ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are a lying hypocrite coward and should be banned for your brainless Meshak-level spam, imo.

The punk is out of bullets, spamming "Darby" over 50 times on this thread.

Impressive, sweetie Craigie.

Don't forget Bullinger.

E. W. Bullinger invented...Bullinger

E.W. Bullinger...John Nelson Darby....Darby...Darby and Bullinger ...Darbyites and Bullingerites

Darby and Bullinger.

Darby and Bullinger

Darby and Bullinger.

Darby and Bullinger

Darby and/or Bullinger
...Darby....Darby

Darby and Bullinger...Darby's and Bullinger's ...Darby and Bullinger.

John Nelson Darby/E. W. Bullinger

John Nelson Darby and E. W. Bullinger... Darby/Bullinger

E. W. Bullinger... Bullinger ...Bullinger's ...Bullinger

John Nelson Darby and E. W. Bullinger... Bullinger ...Darby and Bullinger...Darby and Bullinger.

Darby and Bullinger...Darby and Bullinger

John Nelson Darby/ E.W. Bullinger ...Darby & Bullinger

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul never taught that certain believers would be secretly raptured away, followed by an anti-Christ person making a covenant with the Jews and ruling the world after the alleged secret rapture, then turning on the Jews after 3.5 years, followed by 3.5 years of great tribulation, followed by Jesus returning with all the "Body" believers to defeat the anti-Christ, followed by Jesus sitting on a man made throne in Jerusalem overseeing animal sacrifices for sin atonement for exactly one thousand years, followed by the Jews inheriting the earth while the "Body" believers inherit Heaven.

Paul never taught such rubbish. All this rubbish was invented by John Nelson Darby. No one taught this rubbish before Darby.

Yes it is all rubbish.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
How long have you been on TOL?

It's very common to quote part of someone's post, and reply to the part they quoted.

No, your father the devil taught you how to selectively delete others' posts, you vile piece of Craigie dung. I've caught you on this satanic ploy over and over, you wimp.

I quoted your post properly, unlike you and Johnny W. Johnny doesn't know how to quote posts, and you change the actual words of what people quote.

You're very hypocritical.

I know how to quote, you piece of trash, and I know how to spell, unlike you, you filthy serpent. You ought top ask your kids how to spell, as they obviously teach you your cute, little sissy words like "Um..Er." Of course, you spend more time on TOL, than with your kids, you loser/deadbeat. Get a job, you Preterist, satanic loser.

john w

Hall of Fame

Paul never taught such rubbish. All this rubbish was invented by John Nelson Darby. No one taught this rubbish before Darby.

"The teachings you follow didn't exist until Darby invented them."-Tet

vs.

"That's not my argument.I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."--habitual liar Wimpy Tettie

=his big, satanic lie, by his own words

I never said it was wrong for how old it is.”-Tettie.

vs.

"No matter how hard you try, you can't take away the fact that dispensationalism was invented by John Nelson Darby in the mid 1800's...Why are most dispensationalists afraid and/or embarrassed to acknowledge that Darby invented what they believe?"-Deceiver Tet.

"My argument is that if there is not one single trace of something for 1,800+ years by anyone, then it was invented.”-Tettie.

"... Deep down you know that your belief system has only been around for not even 50 years, and that it was "developed" by men..."-con artist Partial Preterist Tettie

"...Your false teachings of men is a false teaching since there is not one trace of it in the first three centuries. None of the early church fathers taught your theory, its only about 50 years old."-con artist Partial Preterist Tettie

"MAD didn't exist until the mid 1800's"-con artist Partial Preterist Tettie

Does your ignored family know that you lie, more than you cry/blink/cry, wimp Craigie?

john w

Hall of Fame
:rotfl:

How could anyone be afraid of a Darby follower?

I feel sorry for you guys.

You, whose reputation on TOL, is of habitually lying, and acting like a wimp. I challenged you on 3 threads, spineless one, and you were a "'no show," as you know, and most of TOL knows, that I'd pick you apart, as you're afraid of me, as you know that I'd expose you, once again, for the deceiving snake/charlatan, and con artist that you are, caught in lie, after lie.

Of course, Craigie got his "head handed" to him a few years ago, in a "debate"(it was really "no contest") with J. Hilston, as he "scurried like a cockroach when the light is shown"(he taught us that zinger), and baile in that debate.

Isn't that right, Craigie pie? Yes....

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul never taught that certain believers would be secretly raptured away, followed by an anti-Christ person making a covenant with the Jews and ruling the world after the alleged secret rapture, then turning on the Jews after 3.5 years, followed by 3.5 years of great tribulation, followed by Jesus returning with all the "Body" believers to defeat the anti-Christ, followed by Jesus sitting on a man made throne in Jerusalem overseeing animal sacrifices for sin atonement for exactly one thousand years, followed by the Jews inheriting the earth while the "Body" believers inherit Heaven.

Hi and as a BUDDING dispensationalist , I was WARNED to stay away from Bullingerism , and you have no idea what Bullinger believes or do you care to Illuminate OR are just as BANKRUPT as and Acts 2 theology!!:loser::D:D:D!!

DAN P

All the beliefs above are lies from deceived men.

As you Dan, are not a member of Christ's Church begun at Pentecost then you have no way of knowing what the truth is.

