Why Calvinist, Catholics, Muslims, Others are Lost

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Well, you chickened out.

You are afraid to interpret 1 John 2:2.

Your interpretation of the Gospel is like a bucket full of holes.

Chickened out? I'm trying to help you. You don't want the true interpretation. It will make you a bed wetter. I'm telling you it is not a nice thing. Pick something else.

beloved57

Do you think that looking up a few charts on the Internet will help you with a real Christian? You don't know what you are saying once again. Here is a test for you

Name any verse in the entire bible if you dare

I don't read charts on the internet.

How about this one, "And he is a propitiation for our sins: and not ours only, but also for the sins of THE WHOLE WORLD" 1 John 2:2.

Let's see how you butcher that one.
It's the Elect, it is easy !

Robert Pate

Banned
Chickened out? I'm trying to help you. You don't want the true interpretation. It will make you a bed wetter. I'm telling you it is not a nice thing. Pick something else.

The scripture interprets itself.

Jesus is the savior and redeemer of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

You reject that and in doing so reject the Gospel which is your only means of salvation.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
I don't read charts on the internet.

How about this one, "And he is a propitiation for our sins: and not ours only, but also for the sins of THE WHOLE WORLD" 1 John 2:2.

Let's see how you butcher that one.

So you butcher that verse but first accuse me of doing it when I haven't said anything yet.

Define 'propitiation' for us big shot.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Tell you what. Here is a clue for you

Propitiation does not equal savior.

Now give us the definition of 'propitiation' butch

dialm

BANNED
Banned
The scripture interprets itself.

Jesus is the savior and redeemer of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

You reject that and in doing so reject the Gospel which is your only means of salvation.

See what happens. You shoot yourself in the foot and then go run home to maam'y.

Robert Pate

Banned
So you butcher that verse but first accuse me of doing it when I haven't said anything yet.

Define 'propitiation' for us big shot.

You apparently don't have a dictionary.

PROPITIATE: To cause to be favorably disposed; conciliate.

Here is a clearer meaning of the word.

"For he has made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him" 2 Corinthians 5:21.

Now, you are probably really confused.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
You apparently don't have a dictionary.

PROPITIATE: To cause to be favorably disposed; conciliate.

Here is a clearer meaning of the word.

"For he has made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him" 2 Corinthians 5:21.

Now, you are probably really confused.

Your definition could be used to describe a plate of cookies left out for Santa Claus. You are a bed wetter.

You said Savior of the world. You didn't say to be favorable towards.

You took it upon yourself to change the words of the verse. That sin deserves God's harshish punishment.

Robert Pate

Banned
Your definition could be used to describe a plate of cookies left out for Santa Claus. You are a bed wetter.

You said Savior of the world. You didn't say to be favorable towards.

You took it upon yourself to change the words of the verse. That sin deserves God's harshish punishment.

I didn't change anything.

The scripture speaks for itself.

God will judge sin wherever he finds it. If you are not found to be "In Christ" in the judgment you will perish.

To be "In Christ" means that you are trusting in him and in him alone for your salvation.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
What happens is this

Mankind is under a curse. The judge of the living and the dead does not have to even hear our case. But because mankind has a relative that the Judge respects, the Judge is willing to hear our case.

Just because the Judge is willing to hear our case does not make Jesus Christ everyone's Savior.

What Pate does is change the meaning and the very words of verses to fit his delusion. The guy can't be saved because he changes the truth into a lie. This exchange between Pate and myself is proof that Pate is an apostate.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
The true test of an apostate is this

You put up road blocks to try and stop them for their own good. And the apostate throws himself head long into the abyss. I warned Pate several times that his chosen verse would damn him. He couldn't care less.

Robert Pate

Banned
What happens is this

Mankind is under a curse. The judge of the living and the dead does not have to even hear our case. But because mankind has a relative that the Judge respects, the Judge is willing to hear our case.

Just because the Judge is willing to hear our case does not make Jesus Christ everyone's Savior.

What Pate does is change the meaning and the very words of verses to fit his delusion. The guy can't be saved because he changes the truth into a lie. This exchange between Pate and myself is proof that Pate is an apostate.

Mankind was under a curse, but because of the work and the person of Christ the curse is no more.

This is why God sent his only begotten son into the world to be our savior and the savior of the world.

Jesus became a curse for us, "Cursed is everyone that hangs on a tree" Galatians 3:13.

"Jesus who knew no sin, became sin for us, that we might be made the righteousness of God in him' 2 Corinthians 5:21.

If you want to be saved call on Christ to save you.

"Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Nanja

"Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

That's works salvation Eph. 2:8-9

Only once a person is quickened, made Spiritually Alive,
will he call upon the Name of the Lord in a way that pleases God.

Ps. 80:18b
quicken us, and we will call upon thy name.

But those in the flesh cannot please God Rom. 8:8!

~~~~~

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Mankind was under a curse, but because of the work and the person of Christ the curse is no more.

This is why God sent his only begotten son into the world to be our savior and the savior of the world.

Jesus became a curse for us, "Cursed is everyone that hangs on a tree" Galatians 3:13.

"Jesus who knew no sin, became sin for us, that we might be made the righteousness of God in him' 2 Corinthians 5:21.

You picked the verse. Then you changed the meaning of the verse. Then because the word 'propitiation' does not mean 'Savior' you changed the wording of the verse. Now you want to change the subject.

Works salvation is the devil's work. Changing the words in the Bible is work of an apostate, the devil's offspring.

I suggest you repent and be baptized in a good local church. Submit to its elders. They will know what is best for someone like you.