ECT Who actually revealed the "mystery" of the Gospel of grace ? Was Paul the first ?

Danoh

:chuckle:

Depends on whether we are attacked or not.

That is mind (perspective) of the flesh; bro.

Whether during one of my many falls, or during anyone else's.

The mind of the Spirit?

"...by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God" 2 Corinthians 4:2.

2 Corinthians 4:5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. 4:8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 4:9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; 4:10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. 4:11 For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh. 4:12 So then death worketh in us, but life in you. 4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak; 4:14 Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you. 4:15 For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God. 4:16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. 4:17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Thus, there is no need to feel frustrated; attacked; or what have one - we...are not...the issue.

1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Now there is a same thing I would not mind our speaking.

God well knows I need as much reminding of that as those I at times attempt to remind - only to have such conclude I have "fallen from grace."

Talk about the world turned upside down of some; during such foolish conclusions on their part :chuckle:

Proverbs 27:17

Danoh

Who kicked you out, Danoh?
Or are you just making stuff up?

Have I yet removed your "friend" request?

No.

Have you?

No.

Unless you forgot to on your end :D

But anyway; quit being so overly literal in your take on some things :chuckle:

Danoh

From the posts I have read it looks like agree with us or walk the plank. You sure the "club" isn't partly to fault ?

You and yours are surely treated that way; there is no denying that.

You and yours are in fact, ganged up on by such; and anyone of their number can hurl at you and yours the vilest things allowed, and none call their own on such things.

Not that you and some of yours are far from culpable in that sort of thing, yourselves :chuckle:

Makes this place a back alley somewhere; more than a Christian Forum and or a site where what debate actually is...is allowed.

We each know better.

:think:

1 Corinthians 13:4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 13:5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; 13:6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; 13:7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

1 Corinthians 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Danoh

He thinks this is how he gets out of it, by always saying we're too narrow [stupid] to understand that his repeated condescension, slander and contention are just jokes. Our failure to get it is all our fault.

He's lying. He means every word that he posts.

You are an incompetent and a bigot who's grace is anything but.

You are a fool who projects his every hypocrisy into the words of others.

Get yourself a job as a projectionist; I understand the pay is good :chuckle:

Danoh

When you see me repeatedly slandering those I call brothers and sisters, despite their reproof, you be sure to let me know.

I just did, just that.

And no, Tam; I am not you. You are the one bragging about how tough as nails you are.

So be it, then; hypocrites.

Matthew 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.