Where Is Prince Now?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's easy to believe in God, since He created us to know Him. The hard part is trusting Him to perform His work in us. Apparently that's the part you and so many others just can't seem to do. :think:

Amen! I wonder why Serpent didn't add me to that esteemed list of "True Believers?" I'm certainly not on his side. After all, he's not a member of the Body of Christ. So, I wish Serpent to place me on his list of enemies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
To WeberHome, post #1:

You've got it absolutely right that there is no further consciousness after death. (Ecclesiastes 9:5) And there is no hell! (Hell FIRE, that is.) Prince is doing what Jesus said that his friend Lazarus was doing: "sleeping." Lazarus didn't know anything, since he was dead. Paul also spoke of the dead as "sleeping." (I Corinthians 11:30; I Thessalonians 4:13)

When we are asleep we do not know what is going on around us. Therefore we would not consciously be anywhere, not in heaven, not in any other place either.

Prince is "asleep" until Jesus brings him back to life in Paradise---the new world---under Christ's rulership. Then someone will have to tell him he was dead. There will have been no conscious passing of time for him.

You're a fellow JW Cultist along with the recently deceased Prince. If he didn't place his faith in Christ as his Savior, then, he's in a place of torment and awaiting the judgment. After which he will be cast into the Lake of Fire.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Purple Rain,......a song of inspiration.....

Purple Rain,......a song of inspiration.....

How bout we take a break from the 'riff-raff' and enjoy one of Prince's greatest songs, which here he performs with such passion and religious fervor to inspire anyone, to say nothing of his epic artistry as a guitarist (he's listed as #33 among the 100 greatest guitarists - Rolling Stone)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lon

KingdomRose

You're a fellow JW Cultist along with the recently deceased Prince. If he didn't place his faith in Christ as his Savior, then, he's in a place of torment and awaiting the judgment. After which he will be cast into the Lake of Fire.

Where do you get your manners? You are ALWAYS putting down Jehovah's Witnesses, and most of the time you have your opinions wrong. Prince did put his faith in Christ as his Savior, otherwise he would not have been allowed to be a JW.

:rip:

KingdomRose

How bout we take a break from the 'riff-raff' and enjoy one of Prince's greatest songs, which here he performs with such passion and religious fervor to inspire anyone, to say nothing of his epic artistry as a guitarist (he's listed as #33 among the 100 greatest guitarists - Rolling Stone)

Here 'Purple Rain' has elements of gospel clearly woven into it, as He changes the lyrics in the middle from "And let me guide you 2 the purple rain" to "let the Lord guide you 2 the purple rain".....and further says "He says its gonna be all-right". Purple Rain for me represents the cleansing/refreshing waters of Spirit,....a holographic ocean of our own human experience, the sorrow, tragedy and joy, every aspect of human experience and ultimately the triumph of LOVE. Those who have grown up with Prince and his songs over the years especially during the 80's era can relate, if they were touched or inspired by his music in any way. His influence and effect in our culture will continue to live on. So enjoy the musical gift, as part of the universal worship of the Spirit that 'God' has infused and spread thru-out the cosmos. Music is a universal language :cloud9:

Who are the upper 32? How could anybody be better than he was?:guitar::nono::AMR1:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Give urself a break......

Give urself a break......

The problem is you're a part of a non-Christian cult. You have a BIG problem.

Prince and his faith are the subject here (have you researched Prince's life, experienced his music, listened to his interviews and statements about his faith so far provided?). One of your 'problems' is brandishing any and all other views other than your own 'sanitized' version of Christianity as being a 'cult', then calling those people 'cultists'. Marginalizing others is a sorry way to go about. I'd reconsider your manners.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Prince and his faith are the subject here (have you researched Prince's life, experienced his music, listened to his interviews and statements about his faith so far provided?). One of your 'problems' is brandishing any and all other views other than your own 'sanitized' version of Christianity as being a 'cult', then calling those people 'cultists'. Marginalizing others is a sorry way to go about. I'd reconsider your manners.

The JW cult in and of itself is a non-Christion organization. Freelight is a UFO Cultist and is in that same boat.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
One Bible, many translations......

One Bible, many translations......

Where do you get your manners? You are ALWAYS putting down Jehovah's Witnesses, and most of the time you have your opinions wrong. Prince did put his faith in Christ as his Savior, otherwise he would not have been allowed to be a JW.

:rip:

Correct :thumb:

And it would shock some evangelicals about the notion that one could actually "GET SAVED" using a New World Translation. I'm not vouching for everything about the Watch Tower Society, but the usual polemics against them (granting some may be justified) are a bit exaggerated. The fact of the matter is, in such a community one is encouraged to read the Bible, so they are being exposed to and studying the scriptures, albeit certain doctrinal emphasizes are being enforced by the tenets of the organization in their 'teaching program'.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Correct :thumb:

And it would shock some evangelicals about the notion that one could actually "GET SAVED" using a New World Translation. I'm not vouching for everything about the Watch Tower Society, but the usual polemics against them (granting some may be justified) are a bit exaggerated. The fact of the matter is, in such a community one is encouraged to read the Bible, so they are being exposed to and studying the scriptures, albeit certain doctrinal emphasizes are being enforced by the tenets of the organization in their 'teaching program'.

Freelight, your UFO Cult is on the same level as the JWs, Mormons, etc. ALL false gospels.