ECT What makes Preterism so impossible

john w

Hall of Fame
It doesn't surprise me that a Darby follower such as yourself would try to break up a marriage. Christ Jesus said there would be people like you:
If your wife knew you were a Russell/Hanegraaf/Josephus follower, and a Jew hater, and saw your "posts," on TOL, wimp., she would break up that "marriage," you wining punk.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
By way, speaking of the walls in that passage; I see you have continued to skirt the question about Josephus having written the Romans left the Western Wall, along with Three of its towers standing.

Come on; save us with your delusion :chuckle:

Why do you keep avoiding the question Danoh?

You claim Luke 19:43-44 wasn't fulfilled in 70AD, and that it is a future fulfillment.

If so, that would mean a third temple would have to be built, then this third temple would have to be destroyed with not one stone left standing upon another, in order for Luke 19:43-44 to be fulfilled.

Is that your claim Danoh the Darby Follower?

john w

Hall of Fame
No accusation Little Johnny the Dance Director, just your own words:

You knew the meaning of this "dance director" reference, you slut. Real tough guy, aren't you, with "Little Johnny," eh Craigie?

Your own words:

Hey, Johnny....My wife is going to be in the DFW area soon. How about if she comes by the Dallas Seminary, to meet you, as you mop the floors? She digs you.

Your own words:

I use to own my own business, but now I am unemployed.

Your own words:

The pics are from Little Johnny W's facebook page.]

You unemployed, vile sodomite.

john w

Hall of Fame
How come you don't have a wife Johnny?

How come you've been divorced, and lost your business, and are unemployed, Craigie?
How come you are an admitted sodomite, and proposition me, and other members? How did you get that gayboy name, "Craigie?"

Danoh

How come you've been divorced, and lost your business, and are unemployed, Craigie?
How come you are an admitted sodomite, and proposition me, and other members? How did you get that gayboy name, "Craigie?"

Lol, only two kinds of people ask a man why he hasn't a wife.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your own words:

Nope, just lies from you.

You make up lies, and mysteryboy and GlobalWarmingBoy report me to the woodshed.

All because none of you Darby followers can defend the false teachings of John Nelson Darby when tested with scripture.

Luke 19:43-44 refutes Darby's false teachings.

So far, none of you Darby followers (Danoh, mysteryboy, STP, heir, Wrong Divider, Nicky M, etc) can defend Darby's false teaching with Luke 19:43-44.

Danoh

You make up lies, and mysteryboy and GlobalWarmingBoy report me to the woodshed.

All because none of you Darby followers can defend the false teachings of John Nelson Darby when tested with scripture.

Luke 19:43-44 refutes Darby's false teachings.

So far, none of you Darby followers (Danoh, mysteryboy, STP, heir, Wrong Divider, Nicky M, etc) can defend Darby's false teaching with Luke 19:43-44.

And of course you are losing sleep over that.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As we see, the more scripture that is presented to the Darby followers, the more nasty they become.

As we also see, none of the Darby followers will address the following two verses from Luke 19.

Instead, they tell lies. They claim I'm a homosexual, divorced, bankrupted, unemployed, etc. in order to not address the actual scripture that is presented to them.

That's what happens when people can't defend the false teachings of John Nelson Darby with scripture.

(Luke 19:43-44) The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. 44 They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

john w

Hall of Fame

"Er, Nope/no," gayboy, as your "lies" feign plea does not cut it, sweetie, as your are known as the habitual liar/hypocrite of TOL. Can't take it, eh, sweetie? More of your "I never said....Lies...You misquote me.." wimpers, you little weasel? No, sweetie, I quoted your own words, and have caught you in over 10 "I have never said" lies, where I showed just the opposite.

So, save it, you vile, unemployed, divorced, divider of the boc, and Jew hater, like your father, the devil.

john w

Hall of Fame
As we see, the more scripture that is presented to the Darby followers, the more nasty they become.

As we also see, none of the Darby followers will address the following two verses from Luke 19.

Instead, they tell lies. They claim I'm a homosexual, divorced, bankrupted, unemployed, etc. in order to not address the actual scripture that is presented to them.

That's what happens when people can't defend the false teachings of John Nelson Darby with scripture.

