why does Rusha hate me?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
No, I do not.

Now answer my questions: Do Republicans ever have abortion? Do their children ever have abortion or get pregnant prior to marriage?

yes and yes

so how do you go about making abortion illegal?

BabyChristian

I will go straight to my theory

We agree on abortion
but
not on unions which helped her father
and
my solution for abortion is to vote republican
and
that will not help unions
so
if I am right, she does not want to decide which is more important
and
I am forcing the issue

Unions were a necessity at one time for fair wages and believe me they're going nuts now and I'll give an example of one case.

We own a commercial electrical contracting business which many of you know about. It's union but we don't like unions. We stayed union when we bought it in 92 because the previous owner had made it a union shop and my husband (being the caring Republican that he is and that so many believe is an impossibility) didn't want all of these guys looking for a new job.

A few years ago, union shops were going bankrupt right and left all over this area we live in and yet they voted themselves a $5 per hour raise.

My husband told our guys, "knock yourselves out! You're voting to be unemployed very soon!" Many of our guys are no longer Democrats due to listening to my husband. They're not so brainwashed anymore.

Unions are now getting involved in so many things that is just plain none of their business and they're too powerful and we all know that power seems to corrupt most everything, including some churches I can think of.

Just my opinion of unions.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Unions were a necessity at one time for fair wages and believe me they're going nuts now and I'll give an example of one case.

We own a commercial electrical contracting business which many of you know about. It's union but we don't like unions. We stayed union when we bought it in 92 because the previous owner had made it a union shop and my husband (being the caring Republican that he is and that so many believe is an impossibility) didn't want all of these guys looking for a new job.

A few years ago, union shops were going bankrupt right and left all over this area we live in and yet they voted themselves a $5 per hour raise.

My husband told our guys, "knock yourselves out! You're voting to be unemployed very soon!" Many of our guys are no longer Democrats due to listening to my husband. They're not so brainwashed anymore.

Unions are now getting involved in so many things that is just plain none of their business and they're too powerful and we all know that power seems to corrupt most everything, including some churches I can think of.

Just my opinion of unions.

Oh noes!!! Does this mean you will now be thinking I hate you too, BC? :shocked:

:chuckle:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
So why would you vote down a party line for a bunch of hypocrites who don't practice what they preach?

because they are the lesser of two evils
and
our only chance of making abortion illegal

can you answer my last question which is

assuranceagent

Chrys...

Your posting style makes people want to stick sharpened pencils in their eyeballs.

...there. I said it. :plain:

What? Just me?

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
and

Well, to start with, you could vote for somebody that would actually try to outlaw it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
and

Soooo ... if your choice was between electing Adolf Hitler or Susan Smith as our next president, I take it you would elect Susan, right?

After all, Susan hasn't murdered nearly as many people as Hitler did.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Soooo ... if your choice was between electing Adolf Hitler or Susan Smith as our next president, I take it you would elect Susan, right?

After all, Susan hasn't murdered nearly as many people as Hitler did.

are those the only two ways you can think of to make abortion illegal?
and
sorry if I didn't answer your question
since
I do know of some other ways

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
are those the only two ways you can think of to make abortion illegal?
and
sorry if I didn't answer your question
since
I do know of some other ways

The only solution you have given is to "vote Republican". For eight years, people did it YOUR way.

So why isn't abortion illegal?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
The only solution you have given is to "vote Republican". For eight years, people did it YOUR way.

So why isn't abortion illegal?

it takes five conservative judges on the court
and
now we only have four

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
it takes five conservative judges on the court
and
now we only have four

Well, that might be true, but tell me, why do you doubt me? Do you not know me by my words, just a picture? I thought we knew each other better than you now seem to be suggesting. You place too much concern over a silly picture, why is that the case?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Well, that might be true, but tell me, why do you doubt me? Do you not know me by my words, just a picture? I thought we knew each other better than you now seem to be suggesting. You place too much concern over a silly picture, why is that the case?

how many kids does Sozo have?