ECT What makes Preterism so impossible

Danoh

Matthew 24:34 means exactly what it says if you understand proper grammar. This generation refers to the people who went through the things he just got through describing in the first 23 verses. Nowhere in those 23 verses do we see any mention of the people listening to him.

Where dealing with Tet; who cares; right?

Regretabbly, in his blindness, that is your belief.

Tet, you are a fool.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You actually believe you are here to save us from Dispensationalism?

Yes, that is correct.

Last week a Jehovah's Witness came to my door.

Like him, you have placed your belief system in on man (Russel & Darby)

Charles Taze Russel and John Nelson Darby were contemporaries. They both invented their belief systems during "the age of the cults".

Like him, I hope to save you from your false belief system.

john w

Hall of Fame
Wrong again mysteryboy.

Dispensationalism was invented during "the age of the cults".

You can't trace Preterism to one man, nor did Preterism begin during "the age of the cults" like Dispensationalism did.

Show us these "bunch of men," these infallibe men teachers, that you claim you can "show" us, and that you claim are infallible, that taught you AD 70-ism/Preterism, sweetie, as we've been asking you, for 3 years, gayboy.

What's the problem, anti Semite devil boy?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Show us these "bunch of men" these infallibe men teachers, that you claim you can "show" us, that taught you AD 70-ism/Preterism, sweetie, as we've been asking you, for 3 years, gayboy.

Little Johnny W the Dance Director,

You appear to have a hard time understanding the difference between a "teacher" and an "inventor".

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, that is correct.

Charles Taze Russel and John Nelson Darby were contemporaries. They both invented their belief systems during "the age of the cults".

Identify this "everyone," sweetie.

What's the problem wimpy gayboy? No Hank Hanegraag/J. Stuart Russell material around, to get the answer,man follower, and craver?

Craigie cannot answer any of our questions, and suffers another death knell!!!!!!!!!!

Are your children crying right now, infidel, as you punt them, praying for you to get help, with your obsession, and to get a job, little arms gayboy?

john w

Hall of Fame

You appear to have a hard time understanding the difference between a "teacher" and an "inventor".

Show us these "bunch of men" these infallibe men teachers, that you claim you can "show" us, that taught you AD 70-ism/Preterism, sweetie, as we've been asking you, for 3 years, gayboy.

What's the problem, anti Semite devil boy, and man pursuer/craver?

Like my pics, that you downloaded, cuz you dig dudes that have developed arms/frames, unlike yours, you weakling, no chin little twit?

john w

Hall of Fame

How is that painted, "big" ex wife of yours, who has bigger arms than you, taking your obsession, weasel looking Craigie?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
No, you won't, you weasel, little arms/no chin, weakling, twit, you gayboy, who has propositioned me, via email, solicited me to meet his wife, in the DFW area, a few years ago, which I accepted, and suggested I meet him, but the twig, metrosexual, wimped out, knowing he'd be pounded, as all children of the devil would be, as he is on TOL(witness Hilston "debate"), and also requested my "freindship" on Facebook(which he can't even spell), just last week, and even downloaded my pics, to his rented computer, being the obsessed man c(r)aver, that he is, holed up, in a hole, at "home," on TOL 15 hours/day, quenching his obsession, and engaging in solicitation.

And stuff your "Little Johnny W the Dance Director" spam, you disgusting, unemployed wimp, infidel, who got beat up in high school, lost his job, and is a jealous gayboy, no "mystery" here, that I'm a stock trader, that pays more in taxes, than he has ever made. Of course, he makes no $'s now, being unemployed, as his business went under, and now soaks $'s from us, drawing unemployment "benefits," so I pay an infinity more in taxes, than he "makes."
You pathetic loser.

I saw your post in the list of latest posts. You guys remind me of these guys:

Danoh

Yes, that is correct.

:rotfl:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

The Apostle Paul was the biggest anti-Semite there ever was:

(1 Thess 2:1) who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone

Why do you do the opposite of the Apostle Paul?

I thought you Darby followers claim to be "Paul People"?

john w

Hall of Fame
-Show us these "bunch of men," these infallibe men teachers, Craigie Bernstein, that you claim you can "show" us, and that you claim are infallible, that taught you AD 70-ism/Preterism, sweetie, as we've been asking you, for 3 years, gayboy.

-Identify this "everyone," that allegedly saw this "un physical" "Jesus" return in AD 70.

What's the problem, gayboy?

"We now live in a new heaven and a new earth. .... we now live in the new heavens and new earth...Yes, we are living in the millennial reign right now...."....we now live in the greatest time period since the creation of planet earth."-Tellalie Craigie Bernstein

All AD 70-ists/Preterists are anti Semites, and hate the Lord Jesus Christ, and his chosen nation, for service, flipping the bird at the LORD God, as this is their agenda, their "invention" of "we are living ins the millennial reign right now...we now live in the greatest time period since the creation of planet earth..:"

169801-004-733C27B7.jpg

Sssssssssssssssssssss.......

john w

Hall of Fame
There you go, TOL:

"The Apostle Paul was the biggest anti-Semite there ever was:"-devil boy Craigie.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How is that painted, "big" ex wife of yours, who has bigger arms than you, taking your obsession, weasel looking Craigie?

It doesn't surprise me that a Darby follower such as yourself would try to break up a marriage. Christ Jesus said there would be people like you:

(Mark 10:9) Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate."

However, no matter how hard you try to separate our marriage, you can't, because my wife and I are one flesh:

(Eph 5:31) "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh."

I love my wife, and my wife loves me.

You can keep trying to separate us Little Johnny, but no matter how hard you try, you can't.

And by the way, my wife's an attorney, and she makes more money than you ever will. :rotfl:

And you, are a lonely, miserable Darby follower.

Danoh

There you go, TOL:

"The Apostle Paul was the biggest anti-Semite there ever was:"-devil boy Craigie.

Considering the ECF he rests his notions on (many of them rabid anti-semetics); I'm not the least bit surprised Tet is anti-semetic.

Danoh

The Apostle Paul was the biggest anti-Semite there ever was:

(1 Thess 2:1) who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone

Why do you do the opposite of the Apostle Paul?

I thought you Darby followers claim to be "Paul People"?

And you call yourself a Believer.

ClimateSanity

MAD is not a belief system. JW is a religion that is alien to Christianity. A belief in a rapture does not negate core Christian beliefs.