What is God's first creation?

keypurr

Thank you for taking the time to explain. I understand about the wording issue, trust me.

It seems to me that everything was created by the word/ power /Spirit of GOD...GOD.

Is GOD referred to as "Miltha" in the Aramaic?

No, God's name is YHWH, Miltha is the spirit son that YHWH used to create everything with. This is the express image, firstborn of all creation.

The reference "son" shows one of the same spirit as is attested to by scripture. You would know the actual verses referring to sons of satan who's spirit they have and love. It seems that the the Christ of GOD was anointed with THE Holy Spirit of GOD.

Christ was anointed by the Miltha, a spirit of YHWH. Acts 10:38, the Miltha had the power of the most high.
I cannot agree with any conclusion that makes a copy or partner with GOD ALMIGHTY, which is what seems to be what you are suggesting. These steps seem uneeded; there is only one GOD. Why would it be necessary for GOD to make a copy of HIMSELF please?

Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was
made.

Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

You are saying Jesus received a separate Spirit of GOD, and not "Ruach"?

YES

Lastly;
I see you are particular in the usage of the YHWH but accept copies with other names...if the Spirit is GOD then must we reference GOD almighty as YHWH or wouldn't the Spirit of GOD suffice in expression of GOD almighty?

Thanks for your time and ear.

peace

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

God has different names from different cultures, I use the Aramaic as I wish to get that culture first.

Your welcome friend. Give it your own study to prove or disprove my thoughts.

Right Divider

Body part
No, I just hate English and spelling.
Poor keypurr.... we are using English in these forums. Perhaps you should go somewhere else.

I concern myself with the more important things, like truth.
And yet you continue to tell lies.

Where in Matt 28:18 does it say that they are all God?

Are you just assuming that?
No assumption whatsoever.... and it's Matt 28:19

Matthew 28:19 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

ONE NAME.... THREE PERSONS

Is the Father not God?

Name there means AUTHORITY ... the three all have the SAME AUTHORITY.....

6days

keypurr said:
Jesus prays to HIS GOD. Do you not understand that means Jesus is not God.
Jesus was fully human. He taught us how to live and how to pray. Of course He prayed to God.

Scripture also shows us that Jesus was fully God. He is our creator... He is my Lord... He is my God... He is Alpha and Omega.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus was fully human. He taught us how to live and how to pray. Of course He prayed to God.

Scripture also shows us that Jesus was fully God. He is our creator... He is my Lord... He is my God... He is Alpha and Omega.
God with us (Matt 1:23)
God manifest in the flesh (1 Tim 3:16)

keypurr

Poor keypurr.... we are using English in these forums. Perhaps you should go somewhere else.

And yet you continue to tell lies.

No assumption whatsoever.... and it's Matt 28:19

Matthew 28:19 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

ONE NAME.... THREE PERSONS

Is the Father not God?

Name there means AUTHORITY ... the three all have the SAME AUTHORITY.....

AGAIN, where does it say they are all God?

The scriptures do not say they have the same authority, your full of baloney, the Son has a God, the Holy Spirit come from God. Every time you assume you do deeper down the wrong road.

keypurr

If Jesus is fully human then he is a creature/creation, not God.

He is your Lord, but not your God. That is the point. Lord and God are not the same.

keypurr

Joh 17:8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

Jesus was a servant of his God. God said die and he died. God (YHWH) has no equal, he is greater than all.

Joh_10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Right Divider

Body part
AGAIN, where does it say they are all God?

The scriptures do not say they have the same authority, your full of baloney, the Son has a God, the Holy Spirit come from God. Every time you assume you do deeper down the wrong road.
Once again Mr. Illiterate .... it's YOU'RE and NOT YOUR.... that you cannot even get this right shows that nobody should listen to a single thing that you say.

The NAME of the Father is the SAME as the NAME of the Son the Holy Spirit per Matthew 28:19

Stop rejecting scripture and become a believer.

Right Divider

Body part
If Jesus is fully human then he is a creature/creation, not God.

He is your Lord, but not your God. That is the point. Lord and God are not the same.
Genesis 2:4 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,

You do not know the LORD GOD.

keypurr

Once again Mr. Illiterate .... it's YOU'RE and NOT YOUR.... that you cannot even get this right shows that nobody should listen to a single thing that you say.

The NAME of the Father is the SAME as the NAME of the Son the Holy Spirit per Matthew 28:19

Stop rejecting scripture and become a believer.

Your lost RD

keypurr

Genesis 2:4 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,

You do not know the LORD GOD.

Your wrong, I know YHWH better than most. I know his son also.

The most high is YHWH and he is greater than all.

Ask the Lord and he will tell you.