As we see, the more scripture that is presented to the Russell/Hanegraaf/Josephus followers, the more hypocritical/nasty they become, and the more they just spam "Darby...You are in denial...No one in the history of the universe can/will answer my questions."

As we also see, none of Russell/Hanegraaf/Josephus followers, will address over 50 verses, that I presented to them, and will not identify this "everyone" that allegedly saw this "un physical" Saviour return, and refuse to idenify this "bunch of men" that are infallible, that they claim, on record. taught them AD 70-ism/Preterism.

Instead, they tell lies. They claim I'm a dance director, little, even though I'm a stock trader, not little, and I, Craigie haved a wife who is not "little," and I, Craigie, am little, a wimp,a weakling, a twit, having little arms/ no chin, as shown in my "pics," never smiling, and have no spine, etc. in order to not address the actual scripture that is presented to them.

That's what happens when people can't defend the false teachings of Russell/Hanegraaf/Josephus/Gentry/Demar......................

See how that works, you flaming actress?

Danoh

As we see in this thread, the Darby followers cannot explain Luke 19:43-44 because it's a Death Knell to their Dispensationalism.

(Luke 19:43-44) The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. 44 They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

Notice how no Darby follower will address this passage.

JOSEPHUS War of the Jews:
Book 7 - Chapter

NOW as soon as the army had no more people to slay or to plunder, because there remained none to be the objects of their fury, (for they would not have spared any, had there remained any other work to be done,) Caesar gave orders that they should now demolish the entire city and temple, but should leave as many of the towers standing as were of the greatest eminency; that is, Phasaelus, and Hippicus, and Mariamne; and so much of the wall as enclosed the city on the west side. This wall was spared, in order to afford a camp for such as were to lie in garrison, as were the towers also spared, in order to demonstrate to posterity what kind of city it was, and how well fortified, which the Roman valor had subdued; but for all the rest of the wall, it was so thoroughly laid even with the ground by those that dug it up to the foundation, that there was left nothing to make those that came thither believe it had ever been inhabited. This was the end which Jerusalem came to by the madness of those that were for innovations; a city otherwise of great magnificence, and of mighty fame among all mankind.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As we see, the more scripture that is presented to the Russell/Hanegraaf/Josephus followers, the more hypocritical/nasty they become, and the more they just spam "Darby...You are in denial." .

Show me the last post one of you Darby followers posted scripture?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You mean v15.

Paul an anti-semite? Obviously not.

You will get yourself banned, I'd say.

Yes, verse 15

Care to explain it?

(1 Thess 2:15) who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone

john w

Hall of Fame
And of course you are losing sleep over that.

Ha! Good one, D!! This punk is holed up in his little rat hole, all day long, on TOL 15 hours/day,so obsessed, losing sleep, due to his obsession.

At least I have an excuse, according to Craigie-I'm not married. What's his? Rhetorical Q.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
JOSEPHUS War of the Jews:
Book 7 - Chapter

NOW as soon as the army had no more people to slay or to plunder, because there remained none to be the objects of their fury, (for they would not have spared any, had there remained any other work to be done,) Caesar gave orders that they should now demolish the entire city and temple, but should leave as many of the towers standing as were of the greatest eminency; that is, Phasaelus, and Hippicus, and Mariamne; and so much of the wall as enclosed the city on the west side. This wall was spared, in order to afford a camp for such as were to lie in garrison, as were the towers also spared, in order to demonstrate to posterity what kind of city it was, and how well fortified, which the Roman valor had subdued; but for all the rest of the wall, it was so thoroughly laid even with the ground by those that dug it up to the foundation, that there was left nothing to make those that came thither believe it had ever been inhabited. This was the end which Jerusalem came to by the madness of those that were for innovations; a city otherwise of great magnificence, and of mighty fame among all mankind.

I know the book Danoh.

Why won't you answer my question?

If you deny that Luke 19:43-44 was fulfilled in 70AD, when is it fulfilled?

In order for it to be a future fulfillment, it would mean a third temple would have to be built, then the third temple would have to be destroyed, and every stone of the third temple left not standing upon another stone.

Is that your claim Danoh?