ECT What makes Preterism so impossible

Danoh

It doesn't surprise me that a Darby follower such as yourself would try to break up a marriage. Christ Jesus said there would be people like you:

(Mark 10:9) Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate."

However, no matter how hard you try to separate our marriage, you can't, because my wife and I are one flesh:

(Eph 5:31) "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh."

I love my wife, and my wife loves me.

You can keep trying to separate us Little Johnny, but no matter how hard you try, you can't.

And by the way, my wife's an attorney, and she makes more money than you ever will. :rotfl:

And you, are a lonely, miserable Darby follower.

Yep; one can clearly see you are out to save JohnW from Dispensationalism.

Liar.

john w

Hall of Fame

john w

Hall of Fame
Little Johnny W, like you, have dug a hole so deep, I don't have much hope.

However, I trust the Holy Spirit.

Gay, little arms, unemployed, weasel looking Craigie, the twit, trusts his daddy the devil, as he is in a hole, at his "home," trying to get even, with those dispies, that hurt his feelings, years ago.

Get beat up recently, punk? In a hole, when that happened, you wimp?

john w

Hall of Fame
It doesn't surprise me that a Darby follower such as yourself would try to break up a marriage. Christ Jesus said there would be people like you:

(Mark 10:9) Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate."

However, no matter how hard you try to separate our marriage, you can't, because my wife and I are one flesh:

(Eph 5:31) "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh."

I love my wife, and my wife loves me.

You can keep trying to separate us Little Johnny, but no matter how hard you try, you can't.

And by the way, my wife's an attorney, and she makes more money than you ever will. :rotfl:

And you, are a lonely, miserable Darby follower.

Then why did you try to set me up, with that big armed, painted "wife" of yours, you piece of trash? See how that works, with your "Little Johnny/Dance Director," accusation, you piece of dung? Does she realize that you are a little weasel, and a sodomite?

" And by the way, my wife's an attorney, and she makes more money than you ever will. "

Vs.

" I will not discuss personal things..."-Craigie

You pathetic hypocrite, loser.

How much do you make, you unemployed leach?No, she doesn't.

"Prove me wrong Little Johnny?"-Craigie

I make more than her, and you.

Prove me wrong, you little arms weasel.

See how that works, Jew hater?

And it does not surprise me, that a AD 70-ist/Preterist, would try to cause division in the body of Christ, per your daddy the devil's orders, and hate Jewish people, and support sodomy.

"a lonely, miserable Darby follower"-wimp

That's rich, coming from an unemployed, leach, who is holed up, alone, miserable, working out his obsession, on TOL all day long, as his miserable life is spent trying to get even with all those bullies that are unfair to him, beating him up, as he is a "victim."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As we see in this thread, the Darby followers cannot explain Luke 19:43-44 because it's a Death Knell to their Dispensationalism.

(Luke 19:43-44) The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. 44 They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

Notice how no Darby follower will address this passage.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It figures you would ignore Goodwin in full.

I'm very familiar with Goodwin's Law.

Goodwin's Law proved you lost the debate.

Prove me wrong, address the scripture:

(1 Thess 2:15) who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone

Danoh

As we see in this thread, the Darby followers cannot explain Luke 19:43-44 because it's a Death Knell to their Dispensationalism.

(Luke 19:43-44) The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. 44 They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

Notice how no Darby follower will address this passage.

And how exactly is that baiting approach a proof you are out in hopes of good toward another?

You are a fool if you actually believe your ruse is not obvious.

Not even your buddy IP stoops to that.

john w

Hall of Fame
I saw your post in the list of latest posts. You guys remind me of these guys:

[/COLOR]

Your post reminds me of the crowd, booing, hissing, the players, in the stands, criticizing the troops, as the soldiers go to war, as you stay low, in the foxhole.

So there.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And how exactly is that baiting approach a proof you are out in hopes of good toward another?

good?

I'm here to show you Darby followers that Dispensationalism is a false belief system.

There is nothing "good" about Dispensationalism.

Dispensationalism is no different than Mormonism, Jehovah's Witnesses, Seventh Day Adventism, and Christian Science. All were invented during "the age of the cults" in the mid 1800's.

Danoh

By way, speaking of the walls in that passage; I see you have continued to skirt the question about Josephus having written the Romans left the Western Wall, along with Three of its towers standing.

Come on; save us with your delusion :chuckle: