What is God's first creation?

Right Divider

Body part
If Jesus was BORN he is a creation/creature. its that simple. Jesus is not the creator. YHWH created all through his logos, not Jesus.
Total confusion and stubborn fixation on your total confusion.

The Son of God took on human flesh. HE was GOD and continued to BE GOD.

Please believe the scripture.
John 1:1 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

He was ALWAYS God and was MADE FLESH (took on Himself a human body).

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
YHWH created all through his first creation, his spirit Son.

Making things up is OK, as long as they are not directly contradicted by scripture.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
John 1:1-5 NKJV​

That final sentence is you. :up:

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Lucifer

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Comment not found...

d5f4059253dc9eb67486917b0ee6ac97.jpg

Right Divider

Body part
here we go again with the 2 sons nonsense.
keypurr would never come clean as to what happened to the spirit of Jesus when the logos took him over (which poor keypurr thinks happened at his baptism).

He's a kook pretending to be a theologian. He's a complete POSER through and through.

Last edited:

keypurr

Total confusion and stubborn fixation on your total confusion.

The Son of God took on human flesh. HE was GOD and continued to BE GOD.

Please believe the scripture.
John 1:1 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

[FONT=&]1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
[/FONT]

John 1:14 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

[FONT=&]14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]
He was ALWAYS God and was MADE FLESH (took on Himself a human body).
[/FONT]
[FONT=&]

[/FONT]

That Son is not Jesus. Jesus was not at the creation, He was BORN to Mary Many years later. Jesus did not BECOME flesh, he was flesh, a MAN. What became flesh is a SPIRIT, the Logos.

Think RD

keypurr

Making things up is OK, as long as they are not directly contradicted by scripture.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
John 1:1-5 NKJV​

That final sentence is you. :up:

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I do not make things up Stripe, I just try to show what I have been given to share.
The Greek did a great job of distorting what this verse means.

keypurr

keypurr would never come clean as to what happened to the spirit of Jesus when the logos took him over (which poor keypurr thinks happened at his baptism).

He's a kook pretending to be a theologian. He's a complete POSER through and through.

I told you my views on that many times JD. What does that make you?? Feeble minded or a …… .

Remember the swine,

Right Divider

Body part
That Son is not Jesus. Jesus was not at the creation, He was BORN to Mary Many years later. Jesus did not BECOME flesh, he was flesh, a MAN. What became flesh is a SPIRIT, the Logos.

Think RD
Neither the WORD nor the WORD made flesh (Jesus) is a created being.

You are a spiritual reject!

Your presence here is a pain to all true believers. You should leave and never come back.

eleos

Depends on what you are referring to ... creation of earth .... or creation before earth? Angels are created beings and they existed before God create "the heavens & the earth".

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Depends on what you are referring to ... creation of earth .... or creation before earth? Angels are created beings and they existed before God create "the heavens & the earth".
Do you have scripture to back up that claim or are you just saying that in the hopes that others accept it?

Because Scripture says "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."

keypurr

Neither the WORD nor the WORD made flesh (Jesus) is a created being.

You are a spiritual reject!

Your presence here is a pain to all true believers. You should leave and never come back.

These translations disagree with you.

Colossians 1:15

(Bishops) Who is the image of the inuisible God, the first borne of all creatures.
(ESV) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
(ESV+) R9He is the image of R10the invisible God, R11the firstborn of all creation.
(Geneva) Who is the image of the inuisible God, the first begotten of euery creature.
(ISV) The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
(KJV) Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
(Murdock) who is the likeness of the invisible God, and the first-born of all creatures:
(NAS77) And He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation.
(NASB) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation..
(NIrV) Christ is the exact likeness of God, who can't be seen. He is first, and he is over all of creation.
(NIV) The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
(NKJV) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
(NRSV) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;
(NRSVA) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;
(YLT) who is the image of the invisible God, first-born of all creation,

Firstborn of all creation/creatures.

keypurr

Do you have scripture to back up that claim or are you just saying that in the hopes that others accept it?

Because Scripture says "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."

keep reading Gen 1. read where the "spirit of God moved across the face of the waters"

The true son is a spirit. The express image of God who is a spirit.

Wake up and use your mind JR. Disprove my thoughts if you can.

Truth hurts JR, if you want it, keep looking for it.

keypurr

I believe that only YHWY (God) is uncreated.

God CREATED EVERYTHING THROUGH HIS FIRST CREATION, the express Image Son, a spirit, in Heb 1:3 and Col 1:15.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I believe that only YHWY (God) is uncreated.

God CREATED EVERYTHING THROUGH HIS FIRST CREATION, the express Image Son, a spirit, in Heb 1:3 and Col 1:15.

It is YHWH, God's Son is eternal just as He is

1 John 1:1-2 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Introduction, The Incarnate Word
1 What was from the beginning, what we have heard, what we have seen with our eyes, what we have looked at and touched with our hands, concerning the Word of Life— 2 and the life was manifested, and we have seen and testify and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was manifested to us—

You do not believe that Jesus is the Son of God. You twist Scripture to make it seem to be something that it is not.

Gotquestions.org

Question: "Is Jesus God? Did Jesus ever claim to be God?"

