What is God's first creation?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I see two beings in Jesus Christ:
1. Jesus the sinless man.
2. The logos, spirit son, of YHWH.

JESUS DID NOT PRE-EXIST HIS BIRTH.
The logos, God's spirit son was at the creation. The true spirit son was active in the OT. I know this is the same old story I have been posting for over five years but it is important to know that the logos became flesh and brought us light.

From what I have read the early followers of Christ understood that Christ became flesh. They knew what he meant when he said he was before Abraham. The dove is when Jesus got his POWER. Acts 10:38

will you please just answer my question, not lecture me. I am asking in the old Testament was it God, the Father who was active?

keypurr

I also am a man...but man only. Jesus was a man, who pre-existed and claimed divinity, having every attribute of God the Father

It was the spirit that was IN him that pre-existed, not Jesus. The spirit spoke through Jesus.

Jesus was anointed with the logos spirit son, that is when he became the Christ.

keypurr

will you please just answer my question, not lecture me. I am asking in the old Testament was it God, the Father who was active?

They both were.
But considering that God created all through his son I would think that he used his son for most things. The sad thing about English translations is they did not use names.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
They both were.
But considering that God created all through his son I would think that he used his son for most things. The sad thing about English translations is they did not use names.

So, you are saying when I read about how God wondered if creating man was a mistake and needing to kill everyone except Noah and family, this was Jesus' doing?

The man in flesh who turned the other cheek was the God who threw rocks from the heavens for Jeremiah, and destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and struck down the tower of Babylon and created each groups with their own unrecognisable speech?

Jesus did this?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope, it doesn't.

It says that "Elohim was THAT Miltha", NOT THE Elohim.

The Miltha BECAME flesh. God sent his Son, not himself.

I can somewhat agree with what you are saying but with this answer do not understand why you do not see Jesus as God.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I think much of the old Testament t was written for a tribe of Hebrews, not to anyone but Israel, and this was the Church f\father s' real mistake , It has gotten way out of hand in the US Connives.

Give to Israel what belongs to Israel and to us what God has given us, the New Testament and only the New Testament, or on e shall stumble!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I think much of the old Testament t was written for a tribe of Hebrews, not to anyone but Israel, and this was the Church f\father s' real mistake , It has gotten way out of hand in the US Connives.

Give to Israel what belongs to Israel and to us what God has given us, the New Testament and only the New Testament, or on e shall stumble!
The Bible was written for all men. You can't understand either Testament without the other.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The Bible was written for all men. You can't understand either Testament without the other.

I'll give that to you because I have trouble posting a long enough explanation as to why I made the statement. I look at Europe's Christianity, bit Catholic and Protestant and see it does not rely so much on the Old Testament, so, in mature hands, the Old Testament tends to confuse. This is mainly why we have so many Arians here.

I see don using the OT to support ideas contrary to basic Christianity.ebate in Europe, but not near as much

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I'll give that to you because I have trouble posting a long enough explanation as to why I made the statement. I look at Europe's Christianity, bit Catholic and Protestant and see it does not rely so much on the Old Testament, so, in mature hands, the Old Testament tends to confuse. This is mainly why we have so many Arians here.

I see don using the OT to support ideas contrary to basic Christianity.ebate in Europe, but not near as much

Which is why it's important to not rely on church doctrines to explain the Bible, but to rely on the Bible itself to explain the Bible.

Getting the "big picture," an overview, of the Bible allows the one studying it to understand the details. The Bible is all we need to get a milk understanding, which allows us to rightly divide. Once we are able to do that, it makes it easier to get a meat understanding.

keypurr

So, you are saying when I read about how God wondered if creating man was a mistake and needing to kill everyone except Noah and family, this was Jesus' doing?

I think YHWH made the call. Jesus did not exist till many years later. But God did everything through his spirit son.

The man in flesh who turned the other cheek was the God who threw rocks from the heavens for Jeremiah, and destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and struck down the tower of Babylon and created each groups with their own unrecognisable speech?

Jesus did this?

YHWH said to do it and the logos did it.

No one has all the answers friend.

keypurr

I can somewhat agree with what you are saying but with this answer do not understand why you do not see Jesus as God.

BECAUSE HE IS A CREATION, THE FIRST OF all CREATION. He was given the power of God but he is not God. He told you that only his Father is the true God. Being in a FORM of God does not make him God, he is a god.
The express image son is a spirit creature, he is the right arm of the most High. He is Lord of all creation, but he is not God. God is the one who made him Lord.

YHWH is the only true God, the words of Jesus in John 17:3.

Believe him.

keypurr

So again, you cannot produce the verse saying that Christ is created. My post stands.

Is Christ the IMAGE of his God?

Then he is a creation for ALL IMAGES ARE CREATIONS.

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

keypurr

keypurr believes that the LOGOS was created even thought the BIBLE says that the LOGOS is GOD!

He's does not believe God's WORD.

You need to go deeper RD, in church you will only learn about 40% of the truth. Man has really done a great job of distorting truth with its English translations. Our early church fathers went down the wrong road.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
BECAUSE HE IS A CREATION, THE FIRST OF all CREATION. He was given the power of God but he is not God. He told you that only his Father is the true God. Being in a FORM of God does not make him God, he is a god.
The express image son is a spirit creature, he is the right arm of the most High. He is Lord of all creation, but he is not God. God is the one who made him Lord.

YHWH is the only true God, the words of Jesus in John 17:3.

Believe him.

Interesting that you have admitted that you are a polytheist.

Right Divider

Body part
You need to go deeper RD, in church you will only learn about 40% of the truth. Man has really done a great job of distorting truth with its English translations. Our early church fathers went down the wrong road.
More drool from the drooler

There is NOTHING wrong with the English in the KJB. The problem is YOU!

P.S. You've proven to be a babbling fool in every language you use.

Last edited: