What is God's first creation?

Right Divider

Body part
God was made known to us by his son, not himself. John 3:16.

Your to "dense" to see that.
Does making a fool out of yourself in the English language here on TOL embarrass your family? It's TOO.

The Son was GOD WITH US and GOD MANIFEST IN THE FLESH.

Not a supposed "copy" of God or whatever other nonsense that you make up.

keypurr

Does making a fool out of yourself in the English language here on TOL embarrass your family? It's TOO.

The Son was GOD WITH US and GOD MANIFEST IN THE FLESH.

Not a supposed "copy" of God or whatever other nonsense that you make up.

I will fix that for you: Your 2 dense 2 C that. I use easy English.

keypurr

At your age you can B as LOST as you want 2 B.

That is correct RD. Are you a teacher?

I have two daughters that are Teachers, one is retired, they are a lot smarter than me. They each gave me sons that are six feet five inches. One is a Computer programmer and the other is in his senior year at UMASS, he wants to be a Doctor. Gets all A's. So guess where they got their brains. YEP, from me.

But I still can not spell our use English correctly.

But that's OK it does not make me a bad person.

Right Divider

Body part

I have two daughters that are Teachers, one is retired, they are a lot smarter than me. They each gave me sons that are six feet five inches. One is a Computer programmer and the other is in his senior year at UMASS, he wants to be a Doctor. Gets all A's. So guess where they got their brains. YEP, from me.

Glad to hear that you have a nice family.

But you're still DEAD WRONG about our LORD JESUS CHRIST who is GOD IN THE FLESH per the BIBLE.

keypurr

Glad to hear that you have a nice family.

But you're still DEAD WRONG about our LORD JESUS CHRIST who is GOD IN THE FLESH per the BIBLE.

Remain in the dark if you wish.

Where does it say that Christ is God? Be advised that I know what Thomas said.

Apple7

All zem brains and you still can't understand The Trinity...:cool:

Right Divider

Body part
Remain in the dark if you wish.

Where does it say that Christ is God? Be advised that I know what Thomas said.
If you know what Thomas said, then you should know that the Lord Jesus Christ DID NOT CORRECT HIM.... because Thomas WAS CORRECT.

The LORD JESUS CHRIST is LORD AND GOD.

keypurr

If you know what Thomas said, then you should know that the Lord Jesus Christ DID NOT CORRECT HIM.... because Thomas WAS CORRECT.

The LORD JESUS CHRIST is LORD AND GOD.

You have been misled RD.

MARI is the Aramaic word for "my master", a title consistently given to Y'shua by his followers. When Thomas saw the risen Savior in John's Gospel, for example, he dropped to his knees and declared "Mari w' Alahi", or "My Master and my Elohim" AENT

Right Divider

Body part
You have been misled RD.

MARI is the Aramaic word for "my master", a title consistently given to Y'shua by his followers. When Thomas saw the risen Savior in John's Gospel, for example, he dropped to his knees and declared "Mari w' Alahi", or "My Master and my Elohim" AENT
The original text was written in Greek and NOT Aramaic and is correctly translated into English as "My Lord and my God".

Thomas is correct, keypurr is dead wrong!

keypurr

That is correct according to some religions and human logic. However it is incorrect according to what God tells us in Scripture, and according to the claims Jesus made about Himself.

Where did Jesus say he was God?

NEVER. Show me if you can. NEVER.

6days

keypurr said:
Where did Jesus say he was God?
That is called a "strawman" argument. Unable to address the actual argument, you try to re-frame the argument into something you feel that you can handle.

We have already discussed that Jesus did not say the exact phrase "I am God". The Pharisees 2000 years ago would still have rejected Jesus even if he had used those precise words. They rejected both the words and actions of Jesus. And now 2000 years later... People still are rejecting the claims Jesus made about Himself.

keypurr

That is called a "strawman" argument. Unable to address the actual argument, you try to re-frame the argument into something you feel that you can handle.

We have already discussed that Jesus did not say the exact phrase "I am God". The Pharisees 2000 years ago would still have rejected Jesus even if he had used those precise words. They rejected both the words and actions of Jesus. And now 2000 years later... People still are rejecting the claims Jesus made about Himself.

It is you changing the subject, you said Jesus said he was God all I did was ask you where.
You were unable to provide a verse.

Your understanding of who Jesus Christ really is.

He is the son of YHWH. That does not make him God. He told you in no uncertain terms that his Father is the ONLY TRUE GOD, yet you would rather listen to the church. The church will not save you friend.