White Lives Matter

Arthur Brain

Shes coming from shes not ashamed of her race because you think she should be. Your attitude is the racist one.

Nobody here is saying anyone should be ashamed to be Caucasian, not one person. There's a difference between that and crackpots spewing out white nationalist crap like 'The Duke'.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Now "she" is full blown cancer:

mqdefault.jpg

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
White-Dog-Shaker-Syndrome-300x290.jpg

black-dog-feature.jpg

people like anna: "Oh no, i think the white one is cuter, but that makes me racist, better check my privlege and get the black one, even though its not my choice, so i dont suffer at the hands of other psychos liberals...."
hehe!

Take the black one.
The white one looks like a yapping needy little love terrorist.

Arthur Brain

hehe!

Take the black one.
The white one looks like a yapping needy little love terrorist.

If that is seriously where you think anna is at in any of this then both you and A4T are just off the planet or you just think nothing of totally misrepresenting and lying about another poster, one of whom has been a friend to each of you as well.

Way to go.

:plain:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nobody here is saying anyone should be ashamed to be Caucasian, not one person. There's a difference between that and crackpots spewing out white nationalist crap like 'The Duke'.
I think around these parts these days, if you support whites in any fashion, you are labeled along with the KKK.
As nutty as the left is getting these days, the KKK may now look more reasonable than them.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I think around these parts these days, if you support whites in any fashion, you are labeled along with the KKK.
As nutty as the left is getting these days, the KKK may now look more reasonable than them.
Is this what "Tambora" would consider "reasonable?"

Arthur Brain

Well that's just flat out bonkers, just like the asinine flinging about of such terms as 'white liberal guilt' as far right conservatives seem more than partial to. I'm not "ashamed" of being white and I'm not ashamed to be attracted to white women in the most part but I am ashamed of white supremacists and anything of that ilk - and I'm embarrassed by those that support them that should really know better.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If that is seriously where you think anna is at in any of this then both you and A4T are just off the planet or you just think nothing of totally misrepresenting and lying about another poster, one of whom has been a friend to each of you as well.

Way to go.

:plain:
Anna and I are just fine, at least on my end.
When we agree, we say so.
When we don't agree, we say so.

But I lost all respect for you when you said I had no compassion.
So I don't waste my time trying to show you any.

Arthur Brain

Anna and I are just fine, at least on my end.
When we agree, we say so.
When we don't agree, we say so.

But I lost all respect for you when you said I had no compassion.
So I don't waste my time trying to show you any.

If you had respect for anna then you wouldn't have cheered along with A4T's post quite frankly so I'm not that bothered if you've none for me.