ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

musterion

Originally Posted by musterion
what are you doing attacking dispensationalism as the work of Darby (when it is not) [cut post]
There are two kinds of Dispensationalists:

1) Dispies who pretend they have no idea who John Nelson Darby was (i.e. Nick M, heir, GM)

2) Dispies who desperately try to link Dispensationalism to someone who lived before John Nelson Darby (i.e. John W, musterion, Right Divider, steko)

Cut my post clean in half before responding. Left out the part about the Jesuit you follow. You are a lying hypocrite coward and should be banned for your brainless Meshak-level spam, imo.

musterion

Someone (maybe you) made the connection of Preterism's origin to a Jesuit from the Counter-Reformation period; insisting Futurism isn't from that same era. Modern Futurism also is credited to a Jesuit from the same period, Francisco Ribera.

It appears you've chosen to ignore the answer I posted yesterday to your question on this.

My intent is to be conversational rather than adversarial. I was asking about the Jesuit Ribera and the origins of modern Futurism.
You know, you have illustrated a point I know you did not intend to.

It would appear to those who do not see the revelation of the mystery that a Jesuit formulated futurism. It only makes sense. Why? For a few reasons:

•The wholesale doctrinal abandonment of Paul within 100 years of his death

•The ascendancy and domination of the pagan Romish system called "Christendom"

•The dark ages, wherein people either couldn't read or the ecclesiarchy cut off everyone from access to God's Word

•The fact that even today, many allegedly "protestant" or "reformed" doctrinal systems are still thoroughly contaminated with the presuppositional leaven of Rome, and in turn, many independent and evangelicals are contaminated with this or that aspect of reformed theology.

The end result is, most professing members of Christendom (Tet, for example) STILL view Paul with puzzlement -- they just don't see where he "fits" -- if not with some degree of animosity, finding more comfort going back to "the pure and simple teachings of Jesus" and insisting everyone else (MADs) do likewise. So it is even today, daily, right here on TOL.

So given all that, futurism -- an utterly lost, forgotten and suppressed fact of Scripture -- would naturally seem to most to be a novel idea recently invented out of wholecloth IF they are not familiar with what Paul actually wrote, or only view Paul through the lens of the four Gospels or the circumcision epistles, forcing his teachings to totally harmonize with them because they refuse to see the utter uniqueness of his God-given ministry.

Futurism is what Paul taught, right up to his death. Nothing he told the Body to look forward to has happened, which in one shot proves futurism and disproves "it's all already happened-ism" of Jesuit preterism.

So in my opinion, your attempt to equate dispensationalism with preterism, thus negating my objection and circumventing the Jesuit angle, equates with what happened at Lakehurst, NJ in May, 1937.

Last edited:

musterion

i am tired of phony pretenders that waste MY time, not to mention everyone elses

It's up to each of us to determine if and when he's wasting our time. If you think he's wasting yours, take your girlish hysterics and leave the thread, or shut up, sit back and remain silent.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
It appears you've chosen to ignore the answer I posted yesterday to your question on this.

You know, you have illustrated a point I know you did not intend to.

It would appear to those who do not see the revelation of the mystery that a Jesuit formulated futurism. It only makes sense. Why? For a few reasons:

•The wholesale doctrinal abandonment of Paul within 100 years of his death

•The ascendancy and domination of the pagan Romish system called "Christendom"

•The dark ages, wherein people either couldn't read or the ecclesiarchy cut off everyone from access to God's Word

•The fact that even today, many allegedly "protestant" or "reformed" doctrinal systems are still thoroughly contaminated with the presuppositional leaven of Rome, and in turn, many independent and evangelicals are contaminated with this or that aspect of reformed theology.

The end result is, most professing members of Christendom (Tet, for example) STILL view Paul with puzzlement -- they just don't see where he "fits" -- if not with some degree of animosity, finding more comfort going back to "the pure and simple teachings of Jesus" and insisting everyone else (MADs) do likewise. So it is even today, daily, right here on TOL.

So given all that, futurism -- an utterly lost, forgotten and suppressed fact of Scripture -- would naturally seem to most to be a novel idea recently invented out of wholecloth IF they are not familiar with what Paul actually wrote, or only view Paul through the lens of the four Gospels or the circumcision epistles, forcing his teachings to totally harmonize with them because they refuse to see the utter uniqueness of his God-given ministry.

Futurism is what Paul taught, right up to his death. Nothing he told the Body to look forward to has happened, which in one shot proves futurism and disproves "it's all already happened-ism" of Jesuit preterism.

So in my opinion, your attempt to equate dispensationalism with preterism, thus negating my objection and circumventing the Jesuit angle, equates with what happened at Lakehurst, NJ in May, 1937.

:thumb:

john w

Hall of Fame
Yep, Dispensationalism was invented by John Nelson Darby in the mid 1800's

Dispensationalists live in denial.

You do not live in denial on this point-you admit that you are a habitual liar, and assert that the Lord Jesus Christ, was not the Lord Jesus Christ, until you discovered it, if you are saved, punk. The continual lies of Tettie the clown:

"The teachings you follow didn't exist until Darby invented them."-Tet

vs.

"That's not my argument.I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."--habitual liar Wimpy Tettie

=his big, satanic lie, by his own words

I never said it was wrong for how old it is.”-Tettie.

vs.

