Why Calvinist, Catholics, Muslims, Others are Lost

Dialogos

Human wisdom? How about plain old common sense.
Romans 11:33
1 Cor 2:11

If you understood these scriptures you would not lean on your own understanding (Prov 3:5).

Robert Pate said:
Has it ever occurred to you that there is no scripture in the bible about God predestination anyone to heaven or to hell?
Has it ever occurred to you that the passages in the bible that do talk about predestination have logical implications?

Your objection here is exactly the same objections the Jehovah's witnesses use to object to the Trinity.

Robert Pate said:
Any God that saves some and damns the rest to hell is an....
I cut off the blasphemy in your post just so it wouldn't be repeated.

Robert, unless you are a universalist, you believe that God saves some and damns the rest to hell.

:doh:

Robert Pate

Banned
Romans 11:33
1 Cor 2:11

If you understood these scriptures you would not lean on your own understanding (Prov 3:5).

Has it ever occurred to you that the passages in the bible that do talk about predestination have logical implications?

Your objection here is exactly the same objections the Jehovah's witnesses use to object to the Trinity.

I cut off the blasphemy in your post just so it wouldn't be repeated.

Robert, unless you are a universalist, you believe that God saves some and damns the rest to hell.

:doh:

The Gospel proves that God is just, merciful and righteous in all that he does.

"God so loves the world (all of humanity) that he gave his only begotten Son" John 3:16.

No one needs to be predestinated. God has reconcilled the world unto himself by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

If you don't embrace these scripture and believe it with all of your heart you will never see heaven.

Robert Pate

Banned
Yup, Pate got it from the internet, so it HAS to be true!

There is probably more information about John Calvin on the internet than any other person.

Some have recorded all that he did during his ministry. Many, many, atrocities.

When someone records dates, places and times when these atrocities took places it is difficult not to believe them.

beloved57

The Gospel proves that God is just, merciful and righteous in all that he does.

"God so loves the world (all of humanity) that he gave his only begotten Son" John 3:16.

No one needs to be predestinated. God has reconcilled the world unto himself by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

If you don't embrace these scripture and believe it with all of your heart you will never see heaven.

You don't believe the Gospel, nor do you believe those scriptures!

theophilus

Gordon Clark - An Arminian may be a truly regenerate Christian; in fact, if he is truly an Arminian and not a Pelagian who happens to belong to an Arminian church, he must be a saved man. But he is not usually, and cannot consistently be assured of his salvation. The places in which his creed differs from our Confession confuse the mind, dilute the Gospel, and impair its proclamation.”

I have been praying for Robert Pate but would NEVER accuse him of being LOST.

A little mercy here, please.

Robert Pate

Banned
Gordon Clark - An Arminian may be a truly regenerate Christian; in fact, if he is truly an Arminian and not a Pelagian who happens to belong to an Arminian church, he must be a saved man. But he is not usually, and cannot consistently be assured of his salvation. The places in which his creed differs from our Confession confuse the mind, dilute the Gospel, and impair its proclamation.”

The apostle John said..."Try the Spirits to see if they be of God" 1 John 4:1.

I try everything in the light of the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ.

1. Is it according to the Bible?

2. Is it compatible with the Gospel and justification by faith?

3. Does it honor God and glorify his Son Jesus Christ?

When Calvinism, Catholicism and other religions are tried in the light of the glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ they all fall flat on their faces like the false God Dagon.

Last edited:

beloved57

I don't agree with Clark, one who is an arminian can't be born again!

beloved57

The apostle John said..."Try the Spirits to see if they be of God" 1 John 4:1.

I try everything in the light of the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ.

1. Is it according to the Bible?

2. Is it compatible with the Gospel and justification by faith?

3. Does it honor God and glorify his Son Jesus Christ.

When Calvinism, Catholicism and other religions are tried in the light of the glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ they all fall flat on their faces like the false God Dagon.

That is why I know a person who rejects Tulip is not a believer !

theophilus

Robert,

Without using scripture, how do YOU understand the gospel? Plainly, and in your own words please; how are you saved?

Nanja

I don't agree with Clark, one who is an arminian can't be born again!

Agree. Arminianism is lie. Salvation was never an offer to any who may choose of his own freewill to accept or reject.
But it was Given exclusively to all the Election of Grace, chosen by Sovereign God in Christ to be His Bride 2 Tim. 1:9.

The Elect were chosen to Salvation, Sanctification of the Spirit, and Belief of the Truth 2 Thes. 2:13.
But all the non-elect will believe a lie and remain blinded by the devil 2 Cor. 4:3-4 KJV.

~~~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Agree. Arminianism is lie. Salvation was never an offer to any who may choose of his own freewill to accept or reject.
But it was Given exclusively to all the Election of Grace, chosen by Sovereign God in Christ to be His Bride 2 Tim. 1:9.

The Elect were chosen to Salvation, Sanctification of the Spirit, and Belief of the Truth 2 Thes. 2:13.
But all the non-elect will believe a lie and remain blinded by the devil 2 Cor. 4:3-4 KJV.

~~~~~

You don't believe the scripture nor do you understand the Gospel. These are fundamental.

John 3:16 New King James Version (NKJV)

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Romans 10:13 New King James Version (NKJV)

13 For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

beloved57

~~~~~

Guys like Clark are compromising the Gospel Truth by comments like that ! He is what Christ meant when He said Rev 3:15-16 ! :)

Robert Pate

Banned
Robert,

Without using scripture, how do YOU understand the gospel? Plainly, and in your own words please; how are you saved?

I am saved by the doing and the dying of Jesus.

When Jesus lived, I lived in him.

When Jesus died, I died with him.

When Jesus arose from the dead, I arose with him.

Spiritually, I am in Christ and Christ is in heaven.

All can be confirmed with scripture. Now, you should tell us how you are saved.

Nanja

I am saved by the doing and the dying of Jesus.

When Jesus lived, I lived in him.

When Jesus died, I died with him.

When Jesus arose from the dead, I arose with him.

Spiritually, I am in Christ and Christ is in heaven.

All can be confirmed with scripture. Now, you should tell us how you are saved.

Those statements only apply to those Chosen in Christ and Predestinated
to the Adoption of Sons
before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:4-11:
Christ's Sheep that He gave His Life for John 10:11, 15.

~~~~