What is God's first creation?

keypurr

Poor confused keypurr believes in multiple "gods".

The Father, Son and Holy Spirit all SHARE ONE NAME (i.e., authority) Matt 28:19

Your pretty all mixed up RD.

YHWH is the only true God

The Miltha (word) was the first of all creation was with YHWH at the creation.

Jesus came many years later to hold the Miltha that would enlighten us about God. It is the Miltha tht became flesh in the body God prepare for IT. Jesus (Y'shua), became the Mashiyach (Christ) at his anointing with the Miltha.

The Holy Spirit (Ruach haKodesh), is another spirit or agent that YHWH uses to do his work.

Give it some thought RD.

keypurr

Keypurr, Why do you doubt the Scriptures? In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Pretty simple huh?

I in no way doubt the scriptures. But they have been corrupted by Satan's workers.
They are not simple to understand BR.

My God never wore diapers.

Right Divider

Body part
You fail to see what is taking place in the verses in question.

"...therefore God, even thy God..."

That should ring a bell on your mind. The SON has a GOD, YHWH.

YHWH does not have a God for he IS GOD.
In the Psalm to which Hebrews QUOTES.... the Father calls the SON GOD.... the Son also calls the FATHER GOD.

Just believe it.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I think YHWH made the call. Jesus did not exist till many years later. But God did everything through his spirit son.

YHWH said to do it and the logos did it.

No one has all the answers friend.

I no longer care about the questions. OSAS

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Which is why it's important to not rely on church doctrines to explain the Bible, but to rely on the Bible itself to explain the Bible.

Getting the "big picture," an overview, of the Bible allows the one studying it to understand the details. The Bible is all we need to get a milk understanding, which allows us to rightly divide. Once we are able to do that, it makes it easier to get a meat understanding.

True

keypurr

You must have some mental problems. I've told you SO MANY TIMES.... that it's YOU'RE and NOT YOUR.

And, no... I'm completely clear and correct.

ONE NAME (Matt 28:18).... THREE PERSONS (Father, Son and Holy Spirit).

No, I just hate English and spelling.

I concern myself with the more important things, like truth.

Where in Matt 28:18 does it say that they are all God?

Are you just assuming that?

popsthebuilder

Your pretty all mixed up RD.

YHWH is the only true God

The Miltha (word) was the first of all creation was with YHWH at the creation.

Jesus came many years later to hold the Miltha that would enlighten us about God. It is the Miltha tht became flesh in the body God prepare for IT. Jesus (Y'shua), became the Mashiyach (Christ) at his anointing with the Miltha.

The Holy Spirit (Ruach haKodesh), is another spirit or agent that YHWH uses to do his work.

Give it some thought RD.
Another separate Spirit of GOD...?

I'm confused I think. Could you go into more detail on that part please.

peace

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

6days

keypurr said:
(re. HEB. 1:8) O God = "a god"
When scripture contradicts cults, they simply change scripture to fit their doctrine.
Here are 28 translations that contradict the change you wish. https://biblehub.com/hebrews/1-8.htm
You can do research to find out who the Hebrew Scholars were on the various translation teams. And... of course the Jehovah Witness 'translators' is anonymous. We have no idea even if they had any Hebrew Scholars that attempted to translate or if they simply changed words from other translations to fit their Doctrine.

keypurr

Another separate Spirit of GOD...?

I'm confused I think. Could you go into more detail on that part please.

peace

OK, I will try:

The spirit Son, express image, is the Miltha. God is a spirit and so is his true Son. IT is a created exact copy of YHWH given the fullness of YHWH himself, yet IT/HE is a creation, a creature. This Miltha (logos) was used by YHWH to created ALL. when the time was right YHWH brought Y'shua (Jesus) into the world as the Lamb but also to hold his true Son the spirit Son. Jesus was anointed with the Miltha (logos) when the dove came down. Acts 10:38 tells us that is when Jesus got the power of the Miltha.

The Holy Spirit is the (Ruach haKodesh).

The names I use come from the Aramaic English NT, by using the names it helps to see what is really being said. The Greek uses the words God, god and Lord, LORD, lord and it can cause confusion.

I find that the Aramaic, which some say the originals m/s were, is much easier to understand. It has proved my thoughts on who Christ and his God are.

I am not good with words friend so I pray that you can see what I am trying to share.

keypurr

When scripture contradicts cults, they simply change scripture to fit their doctrine.
Here are 28 translations that contradict the change you wish. https://biblehub.com/hebrews/1-8.htm
You can do research to find out who the Hebrew Scholars were on the various translation teams. And... of course the Jehovah Witness 'translators' is anonymous. We have no idea even if they had any Hebrew Scholars that attempted to translate or if they simply changed words from other translations to fit their Doctrine.

The greatest cult is the RCC. They are the ones who changed the Laws of God to appease the Pagans.

