What is God's first creation?

Right Divider

Body part
Sorry to disagree but Firstborn means first to be born in about 85% 0f its use in scriptures.
That is completely IRRELEVANT to the LORD Jesus Christ.
The WORD (logos) was not God, IT was a created FORM of God.
John 1:1 (KJV)
(1:1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

You simply cannot accept BIBLICAL TRUTH.

Believe what you wish, I was only trying to take you deeper into his words.
I'll just go ahead and believe the BIBLICAL TRUTH, unlike heretics like you.

Right Divider

Body part
Again, if you wish to disagree with all the translations I gave you, that your business.

I gave you verses to back up my thoughts, where are yours?
John 1:1 (KJV)
(1:1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 (KJV)
(1:14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

RBBI

This is really not that hard to understand if you use the Torah rightly divided and make sure all lines up with it. According to the law of the seed, all seeds bear fruit after their own kind. Father, being a Spirit, therefore can only bear fruit after His own kind and His own kind must therefore be a SPIRIT SEED. This seed was enrobed in the flesh of Yeshua, but as Yeshua said many times in many ways, He was not Father, but Father's Seed.

This is why He said when you've seen ME (the Spirit Seed), you've seen the Father. And why He told Peter that His response as to who He was not only accurate, but that it could only be revealed by the Father who is Spirit, that flesh and blood did not and could not reveal it him, and that includes the flesh of Yeshua. This is the dividing asunder of flesh and Spirit and it must be done even with Yeshua.

This is also why when Paul got knocked off his high horse HE SAW NO MAN, yet the Lord told Paul he was persecuting His body. How do you persecute the person standing in front of you if He is Spirit, except it be that He was referring to His body which also must be Spirit, in the believers? This is why the GOOD SEED in Matt. 13 is mentioned, is planted in a field. We are that field/earthen vessel He is planted in. Blessings....

keypurr

This is really not that hard to understand if you use the Torah rightly divided and make sure all lines up with it. According to the law of the seed, all seeds bear fruit after their own kind. Father, being a Spirit, therefore can only bear fruit after His own kind and His own kind must therefore be a SPIRIT SEED. This seed was enrobed in the flesh of Yeshua, but as Yeshua said many times in many ways, He was not Father, but Father's Seed.

This is why He said when you've seen ME (the Spirit Seed), you've seen the Father. And why He told Peter that His response as to who He was not only accurate, but that it could only be revealed by the Father who is Spirit, that flesh and blood did not and could not reveal it him, and that includes the flesh of Yeshua. This is the dividing asunder of flesh and Spirit and it must be done even with Yeshua.

This is also why when Paul got knocked off his high horse HE SAW NO MAN, yet the Lord told Paul he was persecuting His body. How do you persecute the person standing in front of you if He is Spirit, except it be that He was referring to His body which also must be Spirit, in the believers? This is why the GOOD SEED in Matt. 13 is mentioned, is planted in a field. We are that field/earthen vessel He is planted in. Blessings....

They will never understand my friend for I do not see the fruits of the spirit in them.

Bless you RBBI

keypurr

John 1:1 New Living Translation (NLT)
Prologue: Christ, the Eternal Word
1 In the beginning the Word already existed.
The Word was with God,
and the Word was God.

Been there and done that with you.

Now go read it in a better translation, the AENT.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Been there and done that with you.

Now go read it in a better translation, the AENT.

You mean the translation that talks about the Miltha and doesn't Know WHO the Miltha is . Actually it says that Elohim is the Miltha. What do you make of that?

keypurr

You mean the translation that talks about the Miltha and doesn't Know WHO the Miltha is . Actually it says that Elohim is the Miltha. What do you make of that?

Nope, it doesn't.

It says that "Elohim was THAT Miltha", NOT THE Elohim.

The Miltha BECAME flesh. God sent his Son, not himself.

keypurr

You can't produce the verse saying Jesus is created, anymore than Meshak can; my post to her stands.

The fact that he was BORN makes him a creation, he was a MAN.
And so is the spirit son, the logos, the dwelled in him.

ALL IMAGES are creations, no exceptions.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Nope, it doesn't.

It says that "Elohim was THAT Miltha", NOT THE Elohim.

The Miltha BECAME flesh. God sent his Son, not himself.

At least you do post cogent arguments and respond with dialogue. Given that, I find not enough members who do respond to my posted views.

keypurr

At least you do post cogent arguments and respond with dialogue. Given that, I find not enough members who do respond to my posted views.

Thank you KtoYou, I have always respected your opinion and the manner in which you post. I see you as a person who thinks that just maybe none of us knows all the truth. Bless you friend.

6days

The fact that he was BORN makes him a creation, he was a MAN.
And so is the spirit son, the logos, the dwelled in him.
Jesus was born of a virgin, yet He pre-existed. Mortal humans do not pre-exist.
keypurr said:
ALL IMAGES are creations, no exceptions.
I am an image of my father. Funny that nobody makes absurd arguments that because I am an image, I am less than my father; yet... you make that argument against Jesus. Jesus claimed that He not only was an image of the Father, but that He and the Father were one. Our Creator, Jesus, became flesh; HE WAS AND IS GOD. John 1

keypurr

Jesus was born of a virgin, yet He pre-existed. Mortal humans do not pre-exist.
I am an image of my father. Funny that nobody makes absurd arguments that because I am an image, I am less than my father; yet... you make that argument against Jesus. Jesus claimed that He not only was an image of the Father, but that He and the Father were one. Our Creator, Jesus, became flesh; HE WAS AND IS GOD. John 1

Jesus is a man, not God.

The spirit that dwelled in him is a created form of God for it is an image.
Consider that the spirit son was given the power of God.

We all can be one with God, but that does not make is GOD.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Jesus is a man, not God.

The spirit that dwelled in him is a created form of God for it is an image.
Consider that the spirit son was given the power of God.

We all can be one with God, but that does not make is GOD.

Do you think the actor as God in the old Testament was the Father?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I also am a man...but man only. Jesus was a man, who pre-existed and claimed divinity, having every attribute of God the Father

was divine. I wrote a long post on this then it disappears. I am getting too old to post here.

keypurr

Do you think the actor as God in the old Testament was the Father?

I see two beings in Jesus Christ:
1. Jesus the sinless man.
2. The logos, spirit son, of YHWH.

JESUS DID NOT PRE-EXIST HIS BIRTH.
The logos, God's spirit son was at the creation. The true spirit son was active in the OT. I know this is the same old story I have been posting for over five years but it is important to know that the logos became flesh and brought us light.

From what I have read the early followers of Christ understood that Christ became flesh. They knew what he meant when he said he was before Abraham. The dove is when Jesus got his POWER. Acts 10:38