when did Peter use the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven ?

Right Divider

Body part
That lady in Matt. 15 was like the thief hanging on the cross....faith alone. Wouldn't they be part of the remnant?
The remnant is the remnant of Israel, so no. But a believing gentile is superior to an unbelieving Israelite.

Isa 10:20-23 (AKJV/PCE)
(10:20) ¶ And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, in truth. (10:21) The remnant shall return, [even] the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God. (10:22) For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, [yet] a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness. (10:23) For the Lord GOD of hosts shall make a consumption, even determined, in the midst of all the land.

Jesus came for the remnant, to separate them from the rest of Israel.

glorydaz

The remnant is the remnant of Israel, so no. But a believing gentile is superior to an unbelieving Israelite.

Isa 10:20-23 (AKJV/PCE)
(10:20) ¶ And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, in truth. (10:21) The remnant shall return, [even] the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God. (10:22) For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, [yet] a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness. (10:23) For the Lord GOD of hosts shall make a consumption, even determined, in the midst of all the land.

Jesus came for the remnant, to separate them from the rest of Israel.
So Peter and the twelve would be included in that remnant. Right? As are all those believers in the Jerusalem church.

Derf

You're just about to lose all the respect I had for you, Derf.

The fact is....you are so used to blenderizing the scripture that you can't tell the difference between law and grace.
Which is not an answer to my question.

And I'm not the one saying there are a bunch (but not all) of believers in Jesus Christ who still have to work their way to salvation.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
You're just about to lose all the respect I had for you, Derf.

The fact is....you are so used to blenderizing the scripture that you can't tell the difference between law and grace.
John 1:17 " For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ."