Cor15:1-4 and correcting your error).

Romans 10:4-8 TS2009 W/Footnotes
4 For Messiah is the goal
b of the ‘Torah unto righteousness’ to everyone who believes. Footnote: bOr end purpose; not termination.
5 For Mosheh writes about the righteousness which is of the Torah, “The man who does these shall live by them.” Lev 18:5.
6 But the righteousness of belief speaks in this way, “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who shall ascend into the heavens?’ ” Deut 30:12 – that is, to bring Messiah down; or,
7 “ ‘Who shall descend into the abyss?’ ” – that is, to bring Messiah up from the dead.
8 But what does it say?The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heartDeut 30:14that is, the word of belief which we are proclaiming:

You are the heretic-divisive one preaching a different gospel: the good news is the good of the Torah, the Spirit of Torah which is Meshiah, the Word of Elohim who was in the beginning with Elohim: the Logos, the Memra, the Light of every man entering into the world. That good news is the same good news Gospel which Messiah Yeshua preached in the Gospel accounts, for he expounds everything we need to know to understand the Torah as it was meant to be understood. Without that Light of the Testimony of Yeshua you preach death and evil, (Deut 30:15, 19).

Deuteronomy 30:15-19 KJV
15 See, I have set before thee this day
life and good, and death and evil;
16 In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.
17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you
life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

In rejecting the Testimony of Yeshua as applying to yourself you have chosen death and evil. And no doubt anyone willing to see it can plainly see your choice of death and evil by the evil words which continually come forth from your writing and thus your mouth; and those words proceed from your heart, and they defile you, just as the Master has said and has been quoted to you from Matthew 15:18-19.

Translated: Spam any irrelevant verses, randomly, in hopes it impresses the audience.

I picked your deceitful "argument," apart:

Made up-they were not reaching the dbr-it was hid from them.

You lie-again.

The 12 did not know of the impending dbr-it was hid from them, until later in the Lord's ministry-and yet, prior to them knowing, they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom:"

"For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day. But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask him." Mark 9:31-32 KJV

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34 KJV

"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." John 20:9 KJV

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Spam.

until Paul revealed it

Never said that, you filthy demon. I proved, with scripture, that neither Peter, or the other 11, at least prior to the dbr in Mt.-John, ever preached the dbr, as part of the good news- 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. And yet, during this time, they did preach the gospel/good news of the kingdom. The DBR was hid. Peter attempted to prevent His death-twice. Thus, the good news/gospel of the kingdom, is not equivalent to the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

A 6 year old can see it.

Vile, habitual liar.

It was not hid from Peter until Paul came along.--

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

There was and is no other way that men can have purified hearts than through faith in Christ who shed His blood for the remission of sin, as Peter first preached--

Act 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
Act 2:23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
Act 2:24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
Act 2:25 For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
Act 2:26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
Act 2:27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Act 2:28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.
Act 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Act 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Act 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
Act 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Act 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Act 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

Heb 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
Heb 9:23 It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.
Heb 9:24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

Your foul mouth tells me you have never been washed in the blood of Christ.

No wonder you speak against water baptism--

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
It was not hid from Peter until Paul came along.--

Never said that, you filthy, habitual liar.

I proved, with scripture, that neither Peter, or the other 11, at least prior to the dbr in Mt.-John, ever preached the dbr, as part of the good news- 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. And yet, during this time, they did preach the gospel/good news of the kingdom. The DBR was hid, from Peter, the 11, satan, in scripture, in Mt.-John, before it was fulfilled, according to prophecy. Peter attempted to prevent His death-twice. Thus, the good news/gospel of the kingdom, is not equivalent to the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

A 6 year old can see it.

Vile, habitual liar.