Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day. But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask him." Mark 9:31-32 KJV

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34 KJV

Jesus preached it, they heard it, but could not face it.

LA

musterion

Yes, musty...It is a code word, for "I am a rat, but I am a relatively cleaner rat, a better 'abider,' than all those other rats, so I must be saved."

I was a rat. Now I'm a saint with the body of a dead rat strapped to me, and am still haunted in my mind by the mind of the rat. So in the here and now, I'm no better than any other rat; worse, sometimes. I have nothing to brag about in myself because the One who made me a saint did all the work, and will someday remove me from this rat body. But no matter what, He does not see me as a rat.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I was a rat. Now I'm a saint with the body of a dead rat strapped to me, and am still haunted in my mind by the mind of the rat. So in the here and now, I'm no better than any other rat; worse, sometimes. I have nothing to brag about in myself because the One who made me a saint did all the work, and will someday remove me from this rat body. But no matter what, He does not see me as a rat.

You must put the rat part of you to death in order to inherit with the saints.

Rom 8:12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
Rom 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

LA

daqq

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by john w
You are not my brother-Judas is, as you assert that he preached the dbr.

Satanic.
"You are not my brother-Judas is"

Your ramblings and babblings are so incoherent I cannot even tell if you are saying Judas is your brother or not. They way you worded it I can tell that I certainly am not your brother; but apparently Judas is your brother. Have it your way: duly noted, dear profane TubalCain. :chuckle:

:Nineveh:

By the way, super Saint JW, that is what is called an elipsis and is used on a continual daily basis in the English language by everyone whether they know they use it or not. However you worded your own statement in the opposite word order if you did not mean to say that Judas is your brother. This shows that you have no clue what you read in the scripture because you do not even understand the English language.

Here is how you likely meant it with the implied elipsis in brackets:

"I am not your brother-Judas is [your brother]"

But here is what you actually wrote with the implied elipsis in brackets:

"You are not my brother-Judas is [my brother]"

Also in Greek there are plentiful places where elipsis occurs so I will leave you with one of my favorites because it indeed reveals that you do not even believe the testimony and doctrine of Paul. And again I will place the implied elipsis, which is "I serve", in brackets:

Romans 7:25
25 I thank Elohim through Messiah Yeshua our Master: so then with the mind
I serve the Torah of Elohim, (Horeb and of above), but with the flesh [I serve] the Torah of Sin, (Sinai and of below).

:sheep:

God's Truth

You are supposed to forget what is behind you.

Philippians 3:13 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,

You are no longer to think of yourself in the flesh but only spiritually.

2 Corinthians 5:16 So from now on we regard no one from a worldly point of view. Though we once regarded Christ in this way, we do so no longer.

Offer your body as a living sacrifice.

Romans 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God--this is your true and proper worship.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
By the way, super Saint JW, that is what is called an elipsis and is used on a continual daily basis in the English language by everyone whether they know they use it or not. However you worded your own statement in the opposite word order if you did not mean to say that Judas is your brother. This shows that you have no clue what you read in the scripture because you do not even understand the English language.

Here is how you likely meant it with the implied elipsis in brackets:

"I am not your brother-Judas is [your brother]"

But here is what you actually wrote with the implied elipsis in brackets:

"You are not my brother-Judas is [my brother]"

Also in Greek there are plentiful places where elipsis occurs so I will leave you with one of my favorites because it indeed reveals that you do not even believe the testimony and doctrine of Paul. And again I will place the implied elipsis, which is "I serve", in brackets:

Romans 7:25
25 I thank Elohim through Messiah Yeshua our Master: so then with the mind
I serve the Torah of Elohim, (Horeb and of above), but with the flesh [I serve] the Torah of Sin, (Sinai and of below).

:sheep:

You are still the winner.:first:

musterion

Getting a trophy from Meshak is like getting a Nobel Prize just for being black...completely meaningless, degrading to the award and nothing a rational person could be proud of.

marhig

Post number? Because all I've seen from you, as JohnW said, is "What Jesus preached." That is not an honest, direct answer.
The gospel didn't start at the death of Jesus, that's not the truth. Jesus preached the gospel, his words are spirit and they are life. And the life was in him. He preached the ministry of reconciliation and bore witness to the truth, and those who are of the truth hear his voice. You don't hear his voice and you don't hear his words because you deny him and say that his words aren't for you. His words are for everyone, he sent his apostles and his disciples to preach the gospel to every creature.

He didn't say, I'll send one gospel out to the Jews and one to the gentiles. That is a false teaching made up by man!

marhig

Post number? Because all I've seen from you, as JohnW said, is "What Jesus preached." That is not an honest, direct answer.

I'm on Tapatalk, post 297 and it's on page 30, I didn't make it up, and I didn't rub it out with a magic pen!

musterion

Thank you for the post number.

Firstly if we believe

Believe what?

THEN we are to repent AND have faith AND love God AND Christ AND love others, AND deny ourselves AND do the will of God AND follow Jesus AND by the grace of God we will overcome IF we remain faithful AND do Gods will.

Those are all works of righteousness. Titus 3:5, Eph 2:9

marhig

Thank you for the post number.
Your welcome :) and you see, I was telling the truth!

Believe what?
Believe that Jesus is the son of God, and believe the word of God preached by him.

