What God Requires For Our Salvation

Robert Pate

Banned
Only those who are Born of God have the God-Given ability to Hear God's Words.

John 8:47
He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

So unless a person is Born of God, born again 1 Pet. 1:23, they are prevented from the spiritual hearing of God's Words John 8:47.

See, God is in control of who He gives Spiritual Hearing to.

It's not by just any man's own imaginary freewill!

~~~

Your Calvinist God is unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous and is a tyrant. It is not possible to have saving faith in your mean, cruel, Calvinist God.

Nanja

Your Calvinist God is unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous and is a tyrant. It is not possible to have saving faith in your mean, cruel, Calvinist God.

Go ahead foolish man, continue to walk in pride and deny the Power of God 2 Tim. 3:5.

For He has prevented you from believing in Him John 10:26!

So you shall continue to dishonor the True God and His Attributes, referring to Him as unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous and a tyrant, mean and cruel; and do so just exactly as He has so appointed for you!

The scriptures are clear that Eternal God does whatever He pleases with His Creation:

Makes some vessels of His wrath, and others His Vessels of Mercy Rom. 9:20-23

Dan. 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

Job 23:13-14
But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.
For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him.

Ps. 115:3
But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.

Ps. 135:6-7
Whatsoever the LORD pleased, that did he in heaven, and in earth, in the seas, and all deep places.
He causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings for the rain; he bringeth the wind out of his treasuries.

Is. 46:10
Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying,
My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

God has Chosen many in Union with Christ before the foundation to be His Sons Eph. 1:4-5; John 17:2; Rev. 21:7.

But God has appointed others, who were condemned already John 3:18,36, to go into the second death:

Rev. 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Prov. 16:4
The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
Go ahead foolish man, continue to walk in pride and deny the Power of God 2 Tim. 3:5.

For He has prevented you from believing in Him John 10:26!

So you shall continue to dishonor the True God and His Attributes, referring to Him as unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous and a tyrant, mean and cruel; and do so just exactly as He has so appointed for you!

The scriptures are clear that Eternal God does whatever He pleases with His Creation:

And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.
For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him.

Whatsoever the LORD pleased, that did he in heaven, and in earth, in the seas, and all deep places.
He causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings for the rain; he bringeth the wind out of his treasuries.

Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying,

God has Chosen many in Union with Christ before the foundation to be His Sons Eph. 1:4-5; John 17:2; Rev. 21:7.

But God has appointed others, who were condemned already John 3:18,36, to go into the second death:

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

~~~

God cannot sin against himself. He is bound by his holy, just, merciful, righteous, nature.

This is why he cannot predestinate people to heaven or to hell.

All that God does he does within his holy, just, merciful, righteous nature. This is why we can trust him and believe in him, he always does that which is right in his own eyes and in the eyes of others.

You will not be able to accuse God of being unjust in the judgment. However, you will be accused of blasphemy and lies about God and his Son Jesus Christ and will be condemned.

Nanja

God cannot sin against himself. He is bound by his holy, just, merciful, righteous, nature.

This is why he cannot predestinate people to heaven or to hell.

All that God does he does within his holy, just, merciful, righteous nature. This is why we can trust him and believe in him, he always does that which is right in his own eyes and in the eyes of others.

You will not be able to accuse God of being unjust in the judgment. However, you will be accused of blasphemy and lies about God and his Son Jesus Christ and will be condemned.

I know you don't believe any of the scriptures I posted.

Yet you have maintained that you believe all the scriptures.

But you are a liar John 8:44; Rev. 21:8!

~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
I know you don't believe any of the scriptures I posted.

Yet you have maintained that you believe all the scriptures.

But you are a liar John 8:44; Rev. 21:8!

~~~

The holy, just, merciful, righteous nature of God calls all things into question, even the Bible itself.

God cannot and will not sin against himself nor will he sin against his created beings.

Your Calvinist doctrine calls you to believe that God is a sinner like you.

You cannot believe that God is holy, just, merciful and righteous. This is why you are lost. You don't have faith in God and his Son Jesus Christ. This is why you are a lost Calvinist.

Nanja

The holy, just, merciful, righteous nature of God calls all things into question, even the Bible itself.

God cannot and will not sin against himself nor will he sin against his created beings.

You cannot believe that God is holy, just, merciful and righteous. This is why you are lost. You don't have faith in God and his Son Jesus Christ. This is why you are a lost Calvinist.

Pate just admitted that he questions the the Authority and Truth of the scriptures themselves if they don't conform to his false freewill religion!

~~~

beloved57

You teach that God is an Unjust God punishing the Righteous, them Christ made Righteous by His Obedience Rom 5:19. You say folk He made righteous shall still be punished by God in the second death !

beloved57

Do you see a bunch of sinners on the bottom of my page?

Jesus said, "BEWARE OF MEN". Only listen to those that believe the Gospel and justification by faith.

Lol, since when did you believe the Gospel ? How can a man like you who teaches that the death of Christ failed to save sinners He died for be a Gospel believer ? You dont even believe the Good News !

Nanja

Lol, since when did you believe the Gospel ? How can a man like you who teaches that the death of Christ failed to save sinners He died for be a Gospel believer ? You dont even believe the Good News !

Right, 'cause the Good News doesn't apply to him.

~~~

Robert Pate

Banned

God is not taking anyone to heaven that does not honor his Son.

The "Good News" is that Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil so that..."Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13. The gates of heaven have been thrown wide open to all who do nothing more than call on the name of the Lord. Our God is rich in mercy and is not willing that any should perish, 2 Peter 3:9.

beloved57

God is not taking anyone to heaven that does not honor his Son.

The "Good News" is that Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil so that..."Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13. The gates of heaven have been thrown wide open to all who do nothing more than call on the name of the Lord. Our God is rich in mercy and is not willing that any should perish, 2 Peter 3:9.

After Christ has done all God required to save sinners He died for,you teach that those sinners still wind up lost in their sins! That's a crying shame!

Robert Pate

Banned
After Christ has done all God required to save sinners He died for,you teach that those sinners still wind up lost in their sins! That's a crying shame!

You are a fool to reject what God has done for you in Jesus Christ.

You are a sure fire candidate for hell.

Robert Pate

Banned
So in essence you believe that all Christ did to save all the sinners He did it for, wasn't enough to save them !

Nothing, absolutely nothing, is yours until you receive it by faith. God does not impose. Everything is offered as a free gift from God, Ephesians 2:8.

"But as many as received him (Jesus) to them gave he the power to become the Sons of God, even to them that believe upon his name" John 1:12.