White Lives Matter

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
town excuses the Watts riots
Didn't happen. So it's much like you attempting a rational argument of merit instead of, you know, this sort of fraud.

and applauds their beneficial effects (ignoring the 34 deaths incurred):
Also no, which is why you'll never find someone doing what he's attempting while actually quoting me.

In any event, here's the whole point of that (and apparently a great deal of his existence):

:doh: wot

a

retard

nobody believes it town
Well, you certainly qualify on that count. :eek:

, but feel free to go ahead and keep lying about it
You know someone is desperate when they have to invent things to attack you with and over, but it's the way of bullies, a habit..."What'd you say about my X?" and whatnot...it's peculiar. Like spit flavored coffee. :think: Or macaroons.

Arthur Brain

Didn't happen. So it's much like you attempting a rational argument of merit instead of, you know, this sort of fraud.

Also no, which is why you'll never find someone doing what he's attempting while actually quoting me.

In any event, here's the whole point of that (and apparently a great deal of his existence):

Well, you certainly qualify on that count. :eek:

You know someone is desperate when they have to invent things to attack you with and over, but it's the way of bullies, a habit..."What'd you say about my X?" and whatnot...it's peculiar. Like spit flavored coffee. :think: Or macaroons.

Don't forget, we've apparently both told Cruc that there's no Jews in the media according to SOD...

So who knows what goes through that befuddled head of his...

Arthur Brain

So have I. And black losers. And white losers. MANY white losers.

Leftists don't know any "fine black folks." They only see a sociopolitical demographic that can't possibly make it without their help, whether those individuals want it or not. Independent, self-motivated, free thinking black people are actually an insult to Leftists.

Man, you sound like a really bad instruction manual...

:freak:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
As you're mostly racist... of course.

That moronic attitude from the left, is why Trump is president. Keep it up! Soon no dems in office!

Its not racist to have a preference on what one finds attractive. Your guilt is off the the charts, seek help. Seek God, in spirit and truth this time. He is who provides a sound mind, and no, you arent "nicer" and more "righteous" than He is.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
And I'm not a racist, and I don't care if you want to believe that, if it upsets your ordering litmus.
Except that I haven't called you a racist. Not once.

Supporting or participating isn't going to prove superiority or inferiority.
It's just going to be your preference.
You think people support causes they don't believe in? :think: That would explain the election/popularity problem of the president, but why would anyone do that?

Ever wonder why GOD wanted His chosen people to not marry outside their own? And not to filter in other customs of other people?
No, it made perfect sense to me given what He was doing with them. Ever wonder why God sent the message of grace to the Gentile?

I actually think there is much more unity when folks are with those they are the most comfortable with.
And I don't see one darn thing wrong with that.
I'd say the ethnocentric principle tends to make people more comfortable with those who are most like them. What I don't see is why anyone would think race is inherently the most determining, without qualification. That something as trivial as melanin content or facial features should make anyone more or less comfortable without consideration for the more meaningful. But I'll come back to that in a moment.

I don't think I have ever said that white people (or any others) have not done despicable things.
So past history of despicable things done (by any) is irrelevant
It's relevant because of the wages of race or ethnic driven separation and the superiority that has always attended it, what it permits or even encourages in relation to others, usually with tragic consequences. True with the Native Americans, the German Jews, the Chinese and others under the thumb of the Japanese during WWII, and so on.

It is separateness, but it is not superiority.
We separate wheat from chaff and we keep close things we value most. We find those things superior to the other choices we could have made.

Liking one thing better than another does not automatically imply superiority.
It completely does. We don't wear the thing we don't like one day and the thing we do the next, if we can afford to wear what we like.

One can choose a to be in a situation that is inferior on many levels, but done for principle.
Then you're still serving a principle that elevates the situation to the superior. So we suffer for art, or marry for love, but whatever we do, we make the choice we value and it speaks to who and what we are.

I could have married a man that could have supported me financially better than the man I chose.
But I chose him over others because my preference for a husband went far beyond mere finances.
Like I said, you valued something more than finances. Your value won out. You made the choice you found superior between conflicting potentials. That's what people do.

When someone invents a distinction, like the need to separate by race, they're saying that too. They find being surrounded by their own race superior as choices go to being among a mixture of races. And there's just no rational why to that. Any considerate human being should understand there will be numbers of people of their race with little to nothing else in common and there will be people of other races who share most of what we find in common with those we value. Including or excluding on that singular basis isn't a necessity and it isn't reasonable. So the driving force for it is something else and that something else is dangerous.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
White-Dog-Shaker-Syndrome-300x290.jpg

black-dog-feature.jpg

people like anna: "Oh no, i think the white one is cuter, but that makes me racist, better check my privlege and get the black one, even though its not my choice, so i dont suffer at the hands of other psychos liberals...."

ClimateSanity

That moronic attitude from the left, is why Trump is president. Keep it up! Soon no dems in office!

Its not racist to have a preference on what one finds attractive. Your guilt is off the the charts, seek help. Seek God, in spirit and truth this time. He is who provides a sound mind, and no, you arent "nicer" and more "righteous" than He is.

I can tell you sincerely mean this. Doser means it too. She will take it as an insult.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
she'll never see it angel - it's a blind spot for libs
You should try saying something that's rational and honest, if only to take a break from your usual. As to the "Seek Christ" rep, I know where I don't see him. In anything you write.

:e4e:

ClimateSanity

Town said " No, it made perfect sense to me given what He was doing with them. Ever wonder why God sent the message of grace to the Gentile? "

Finally, we agree I think but it would be great if you expand your thinking in this direction and become one of us in MAD.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
2008, mccain and palin

in retrospect, i suspect her enthusiasm was because palin is female