Those are all works of righteousness. Titus 3:5, Eph 2:9

They certainly are, we can't achieve anything without the power of the holy spirit. Without the spirit we are dead to God and we won't have any power to overcome and we will be living by the will of our flesh tossed to and fro by satan.

But by the power of the spirit we are given the strength to overcome once we have faith and put our hand to do the will of God.

But we are to die the death, and put our hands to doing Gods work, it's a doing gospel not a hearing only one, we are to be doers of the word. And to do it is to deny ourselves and do Gods will, following Jesus. So that Christ by the power of the spirit can live in us and through us, then we can bring his light and love to others.

If we are born of God then the holy spirit is is doing the works within, and we who are walking in the spirit will be doing those works outwardly, and we will be living by the will of God, and this world will mean nothing to us.

But we do have freewill to believe or not. We have a choice accept or reject Christ

Interplanner

Believe that Jesus is the son of God, and believe the word of God preached by him.

They certainly are, we can't achieve anything without the power of the holy spirit. Without the spirit we are dead to God and we won't have any power to overcome and we will be living by the will of our flesh tossed to and fro by satan.

But by the power of the spirit we are given the strength to overcome once we have faith and put our hand to do the will of God.

But we are to die the death, and put our hands to doing Gods work, it's a doing gospel not a hearing only one, we are to be doers of the word. And to do it is to deny ourselves and do Gods will, following Jesus. So that Christ by the power of the spirit can live in us and through us, then we can bring his light and love to others.

If we are born of God then the holy spirit is is doing the works within, and we who are walking in the spirit will be doing those works outwardly, and we will be living by the will of God, and this world will mean nothing to us.

But we do have freewill to believe or not. We have a choice accept or reject Christ

Things get confused when you mix two aspects of salvation:
1, justification is what God did IN CHRIST for us
2, transformation is what God does in us THROUGH THE SPIRIT

these are not identical. The Gospel is #1. There is no 'doing gospel' but there are things to do through the Spirit's help.

"God accepts us as we are; but we cannot remain as we were." --Trobisch

marhig

these are not identical. The Gospel is #1. There is no 'doing gospel' but there are things to do through the Spirit's help.

You say about the justification that God did in Christ for us. We are justified in Christ through faith, and then the holy spirit transforms our heart to be more like Christs, so that the spirit of Christ is manifest in our lives, this is true justification. We can say we believe with our mouths and try to justify ourselves by saying what we do. But true justification is seeing the life of Christ in and through us. And it's all done by the grace of God through faith.

We must be doers of the word, and to be a doer is to obey God. We have to make choices every day. Do what's right or do what's wrong. And those who belong to God will have the the holy spirit who will be guiding us to do what right every day. Then it's up to us to do listen to our conscience and do Gods will, or not.

Once we are born of God, holy spirit transoms our heart from within and once we are taken from darkness and walking in the light we will see what is right and what is wrong before God. Just like when we are in a dark room, we don't see anything, but once the light is switched on we see the bigger picture, and we see clearly. We also see the dirt and we see the obstacles that are set before us that would make us fall. And this is what it is like to walk in the light. The spirit shows is the truth, he teaches us and guides us through the darkness of this world so that we aren't pulled in, and we are strengthened by him, so that we can overcome.

God accepts us when we believe and then we are to do his will, and obey him. God can't do his works in a disobedient heart. For him to do his work we have to become a living sacrifice, ready to lay down our lives for others and to do the will of God!

meshak

BANNED
Banned

You are the winner too:)

God's Truth

We are justified, sanctified, purified, and made righteous all at the same by Jesus Christ and he does that all on his own to those he chooses to do that to. He chooses those who believe in him and obey him.

You do not even receive the Spirit until you do what Jesus says to do.

When Jesus came to earth and taught, he was teaching the NEW COVENANT, he was teaching the rules and regulations for the New Covenant, and then he shed his blood for the New Covenant. It is a blood Covenant and must be followed exactly.

Jesus tells us HOW TO enter the New Covenant.

If you want to be saved, he tells you what you have to do to get saved, and he tells you what will happen, and he tells you how to stay saved and what will happen.

Who does God accept? Who did God even send this gospel message for?

Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Acts 10:35 but that in every nation those who fear Him and live good lives are acceptable to Him.

God ACCEPTS those who fear Him and do what is right.

Acts 15:8 God, who knows the heart, showed that he accepted them by giving the Holy Spirit to them, just as he did to us.

Did you read that?

God checks out our heart before He saves us.

We have to do what Jesus says to do to be acceptable to God to live inside our heart.

John the baptizer prepared the way for Jesus. He came preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins (Luke 1:76-80).
We are still to confess that we are sinners, and to repent, to prepare the way for Jesus Christ to live in our heart.

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

So you see, we have to repent of our sins to be saved.

That message Paul preaches is the same message and gospel that Jesus preaches.

Jesus says we cannot even enter unless we humble ourselves and repent.

Jesus says we will not even be forgiven unless we forgive others.

john w

Hall of Fame
"You are not my brother-Judas is"

Your ramblings and babblings are so incoherent I cannot even tell if you are saying Judas is your brother or not. They way you worded it I can tell that I certainly am not your brother; but apparently Judas is your brother. Have it your way: duly noted, dear profane TubalCain. :chuckle:

:Nineveh:
Judas is your "spiritual" brother, as you assert that he preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV-satanic.

I methodically dismantled your "argument," leaving you to just resort to spamming grunts, snorts, sound bytes.