White Lives Matter

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Doesn't look any less reasonable than lefties looting, burning, and killing because an election didn't turn out the way they wanted.

4,000 Black American's Lynched By White Christian Terrorists - should the American president have placed a travel ban on 7 "white Christian" nations?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I think around these parts these days, if you support whites in any fashion, you are labeled along with the KKK.
No, but if someone supports white separatists there's not a lot distinguishing them.

As nutty as the left is getting these days, the KKK may now look more reasonable than them.
The day you find honestly find yourself using the word reasonable and Klan in a sentence it's time to consider rehab of one sort or another. Think of that as the canary in the cave.

Arthur Brain

OK, I'll scratch Anna off my friend list for cheering you on.

If that's what you feel the need to do although she's hardly 'cheered' me on. I'm just bemused at you. After all those asinine 'rape' threads you'd think that you'd know exactly where anna was at.

Arthur Brain

You and Anna have been just peachy to me.
I'm just a white devil.

Well actually we kinda were. Both of us supported you where it came to the horrendous subject of rape and railed against any sort of insidious bollocks where it could possibly be 'invited' if you recall and fought your side of the matter where it came to the crap that SOD was spouting et al. Sorry if you've forgotten that and are now just ok with all that rancid bile.

As to your latter:

Get a grip Tam, seriously.

:nono:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well actually we kinda were. Both of us supported you where it came to the horrendous subject of rape and railed against any sort of insidious bollocks where it could possibly be 'invited' if you recall and fought your side of the matter where it came to the crap that SOD was spouting et al. Sorry if you've forgotten that and are now just ok with all that rancid bile.

As to your latter:

The grip I'm getting is that I'm a white supremacist racist that is bonkers with no compassion and is ok with rape.
I just can't wait to see how much less ya'll think of me.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

As to your latter:

Stay in England, mate.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No, but if someone supports white separatists there's not a lot distinguishing them.

The day you find honestly find yourself using the word reasonable and Klan in a sentence it's time to consider rehab of one sort or another. Think of that as the canary in the cave.

It's been proven within the last few weeks of Trump's Presidency, that the KKK and the far left liberal loons are about the same. Their tactics are identical. Instead of wearing white robes/hoods the Democrats have been wearing black face masks. I know you pride yourself on being one of the most pretentious/arrogant posters on TOL, however, truth is truth, my good fellow. Take your medicine and lie down with a nice cup of hot cocoa and create some art with your Play-Doh.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It's been proven within the last few weeks of Trump's Presidency, that the KKK and the far left liberal loons are about the same. Their tactics are identical.
No, they share a trait that impacts methodology...they're extremists.

Instead of wearing white robes/hoods the Democrats have been wearing black face masks.
See that's just empirically deficient nonsense wrapped around a political bias.

I know you pride yourself on being one of the most pretentious/arrogant posters on TOL
That sounds like the thing you'd confuse with knowledge. Do you ever walk into a room and think, "Now why did I come in here?" and "Where are my pants?" Well, if you ever need your hat just give me a nudge. I'll be happy to hand it to you.

It was that or, "Look, you don't need me here to talk to yourself."

, however, truth is truth, my good fellow.
And what you're peddling isn't Shinola, old sport. So whatever you do don't rub it into your hair.

:think: Or do.

Take your medicine
Come and give it to me. :D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I can list several instances where the Klan is more reasonable (and moral I might add) than the lefties.
Does that mean I support the Klan? Hell no!
Like saying one serial killer is less...murdery than another. :nono: Rather, extremists tend to be unreasonable. Finding an application by comparing degree is a bit like my goofy intro, pointless.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Like saying one serial killer is less...murdery than another. :nono: Rather, extremists tend to be unreasonable. Finding an application by comparing degree is a bit like my goofy intro, pointless.
You brought it up.

KKK is against abortion.
KKK is against gay marriage.

The left is for those things.

So yes, the KKK is sometimes more reasonable and moral than the lefties.