What God Requires For Our Salvation

beloved57

You are unteachable.

The scripture plainly says... "When we were enemies" Past tence. Means before we were saved we were enemies of God.

I know what it reads those Christ died for were reconciled to God by His death while/when they were enemies, hating God, rejecting Him Rom 5:10 !

Robert Pate

Banned
I know what it reads those Christ died for were reconciled to God by His death while/when they were enemies, hating God, rejecting Him Rom 5:10 !

Like I said, you are unteachable. It doesn't matter what the Bible says, all that matters is what you want to believe, which are lies.

beloved57

Like I said, you are unteachable. It doesn't matter what the Bible says, all that matters is what you want to believe, which are lies.

You dont believe the scripture Rom 5:10 those Christ died for are reconciled to God when they are enemies hating him !

Robert Pate

Banned
You dont believe the scripture Rom 5:10 those Christ died for are reconciled to God when they are enemies hating him !

You don't understand plain English. Here try again.

"For if "WHEN" (past tense) we "WERE" (past tence) enemies. You cannot be reconciled unto God and be his enemy. Doesn't make sense.

beloved57

You don't understand plain English. Here try again.

"For if "WHEN" (past tense) we "WERE" (past tence) enemies. You cannot be reconciled unto God and be his enemy. Doesn't make sense.

See this one verse condemns all false religions like yours ! Because Gods elect were reconciled to God by Christ's death when they were enemies, hating God and Christ ! Rom 5:10

beloved57

pates lie

The words when we were enemies are in the present tense.

the word when is the word ōn its the present participle of eimi:

ὤν ṓn, oan; present participle of G1510; being:—be, come, have.

This makes you a liar, which is not uncommon ! So its when being enemies, we were reconciled to God !

Robert Pate

Banned
See this one verse condemns all false religions like yours ! Because Gods elect were reconciled to God by Christ's death when they were enemies, hating God and Christ ! Rom 5:10

Not only do you not understand the use of the words "WHEN" and "WERE". You don't understand what "RECONCILIATION" means.

RECONCILE: "To bring back to friendship after estrangement".

musterion

pates lie

The words when we were enemies are in the present tense.

the word when is the word ōn its the present participle of eimi:

ὤν ṓn, oan; present participle of G1510; being:—be, come, have.

This makes you a liar, which is not uncommon ! So its when being enemies, we were reconciled to God !

Now deal with "were reconciled." Past tense or not?

ttruscott

GOD requires nothing from us for our salvation because the elect are under HIS PROMISE called election to save us from any and all sin by HIS grace through faith. All things work to the good for those in HIS promise and if HE has promised us salvation by HIS work, who will stop HIM from achieving that?

There are other things we MUST fulfill for HIM in our sanctification but not, certainly not, in our salvation.

beloved57

Not only do you not understand the use of the words "WHEN" and "WERE". You don't understand what "RECONCILIATION" means.

RECONCILE: "To bring back to friendship after estrangement".

Your lie has been exposed. Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while being enemies Rom 5:10

Robert Pate

Banned
Your lie has been exposed. Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while being enemies Rom 5:10

The scripture does not say, "While they are enemies" it says "When they were enemies" Past tence. I bet that you got an F in English when you were in school. You did go to school didn't you?

flintstoned

The scripture does not say, "While they are enemies" it says "When they were enemies" Past tence. I bet that you got an F in English when you were in school. You did go to school didn't you?

When were they reconciled? When they were enemies. "While" is used interchangeably here with "when" in most versions of the bible.

New International Version
For if, while we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!

New Living Translation
For since our friendship with God was restored by the death of his Son while we were still his enemies, we will certainly be saved through the life of his Son.

English Standard Version
For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life.

Berean Study Bible
For if, when we were enemies of God, we were reconciled to Him through the death of His Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through His life!

Berean Literal Bible
For if, being enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved in His life!

New American Standard Bible
For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

King James Bible
For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
For if, while we were enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, then how much more, having been reconciled, will we be saved by His life!

International Standard Version
For if, while we were enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, will we be saved by his life!

NET Bible
For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of his Son, how much more, since we have been reconciled, will we be saved by his life?

