What is God's first creation?

Right Divider

Body part
These translations disagree with you.

Colossians 1:15

(Bishops) Who is the image of the inuisible God, the first borne of all creatures.
(ESV) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
(ESV+) R9He is the image of R10the invisible God, R11the firstborn of all creation.
(Geneva) Who is the image of the inuisible God, the first begotten of euery creature.
(ISV) The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
(KJV) Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
(Murdock) who is the likeness of the invisible God, and the first-born of all creatures:
(NAS77) And He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation.
(NASB) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation..
(NIrV) Christ is the exact likeness of God, who can't be seen. He is first, and he is over all of creation.
(NIV) The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
(NKJV) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
(NRSV) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;
(NRSVA) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;
(YLT) who is the image of the invisible God, first-born of all creation,

Firstborn of all creation/creatures.
FIRSTBORN does not means FIRST BORN.

That the CREATOR (the LORD Jesus Christ) is OVER ALL CREATION is clearly what you willfully ignore!

The WORD that was GOD was MADE FLESH.

Matthew 1:23 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

GOD WITH US!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
keep reading Gen 1. read where the "spirit of God moved across the face of the waters"

Did you notice that "Spirit" (in the English versions) is capitalized, indicating that "Spirit" is talking about God?

The true son is a spirit. The express image of God who is a spirit.

Whatever that means...

Wake up and use your mind JR. Disprove my thoughts if you can.

I have. Multiple times. But you keep repeating your arguments as if I had not.

Truth hurts JR, if you want it, keep looking for it.

You're right. Truth hurts. And you'd rather not feel the pain of being shown the truth.

keypurr

That the CREATOR (the LORD Jesus Christ) is OVER ALL CREATION is clearly what you willfully ignore!

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

GOD WITH US!

The express image is the first creation for all things were created through it/him.
Stop twisting the words to make the words fit you thoughts, your scholars were wrong.

In what way was God with us? John 3:16. He sent his son, not himself.

keypurr

Did you notice that "Spirit" (in the English versions) is capitalized, indicating that "Spirit" is talking about God?

Whatever that means...

I have. Multiple times. But you keep repeating your arguments as if I had not.

You're right. Truth hurts. And you'd rather not feel the pain of being shown the truth.

Open your mind JR to what could be. You and all your supporters have NOT disproved my faith.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Open your mind JR to what could be.

Says the one who's opened his mind so wide his brains have fallen out.. EEW! what's that dripping out of your ears!? :mock:

You and all your supporters have NOT disproved my faith.

Ignoring our arguments doesn't make them go away, Heretic. We've shown you plenty of times that you're wrong, that you should humble yourself, and accept what Scripture actually says, instead of what you read into it.

Right Divider

Body part
The express image is the first creation for all things were created through it/him.
Stop twisting the words to make the words fit you thoughts, your scholars were wrong.
You just keep lying. Tell the truth for a change.

In what way was God with us? John 3:16. He sent his son, not himself.
Indeed, the Son of God IS GOD. The THREE are ONE as scripture plainly states.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Keypurr has no clue as to what the express image of God is! The express image of God is God. Keypurr, hello. Jesus is eternal! Do you understand what that means. He's God.

keypurr

You just keep lying. Tell the truth for a change

Indeed, the Son of God IS GOD. The THREE are ONE as scripture plainly states.

Disprove the fact that the EXPRESS IMAGE, show me your verse of rebuttal.

You can't because your not smart enough to understand that if God created ALL through this spirit he had to be firstborn of all creation.

Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
Heb 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

OPEN YOUR EYES to his words.

keypurr

Keypurr has no clue as to what the express image of God is! The express image of God is God. Keypurr, hello. Jesus is eternal! Do you understand what that means. He's God.

Your unable to see what I post BR.

An IMAGE of something is NOT the thing that it is the image of.

Your statement is stupid.

Right Divider

Body part
Disprove the fact that the EXPRESS IMAGE, show me your verse of rebuttal.
The old heretic just will not LEARN.

The ENGLISH words that the KJB translators used comes from the SINGLE GREEK word that means CHARACTER.

It has NOTHING to do with an IMAGE as YOU pretend that it does.

You are impervious to TRUTH.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You are the one who is stupid sir. The Scripture says that Jesus is the express image of His person. Now, what does that mean?

Hebrews 1:3 New King James Version (NKJV)
3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

keypurr

The old heretic just will not LEARN.

The ENGLISH words that the KJB translators used comes from the SINGLE GREEK word that means CHARACTER.

It has NOTHING to do with an IMAGE as YOU pretend that it does.

You are impervious to TRUTH.

They disagree with you:

Hebrews 1:3
(Bishops) Who beyng the bryghtnesse of the glorie, and the very image of his substaunce, vpholdyng all thynges with the worde of his power, hauing by him selfe pourged our sinnes, hath syt on the ryght hande of the maiestie on hye

(ESV) He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

(Geneva) Who being the brightnes of the glory, and the ingraued forme of his person, and bearing vp all things by his mightie worde, hath by himselfe purged our sinnes, and sitteth at the right hand of the Maiestie in the highest places,

(GNB) He reflects the brightness of God's glory and is the exact likeness of God's own being, sustaining the universe with his powerful word. After achieving forgiveness for the sins of all human beings, he sat down in heaven at the right side of God, the Supreme Power.

(ISV) He is the reflection of God's glory and the exact likeness of his being, and he holds everything together by his powerful word. After he had provided a cleansing from sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Highest Majesty

(KJV) Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

(Murdock) who is the splendor of his glory, and the image of himself, and upholdeth all by the energy of his word; and by himself he made a purgation of sins, and sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.