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
Jud 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

LA

Last edited:

Heterodoxical

My personal issue with it is like the Hebrew Roots movement, it turns it's back to Jesus' Church and does their own thing.

It denies Christ's comments, Paul's comments, and OT prophecy. It looks the Church the messiah was to build with him being the son of the living GOD as the rock of that church, and says that isn't for me, we are eliminating you and doing it our way.

It's really quite simple. Their separation of JEWS from GENTILES, is an absolute flippin JOKE biblically. There is no separation. Jesus put the church back in the same format it was in BEFORE THERE WAS A JEW OR GENTILE LIVING ON EARTH.

Why do you guys and the HRM fools wish to continue in separation where there isn't any?

It's ridiculous.

It's total narcissistic put my self thought ideas ahead of Scripture..... There is no foundation to it biblically.

I want the conversation biblical. I see a lot of personal thoughts. I don't care what you think personally. Show me biblically. Make a biblical argument. Everything I have said I will/can back with scripture.

andyc

My personal issue with it is like the Hebrew Roots movement, it turns it's back to Jesus' Church and does their own thing.

It denies Christ's comments, Paul's comments, and OT prophecy. It looks the Church the messiah was to build with him being the son of the living GOD as the rock of that church, and says that isn't for me, we are eliminating you and doing it our way.

It's really quite simple. Their separation of JEWS from GENTILES, is an absolute flippin JOKE biblically. There is no separation. Jesus put the church back in the same format it was in BEFORE THERE WAS A JEW OR GENTILE LIVING ON EARTH.

Why do you guys and the HRM fools wish to continue in separation where there isn't any?

It's ridiculous.

It's total narcissistic put my self thought ideas ahead of Scripture..... There is no foundation to it biblically.

I want the conversation biblical. I see a lot of personal thoughts. I don't care what you think personally. Show me biblically. Make a biblical argument. Everything I have said I will/can back with scripture.

Couldn't have said it better myself :)
Mad is a gnostic country club. Nothing more.

musterion

It's ridiculous.

Not sure I understand your objection.

Where do you see any MAD, anywhere, placing any distinction between Jews and Gentiles today ('today' meaning 'in the last 2,000 years')? Cite evidence, please.

andyc

Where do you see any MAD, anywhere, placing any distinction between Jews and Gentiles today ('today' meaning 'in the last 2,000 years')? Cite evidence, please.

You're not paying attention again, he said "show biblically", which means he's talking about the apostolic times.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

how many times has circumcision been mentioned on this site?
and
who is mentioning it?
and
what does it have to do with anything?

musterion

You're not paying attention again, he said "show biblically", which means he's talking about the apostolic times.

No he wasn't. He said,

"Why do you guys and the HRM fools wish to continue in separation where there isn't any?"
MADs are the last people on this board who draw any kind of distinction or separation between Jews and Gentiles today. Which shows he has no idea what he's talking about with regard to MAD.

The people on TOL who do draw a distinction between Jews and Gentiles today are the majority of you who believe God has forever replaced Israel with you.

andyc

No he wasn't. He said,

MADs are the last people on this board who draw any kind of distinction or separation between Jews and Gentiles today. Which shows he has no idea what he's talking about with regard to MAD.

The people on TOL who do draw a distinction between Jews and Gentiles today are the majority of you who believe God has forever replaced Israel with you.

To present a scriptural argument, it has to be concerning Jews and gentiles of the time. All of the letters were written to people living at that time.

Israel has not been replaced by the church. Gentiles have been included in order to become the church. The Israel of God who are witnesses of Christ and are worshiping God in the Spirit, not of the letter.

andyc

Now watch closely...

1Cor 15:1-11
1 Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you——unless you believed in vain. 3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,

Was this a special unique gospel that was given to Paul, like madists assume?

Nope

Read on....

5 and that He was seen by Cephas, then by the twelve. 6 After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain to the present, but some have fallen asleep. 7 After that He was seen by James, then by all the apostles. 8 Then last of all He was seen by me also, as by one born out of due time. 9 For I am the least of the apostles, who am not worthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. 11 Therefore, whether it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed.

Whether it was Paul or the other apostles who preached to the Corinthians, it didn't matter to Paul. Therefore the other apostles preached the same gospel. Mads assume that it was only Paul's job to preach his gospel to the gentiles, but Paul himself said, "so we (Paul and the other apostles) preach, and you believe".

Believing the one gospel is what's important, not the person delivering it. It could have been Peter or James, but it wasn't, it was Paul.

Acts 15:8-9
"So God, who knows the heart, acknowledged them by giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He did to us, "and made no distinction between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He can't play his Darby/Crowley card anymore since it was shown to be a lie, so all he has left is Darby.

It wasn't a lie.

Aleister Crowley grew up in the Plymouth Brethren. Crowley's father was a Dispensationalist preacher, and a contemporary of Darby.

I never seen anybody so afraid of history the way you are.

Quit living in denial.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Where do you see any MAD, anywhere, placing any distinction between Jews and Gentiles today

Here's two MADists that make a distinction between Jews and Gentiles TODAY

So , tell me , where was ISRAEL before 1948 , HUH !!

God told them they would return to THEIR Land. After so long, Israel became a state. God has intervened for Israel...the 6 day war was no coincidence....and God will intervene for Israel again.