"No matter how hard you try, you can't take away the fact that dispensationalism was invented by John Nelson Darby in the mid 1800's...Why are most dispensationalists afraid and/or embarrassed to acknowledge that Darby invented what they believe?"-Deceiver Tet.

"My argument is that if there is not one single trace of something for 1,800+ years by anyone, then it was invented.”-Tettie.

"... Deep down you know that your belief system has only been around for not even 50 years, and that it was "developed" by men..."-con artist Partial Preterist Tettie

"...Your false teachings of men is a false teaching since there is not one trace of it in the first three centuries. None of the early church fathers taught your theory, its only about 50 years old."-con artist Partial Preterist Tettie

"MAD didn't exist until the mid 1800's"-con artist Partial Preterist Tettie

"The teachings you follow didn't exist until Darby invented them."-Tettie Craigie

The teachings you follow didn't exist until you invented them. Name one person that ever taught, what you taught, before you.

He won't touch this question, that I've been asking him for 3 years, as the punk knows that I'll expose him, again, as the habitual liar of TOL, engaging in satanic sophistry.

Afraid of the great John W, aren't you Craigie?

Watch the punk slither in on this thread, when not many are on it, and spam his "Darby" stumper, and copy'npaste/plagirizing.

"That's not my argument.I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."--habitual liar Wimpy Tettie

VS.

"My argument is that if there is not one single trace of something for 1,800+ years by anyone, then it was invented.”-Tettie.

What do you say, Craigie? "Out of context?"

Habitual liar.

john w

Hall of Fame
Cut my post clean in half before responding. Left out the part about the Jesuit you follow. You are a lying hypocrite coward and should be banned for your brainless Meshak-level spam, imo.

The obsessed punk has employed that deceitful tactic on me numerous times, all while whining, and pining, and crying, and blubbering how "unfair" we "dispies" are.

musterion

The obsessed punk has employed that deceitful tactic on me numerous times, all while whining, and pining, and crying, and blubbering how "unfair" we "dispies" are.

I have begun to believe Tet is what modern statist liberals are: drones that don't actually believe or don't truly understand what they say they believe, and don't really care that they don't - they exist solely to oppose those they've been told to oppose. They're 100% agenda-driven, not truth-driven, so they are willfully dishonest and without integrity and couldn't care less how embarrassing it is for them (hence the indicator that they don't really believe any of it). So it is with Tet. At least Meshak's excuse is that she's demented. Strip away his vocabulary and Craig (if that is his real name) acts no differently. Only real difference is, he doesn't appear to have dementia as an excuse.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Left out the part about the Jesuit you follow.

I have challenged anyone to show one man responsible for Preterism.

To date, not one person has been able to do it.

In is indisputable that John Nelson Darby invented Dispensationalism in the mid 1800's.

If you think some Jesuit is responsible for Preterism, then tell us who it was, and what year?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The end result is, most professing members of Christendom (Tet, for example) STILL view Paul with puzzlement -- they just don't see where he "fits" --

You're clueless what Paul taught.

If Paul were alive today, he would tell you that Dispensationalism is an "other gospel".

You can't even explain the verse in my signature.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

No, your problem is that you have no idea how to use quote tags.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Cut my post clean in half before responding.

How long have you been on TOL?

It's very common to quote part of someone's post, and reply to the part they quoted.

I quoted your post properly, unlike you and Johnny W. Johnny doesn't know how to quote posts, and you change the actual words of what people quote.

You're very hypocritical.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Where have you or anyone proven Darby was responsible for the "invention" of dispensationalism? We proved it from Paul.

Paul never taught that certain believers would be secretly raptured away, followed by an anti-Christ person making a covenant with the Jews and ruling the world after the alleged secret rapture, then turning on the Jews after 3.5 years, followed by 3.5 years of great tribulation, followed by Jesus returning with all the "Body" believers to defeat the anti-Christ, followed by Jesus sitting on a man made throne in Jerusalem overseeing animal sacrifices for sin atonement for exactly one thousand years, followed by the Jews inheriting the earth while the "Body" believers inherit Heaven.

Paul never taught such rubbish. All this rubbish was invented by John Nelson Darby. No one taught this rubbish before Darby.

musterion

Paul never taught that certain believers would be secretly raptured away, followed by an anti-Christ person making a covenant with the Jews and ruling the world after the alleged secret rapture, then turning on the Jews after 3.5 years, followed by 3.5 years of great tribulation, followed by Jesus returning with all the "Body" believers to defeat the anti-Christ, followed by Jesus sitting on a man made throne in Jerusalem overseeing animal sacrifices for sin atonement for exactly one thousand years, followed by the Jews inheriting the earth while the "Body" believers inherit Heaven.

Paul never taught such rubbish. All this rubbish was invented by John Nelson Darby. No one taught this rubbish before Darby.

Here's what one non-dispie said.

It must therefore be concluded that the denial of the imminence of the Lord's coming on the part of post-tribulationists [and preterists] who have reacted against dispensationalism is not legitimate. . . .

Belief in the imminency of the return of Jesus was the uniform hope of the early church; and it was only with the rise of a detailed application of Bible prophecy, at the close of the second century, to yet future history that its truth was questioned.[13]
There's more I can post if I thought you'd read it. I don't.