New Heart English Bible
For if, while we were enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we will be saved by his life.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
For if when we were enemies, God was reconciled with us in the death of his Son, how much more therefore, in his reconciliation, shall we live all the more by his life?

GOD'S WORD® Translation
If the death of his Son restored our relationship with God while we were still his enemies, we are even more certain that, because of this restored relationship, the life of his Son will save us.

New American Standard 1977
For if while we were enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

Jubilee Bible 2000
For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled with God by the death of his Son, much more, now reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

King James 2000 Bible
For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

American King James Version

American Standard Version
For if, while we were enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, shall we be saved by his life;

Douay-Rheims Bible
For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son; much more, being reconciled, shall we be saved by his life.

Darby Bible Translation
For if, being enemies, we have been reconciled to God through the death of his Son, much rather, having been reconciled, we shall be saved in [the power of] his life.

English Revised Version
For if, while we were enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, shall we be saved by his life;

Webster's Bible Translation
For if when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son; much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Weymouth New Testament
For if while we were hostile to God we were reconciled to Him through the death of His Son, it is still more certain that now that we are reconciled, we shall obtain salvation through Christ's life.

World English Bible
For if, while we were enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we will be saved by his life.

Young's Literal Translation
for if, being enemies, we have been reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved in his life.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
There's a popular misconception that people are 'born sinners'. In fact, it's a pretty well ingrained cliche among certain majorities.
It is due to conflating sin nature with sin itself.

Robert Pate

Banned
There's a popular misconception that people are 'born sinners'. In fact, it's a pretty well ingrained cliche among certain majorities.
It is due to conflating sin nature with sin itself.

It is not a misconception. Its a Biblical truth, Psalm 51:5.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It is not a misconception. Its a Biblical truth, Psalm 51:5.

You have poor comprehension skills. That is why people like you come to wrong conclusions.
The common theme is that one is born from sin and into sin. You have to first sin to be a sinner.

Or you can misinterpret the Bible and be dissonant about the fact that your notion sends infants to Hell :idunno:

The fact that you all can't put away small error after it's been debunked leaves no mystery as to how heresy spirals into lunacy :rolleyes:

Robert Pate

Banned
You have poor comprehension skills. That is why people like you come to wrong conclusions.
The common theme is that one is born from sin and into sin. You have to first sin to be a sinner.

Or you can misinterpret the Bible and be dissonant about the fact that your notion sends infants to Hell :idunno:

The fact that you all can't put away small error after it's been debunked leaves no mystery as to how heresy spirals into lunacy :rolleyes:

Before you can understand spiritual things you have to believe what the Bible says.

King David wrote, "Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me" Psalm 51:5.

You don't want to hear that, so you just simply dismiss it. Instead you want to believe a heretic.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Before you can understand spiritual things you have to believe what the Bible says.

King David wrote, "Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me" Psalm 51:5.

You don't want to hear that, so you just simply dismiss it. Instead you want to believe a heretic.

King David is saying the same thing I just described, just as your other reference.

You're the heretic. The rest of Christianity thinks yall are retarded, to be perfectly frank, because you refuse to even concede to these things- you want to be 'right' and attempt it by being patently 'wrong'.
That's redamndiculous :rolleyes:

Robert Pate

Banned
King David is saying the same thing I just described, just as your other reference.

You're the heretic. The rest of Christianity thinks yall are retarded, to be perfectly frank, because you refuse to even concede to these things- you want to be 'right' and attempt it by being patently 'wrong'.
That's redamndiculous :rolleyes:

I believe what the Bible says. You can believe whatever you want to believe. The Bible clearly says, "I was shapen in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceive me" Psalm 51:5. Your problem is not with me, your problem is with God's word.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I believe what the Bible says. You can believe whatever you want to believe. The Bible clearly says, "I was shapen in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceive me" Psalm 51:5. Your problem is not with me, your problem is with God's word.

If you believed what the Bible says, you would believe what the Bible is saying in the verses you are putting up.
Don't you know how to interpret basic context :chuckle:

I was shapen in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceive me

Let it sink in.