Answer: The Bible never records Jesus saying the precise words, “I am God.” That does not mean, however, that He did not proclaim that He is God. Take for example Jesus’ words in John 10:30, “I and the Father are one.” We need only to look at the Jews’ reaction to His statement to know He was claiming to be God. They tried to stone Him for this very reason: “You, a mere man, claim to be God” (John 10:33). The Jews understood exactly what Jesus was claiming—deity. When Jesus declared, “I and the Father are one,” He was saying that He and the Father are of one nature and essence. John 8:58 is another example. Jesus declared, “I tell you the truth … before Abraham was born, I am!” Jews who heard this statement responded by taking up stones to kill Him for blasphemy, as the Mosaic Law commanded (Leviticus 24:16).

John reiterates the concept of Jesus’ deity: “The Word [Jesus] was God” and “the Word became flesh” (John 1:1, 14). These verses clearly indicate that Jesus is God in the flesh. Acts 20:28 tells us, “Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.” Who bought the church with His own blood? Jesus Christ. And this same verse declares that God purchased His church with His own blood. Therefore, Jesus is God!

Thomas the disciple declared concerning Jesus, “My Lord and my God” (John 20:28). Jesus does not correct him. Titus 2:13 encourages us to wait for the coming of our God and Savior, Jesus Christ (see also 2 Peter 1:1). In Hebrews 1:8, the Father declares of Jesus, “But about the Son he says, ‘Your throne, O God, will last forever and ever, and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.’” The Father refers to Jesus as “O God,” indicating that Jesus is indeed God.

In Revelation, an angel instructed the apostle John to only worship God (Revelation 19:10). Several times in Scripture Jesus receives worship (Matthew 2:11; 14:33; 28:9, 17; Luke 24:52; John 9:38). He never rebukes people for worshiping Him. If Jesus were not God, He would have told people to not worship Him, just as the angel in Revelation did. There are many other passages of Scripture that argue for Jesus’ deity.

The most important reason that Jesus has to be God is that, if He is not God, His death would not have been sufficient to pay the penalty for the sins of the world (1 John 2:2). A created being, which Jesus would be if He were not God, could not pay the infinite penalty required for sin against an infinite God. Only God could pay such an infinite penalty. Only God could take on the sins of the world (2 Corinthians 5:21), die, and be resurrected, proving His victory over sin and death.

keypurr

It is YHWH, God's Son is eternal just as He is

1 John 1:1-2 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Introduction, The Incarnate Word
1 What was from the beginning, what we have heard, what we have seen with our eyes, what we have looked at and touched with our hands, concerning the Word of Life— 2 and the life was manifested, and we have seen and testify and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was manifested to us—

You do not believe that Jesus is the Son of God. You twist Scripture to make it seem to be something that it is not.

This verse is not about JESUS, Jesus is the flesh Son created to hold the logos who is the original spirit son.

Gotquestions.org

Question: "Is Jesus God? Did Jesus ever claim to be God?"

Answer: The Bible never records Jesus saying the precise words, “I am God.” That does not mean, however, that He did not proclaim that He is God. Take for example Jesus’ words in John 10:30, “I and the Father are one.” We need only to look at the Jews’ reaction to His statement to know He was claiming to be God. They tried to stone Him for this very reason: “You, a mere man, claim to be God” (John 10:33). The Jews understood exactly what Jesus was claiming—deity. When Jesus declared, “I and the Father are one,” He was saying that He and the Father are of one nature and essence. John 8:58 is another example. Jesus declared, “I tell you the truth … before Abraham was born, I am!” Jews who heard this statement responded by taking up stones to kill Him for blasphemy, as the Mosaic Law commanded (Leviticus 24:16).

John reiterates the concept of Jesus’ deity: “The Word [Jesus] was God” and “the Word became flesh” (John 1:1, 14). These verses clearly indicate that Jesus is God in the flesh. Acts 20:28 tells us, “Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.” Who bought the church with His own blood? Jesus Christ. And this same verse declares that God purchased His church with His own blood. Therefore, Jesus is God!

Thomas the disciple declared concerning Jesus, “My Lord and my God” (John 20:28). Jesus does not correct him. Titus 2:13 encourages us to wait for the coming of our God and Savior, Jesus Christ (see also 2 Peter 1:1). In Hebrews 1:8, the Father declares of Jesus, “But about the Son he says, ‘Your throne, O God, will last forever and ever, and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.’” The Father refers to Jesus as “O God,” indicating that Jesus is indeed God.

In Revelation, an angel instructed the apostle John to only worship God (Revelation 19:10). Several times in Scripture Jesus receives worship (Matthew 2:11; 14:33; 28:9, 17; Luke 24:52; John 9:38). He never rebukes people for worshiping Him. If Jesus were not God, He would have told people to not worship Him, just as the angel in Revelation did. There are many other passages of Scripture that argue for Jesus’ deity.

The most important reason that Jesus has to be God is that, if He is not God, His death would not have been sufficient to pay the penalty for the sins of the world (1 John 2:2). A created being, which Jesus would be if He were not God, could not pay the infinite penalty required for sin against an infinite God. Only God could pay such an infinite penalty. Only God could take on the sins of the world (2 Corinthians 5:21), die, and be resurrected, proving His victory over sin and death.

All these verses have been hashed out BR, they prove nothing new.

In the Bible many Kings, and prophets were worshipped as God's agents..

You have made your choice and you will answer for it.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I don't think OP was interested in anything but trying to force a non-trin idea down people's throats, despite the genuine interest people might show in a discussion.

How long before God made the Earth do you reckon He might have made the angels?

I say it was the same day. :D