Most think that the Greek are the earliest copies of the originals, but many disagree.
The Eastern Church says they have the oldest copies that were written in Aramaic.

All translations most likely has been tampered with over the years.

keypurr

Your 28 translations only support my thoughts. O God has a GOD over him, since there is only one God, O God is not a true God but a servant of the Most High.

JW's Bible is not as bad as most think. No translation is perfect.

keypurr

I find the ARAMAIC ENGLISH NEW TESTAMENT. The[/url] best to use to see the words of YHWH and Y'shua.

I highly recommend it for everyone interested in truth.

www.aent.org

keypurr

In the Psalm to which Hebrews QUOTES.... the Father calls the SON GOD.... the Son also calls the FATHER GOD.

Just believe it.

Show me. I only know of YHWH calling him O God.

YHWH is the only true God as told to us in JOHN 17 by the logos coming through Jesus.

So "O God" must be "a god".

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Show me. I only know of YHWH calling him O God.

YHWH is the only true God as told to us in JOHN 17 by the logos coming through Jesus.

So "O God" must be "a god".

Oh dear. :mock: Keypurr

Oh me, oh my.

Did you never learn about interjections in school, Keypurr?

By the way, does the AENT have "Oh God" or is it just "God" in Hebrews?

6days

keypurr said:
Your 28 translations only support my thoughts. O God has a GOD over him, since there is only one God.
Yes... There is only one God. There is not a big God and a little god... There are not multiple gods... In the Bible there is Jehovah God (various names) and there are false gods.

Jesus is the omnipotent, omniscient, mighty God. He is our Creator...our Savior... And our judge. Pharisees denied Him.
keypurr said:
JW's Bible is not as bad as most think.
it is as bad as most think. It isn't a translation. It seems like it is a paraphrase meant to fit JW Doctrine. Who are the Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic Scholars that translated? Why is the Watchtower Society embarrassed to reveal who created their 'translation'?

popsthebuilder

OK, I will try:

The spirit Son, express image, is the Miltha. God is a spirit and so is his true Son. IT is a created exact copy of YHWH given the fullness of YHWH himself, yet IT/HE is a creation, a creature. This Miltha (logos) was used by YHWH to created ALL. when the time was right YHWH brought Y'shua (Jesus) into the world as the Lamb but also to hold his true Son the spirit Son. Jesus was anointed with the Miltha (logos) when the dove came down. Acts 10:38 tells us that is when Jesus got the power of the Miltha.

The Holy Spirit is the (Ruach haKodesh).

The names I use come from the Aramaic English NT, by using the names it helps to see what is really being said. The Greek uses the words God, god and Lord, LORD, lord and it can cause confusion.

I find that the Aramaic, which some say the originals m/s were, is much easier to understand. It has proved my thoughts on who Christ and his God are.

I am not good with words friend so I pray that you can see what I am trying to share.

Thank you for taking the time to explain. I understand about the wording issue, trust me.

It seems to me that everything was created by the word/ power /Spirit of GOD...GOD.

Is GOD referred to as "Miltha" in the Aramaic?

The reference "son" shows one of the same spirit as is attested to by scripture. You would know the actual verses referring to sons of satan who's spirit they have and love. It seems that the the Christ of GOD was anointed with THE Holy Spirit of GOD.

I cannot agree with any conclusion that makes a copy or partner with GOD ALMIGHTY, which is what seems to be what you are suggesting. These steps seem uneeded; there is only one GOD. Why would it be necessary for GOD to make a copy of HIMSELF please?

You are saying Jesus received a separate Spirit of GOD, and not "Ruach"?

Lastly;
I see you are particular in the usage of the YHWH but accept copies with other names...if the Spirit is GOD then must we reference GOD almighty as YHWH or wouldn't the Spirit of GOD suffice in expression of GOD almighty?

Thanks for your time and ear.

peace

keypurr

Oh dear. :mock: Keypurr

Oh me, oh my.

Did you never learn about interjections in school, Keypurr?

By the way, does the AENT have "Oh God" or is it just "God" in Hebrews?

For a few bucks you can invest in a great resource translation.

The Aramaic uses "O Elohim",

I suggest you spend less time on "interjections" and more time listening to truth.

keypurr

Yes... There is only one God. There is not a big God and a little god... There are not multiple gods... In the Bible there is Jehovah God (various names) and there are false gods.

Jesus is the omnipotent, omniscient, mighty God. He is our Creator...our Savior... And our judge. Pharisees denied Him.
it is as bad as most think. It isn't a translation. It seems like it is a paraphrase meant to fit JW Doctrine. Who are the Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic Scholars that translated? Why is the Watchtower Society embarrassed to reveal who created their 'translation'?

Jesus prays to HIS GOD. Do you not understand that means Jesus is not God?

I do not answer for the JW's. But I am sure if you dig deep enough you could get the names you seem worried about.