(NAS77) And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high;

(NASB) And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

(NIrV) The Son is the gleaming brightness of God's glory. He is the exact likeness of God's being. He uses his powerful word to hold all things together. He provided the way for people to be made pure from sin. Then he sat down at the right hand of the King, the Majesty in heaven.

(NIV) The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

(NKJV) who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

(NRSV) He is the reflection of God's glory and the exact imprint of God's very being, and he sustains all things by his powerful word. When he had made purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

(NRSVA) He is the reflection of God's glory and the exact imprint of God's very being, and he sustains all things by his powerful word. When he had made purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

(YLT) who being the brightness of the glory, and the impress of His subsistence, bearing up also the all things by the saying of his might—through himself having made a cleansing of our sins, sat down at the right hand of the greatness in the highest,

Stop trying to twist his words like the idiots do. Your better than that.

YHWH created his EXACT being and gave IT his fullness. But it is still a creation not God, a god.

Wake up, I am trying to show you this.

keypurr

You are the one who is stupid sir. The Scripture says that Jesus is the express image of His person. Now, what does that mean?

Hebrews 1:3 New King James Version (NKJV)
3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

THIS VERSE IS MORE THAN SPEAKING OF JESUS.

JESUS is NOT the Exact IMAGE of GOD.

Its about the spirit logos that dwelled in Jesus.

And you are one who is to limited to come into the light.

That does not make you a bad person BR, just unable to accept truth.

popsthebuilder

Sir. Not that you do to please me, or that it is easy to stay plumb while the wind pushes and pushes, but it is hard for me to agree with your true words when they ate mingled with such negativity... I can't pm if you were wondering...please don't take offense sir.

peace to you pops

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Right Divider

Body part
They disagree with you:

Hebrews 1:3
(Bishops) Who beyng the bryghtnesse of the glorie, and the very image of his substaunce, vpholdyng all thynges with the worde of his power, hauing by him selfe pourged our sinnes, hath syt on the ryght hande of the maiestie on hye

(ESV) He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

(Geneva) Who being the brightnes of the glory, and the ingraued forme of his person, and bearing vp all things by his mightie worde, hath by himselfe purged our sinnes, and sitteth at the right hand of the Maiestie in the highest places,

(GNB) He reflects the brightness of God's glory and is the exact likeness of God's own being, sustaining the universe with his powerful word. After achieving forgiveness for the sins of all human beings, he sat down in heaven at the right side of God, the Supreme Power.

(ISV) He is the reflection of God's glory and the exact likeness of his being, and he holds everything together by his powerful word. After he had provided a cleansing from sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Highest Majesty

(KJV) Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

(Murdock) who is the splendor of his glory, and the image of himself, and upholdeth all by the energy of his word; and by himself he made a purgation of sins, and sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.

(NAS77) And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high;

(NASB) And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

(NIrV) The Son is the gleaming brightness of God's glory. He is the exact likeness of God's being. He uses his powerful word to hold all things together. He provided the way for people to be made pure from sin. Then he sat down at the right hand of the King, the Majesty in heaven.

(NIV) The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

(NKJV) who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

(NRSV) He is the reflection of God's glory and the exact imprint of God's very being, and he sustains all things by his powerful word. When he had made purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

(NRSVA) He is the reflection of God's glory and the exact imprint of God's very being, and he sustains all things by his powerful word. When he had made purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

(YLT) who being the brightness of the glory, and the impress of His subsistence, bearing up also the all things by the saying of his might—through himself having made a cleansing of our sins, sat down at the right hand of the greatness in the highest,

Stop trying to twist his words like the idiots do. Your better than that.

YHWH created his EXACT being and gave IT his fullness. But it is still a creation not God, a god.

Wake up, I am trying to show you this.

Poor dumb keypurr, forever wrong with false doctrine.... but clinging to it anyway.

The LORD Jesus Christ is NOT a "duplicate god"

The SINGULAR GREEK WORD that these are ALL TRANSLATING is charakter.

This is where we get our English word CHARACTER..

The LORD JESUS CHRIST is the VERY CHARACTER OF GOD and not some supposed "copy" of God.

There is ONE GOD, old heretic.

keypurr

Sir. Not that you do to please me, or that it is easy to stay plumb while the wind pushes and pushes, but it is hard for me to agree with your true words when they ate mingled with such negativity... I can't pm if you were wondering...please don't take offense sir.

peace to you pops

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

I understand POPs, I guess I got carried away. I am sorry that I get overly excited about my thoughts, but I have been trying to get some to start thinking that there is more to knowing loving God than religion teaches.

Last edited:

keypurr

Sorry to disagree but Firstborn means first to be born in about 85% 0f its use in scriptures.

GOD WITH US!

The WORD (logos) was not God, IT was a created FORM of God.

Believe what you wish, I was only trying to take you deeper into his words.

keypurr

[/SIZE]
Poor dumb keypurr, forever wrong with false doctrine.... but clinging to it anyway.

The LORD Jesus Christ is NOT a "duplicate god"

The SINGULAR GREEK WORD that these are ALL TRANSLATING is charakter.

This is where we get our English word CHARACTER..

The LORD JESUS CHRIST is the VERY CHARACTER OF GOD and not some supposed "copy" of God.

There is ONE GOD, old heretic.

Again, if you wish to disagree with all the translations I gave you, that your business.

I gave you verses to back up my thoughts, where are yours?