why does Rusha hate me?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
why does Rusha hate me?

I would like your insight as to why she hates me
and
I am not interested in a dialogue with her
and
I know she will say she doesn't hate me but........

bybee

Well

Well

::
why does Rusha hate me?

and
and

:confused: I haven't seen any evidence that Rusha hates you.
peace, bybee

Thunder's Muse

I don't think Rusha hates you. I think it's probably more a case of personality clashing.

Why don't you want dialogue with her? You may be able to sort things out if you talked about it :)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I don't think Rusha hates you. I think it's probably more a case of personality clashing.

Why don't you want dialogue with her? You may be able to sort things out if you talked about it :)

you may be right
but
I would like a little more insight as to why
and
I have attempted a dialogue with her
and
anyone following our posts can see that we agree on a lot

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Hatred is a definable pathology. Haven't seen it on ToL. Seen some "close, but no cigar" episodes.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
why does Rusha hate me?

and
and

Ya know, you could have simply asked Rusha ... she just might have been willing to answer you without all the dramatics.

Now you will just have to talk to Jinkx! Ha!

I do NOT hate you, Chrys ... I just find you extremely rude and inconsiderate.

When I have tried to have dialogue with you in the past, and I have shared something personal as to why I believe all your generalizations are unfair, your response tends to be a one line, automated response that disregards everything I have stated.

You do to myself and others the same thing you moan about all the time in your Catholics thread. You generalize and demean those who don't fit into your little Republican, Bush-loving cheering team.

Whether or not you mean to, you come off as extremely cold and closed minded.

I just decided to be as rude and frustrating to you as you are to myself and other posters.

BTW, had you sent me a PM, I would have been glad to explain this to you privately.

rainee

Chrys,

Rusha enjoys being Rusha.

Oscar Wilde said
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

But do you think that is really true?
I don't know.

This is from Letters of E.B. White
"Writing is a form of imposture. I'm not at all sure I am anything like the person I seem to a reader..."

EB White was one of the greatest writers of all time, imho. I loved him as much as you could love someone you didn't know.
So is he right in saying that we couldn't really know him through his writing?

So I am sorry if Rusha is being hateful.

But what do you think?
Is our writing here revealing who we are?
Is it a chance to show a fictional persona?

If we are ugly and hateful is that us - coming out?

What does anonymity do?

Do we think we are not accountable?

Or do we think we still are?

What?

Tyrathca

When I have tried to have dialogue with you in the past, and I have shared something personal as to why I believe all your generalizations are unfair, your response tends to be a one line, automated response that disregards everything I have stated.
I've noticed this a lot too and find it very annoying.
Whether or not you mean to, you come off as extremely cold and closed minded.
Simple minded also comes to mind, for if chrys does engage in deep thought about posts the responses given are far too short and generic to show it.
BTW, had you sent me a PM, I would have been glad to explain this to you privately.
But that wouldn't have propagated the recent spate of "look at me I'm annoyed with someone!" threads of late.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Chrys,

Rusha enjoys being Rusha.

Oscar Wilde said
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

But do you think that is really true?
I don't know.

This is from Letters of E.B. White
"Writing is a form of imposture. I'm not at all sure I am anything like the person I seem to a reader..."

EB White was one of the greatest writers of all time, imho. I loved him as much as you could love someone you didn't know.
So is he right in saying that we couldn't really know him through his writing?

So I am sorry if Rusha is being hateful.

But what do you think?
Is our writing here revealing who we are?
Is it a chance to show a fictional persona?

If we are ugly and hateful is that us - coming out?

What does anonymity do?

Do we think we are not accountable?

Or do we think we still are?

What?

Umm Peanut Gallery, this was a question from Chrys to MYSELF and is none of your business.

As I explained, I do NOT hate Chrys, and should he decide to discuss this with me further, he is more than welcome to PM me. I don't invite those who I despise to PM me. :duh:

However, you and Chrys are NOTHING alike. While I may get annoyed with Chrys, atleast he isn't a petty, whining troll such as yourself who never posts anything of value.

Rainee, why do you insist on stepping into a situatiosn that are NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS?

Here's an idea: IF you feel I am violating the rules of TOL either report my posts or feel free to personally contact Knight. One would think such a stellar, mature adult as yourself would have thought of this on your own.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have my own theory
but
I am really interested in what others might think about this

Well, M'Dear, since you have *your own theory*, please feel free to explain it rather than keep us all in suspense.