White Lives Matter

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey, Town, have you ever stood on a chair trying to see the top of your head, so you wouldn't have to use a mirror? While you're looking for an answer, I'll go into the other room, not knowing why and find my pants.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Like saying one serial killer is less...murdery than another. :nono: Rather, extremists tend to be unreasonable. Finding an application by comparing degree is a bit like my goofy intro, pointless.

So, you do believe there are some "CRAZIES" amongst you Libs? I happen to believe, more than a few.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yeah, I've walked into a room and wondered why I was there? However, there was ALWAYS a positive outcome. It seems my pants were in that very room.
Well that's a break.

Hey, Town, have you ever stood on a chair trying to see the top of your head, so you wouldn't have to use a mirror? While you're looking for an answer, I'll go into the other room, not knowing why and find my pants.
No, but I petitioned Congress to have blue declared a national holiday. And once I cornered the market on right angles.

So, you do believe there are some "CRAZIES" amongst you Libs?
Same amount there are among you Sasquatch skinheads, I'd imagine.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The grip I'm getting is that I'm a white supremacist racist that is bonkers with no compassion and is ok with rape.
I just can't wait to see how much less ya'll think of me.

according to the law, my wife raped me often

and i invited it :banana:

ok doser

She's probably at some kind of protest riot.

or home, hugging a puppy

You brought it up.

KKK is against abortion.
KKK is against gay marriage.

The left is for those things.

So yes, the KKK is sometimes more reasonable and moral than the lefties.

:thumb:

Black rifles matter.

they matter so much in nys that i'll probably have the state police knocking on my door for responding to this :noid:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You brought it up.
I did? No.

I think around these parts these days, if you support whites in any fashion, you are labeled along with the KKK.
No, but if someone supports white separatists there's not a lot distinguishing them.

As nutty as the left is getting these days, the KKK may now look more reasonable than them.
The day you find honestly find yourself using the word reasonable and Klan in a sentence it's time to consider rehab of one sort or another. Think of that as the canary in the cave.

KKK is against abortion.
KKK is against gay marriage.
So yes, the KKK is sometimes more reasonable and moral than the lefties.
Whenever you find yourself feeling compelled to argue for the Klan you might want to stop and ask yourself, "What the heck am I doing? Choosing which poison taste's better?"

It's the Klan. It's predicated on an irrational evil steeped in a history of violence and degradation. That's who they are. The left is simply tragic, having lost its moral compass with Roe, even if they didn't actually give the nation abortion (that was the gift of the Republican appointed majority on the Court) they sullied their legacy and fell from the moral high ground established by their stance on education, fighting poverty, slavery, racism, etc.

ok doser

It's the Klan. It's predicated on an irrational evil steeped in a history of violence and degradation. That's who they are.

in a similar manner, and despite your attempts to paint them sympathetically and blame-shift ....

It's the Left. They are predicated on an irrational evil steeped in a history of violence and degradation. That's who they are.

unless you don't consider this a violent, degrading irrational evil:

maxresdefault.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
in a similar manner, and despite your attempts to paint them sympathetically, ....

It's the Left. They are predicated on an irrational evil steeped in a history of violence and degradation. That's who they are.
No, but it's like you to be both unoriginal and wrong.

Or, as I put it and you ignored in your rush get my attention: The left is simply tragic, having lost its moral compass with Roe, even if they didn't actually give the nation abortion (that was the gift of the Republican appointed majority on the Court) they sullied their legacy and fell from the moral high ground established by their stance on education, fighting poverty, slavery, racism, etc.

Or, the legacy and history of progressives gave us a great deal of what is good and admirable in society. What happened with Roe impacted that, but it isn't the foundation of progressive thinking, it's a perversion of it offered up on a platter by a conservative Court. And until the left wakes up from that it will continue to be its own worst enemy.

The foundation of the Klan was an evil and remains so.

Arthur Brain

The grip I'm getting is that I'm a white supremacist racist that is bonkers with no compassion and is ok with rape.
I just can't wait to see how much less ya'll think of me.

Then you really haven't got a grip.

I don't consider you a white supremacist although you certainly don't have issues with the likes of cranks like "The Duke" which is pretty sad.

Where it comes to the less well off and those at the lower end of the ladder in society then you don't really exhibit much in compassion from what I've seen because you support measures that would escalate the poverty rate.

Where it comes to rape you know fine well I don't think you're "okay" with it. I know you've been a victim of it and just how many pos reps did we exchange when I fully supported you in those poxy bait threads started by SOD et al? Have you forgotten all of that?

:plain:

Arthur Brain

It's been proven within the last few weeks of Trump's Presidency, that the KKK and the far left liberal loons are about the same. Their tactics are identical. Instead of wearing white robes/hoods the Democrats have been wearing black face masks. I know you pride yourself on being one of the most pretentious/arrogant posters on TOL, however, truth is truth, my good fellow. Take your medicine and lie down with a nice cup of hot cocoa and create some art with your Play-Doh.

You're not arrogant at all are ya?

The irony meters are once again going up in smoke...

ok doser

... in your rush get my attention: ...

i'm not interested in your attention, that's just you and your over-inflated sense of your own worth

i'm perfectly content to best your silly posts without getting a response from you at all :idunno:

feel free to put me back on ignore

ClimateSanity

The left is simply tragic, having lost its moral compass with Roe, even if they didn't actually give the nation abortion (that was the gift of the Republican appointed majority on the Court....Town

There is a reason they did this. Read the link i posted.

https://www.google.com/amp/townhall...1/high_court_and_low_politics_part_iii?client

Author Jan Crawford Greenburg wrote the book "Supreme Conflict" also discussing this very thing. I am posting a video of a speech she gave in 2007 dizcussing her book.

[video]//www.c-span.org/video/?201269-2/supreme-conflict[/video]

A shorter video summarizing her book:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
i'm not interested in your attention
Which is why you've been banned from TOL for stalking me. Why you've made threads about me. Why you tend to follow me about and why a good quarter or better of your posts are about me. Why your signature is about me.

You have an unhealthy obsession. When people who like you tell you to stop and you don't, when the owner of the place who is often in agreement with your position has to kick you to the curb over your methodology and tells you that you have this problem and it changes nothing...that's the simple truth.

, that's just you and your over-inflated sense of your own worth
The next line is what makes this one funny:

i'm perfectly content to best your silly posts without getting a response from you at all
:D

feel free to put me back on ignore
Nah. I think you prefer it because you can set up a lie for a context then wave that flag at yourself, like you just did.

I'll pick and choose when and how to answer you. Have a good one, Sod.