What God Requires For Our Salvation

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The scripture is plainly saying that we are born sinners.

Except it doesn't. Learn to read, seriously.

I was shapen in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceive me

Born from sin. How are you a sinner if you've never sinned :doh:

You have no fear of God, because you have no shame in being a liar.

Robert Pate

Banned
Except it doesn't. Learn to read, seriously.

I was shapen in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceive me

Born from sin, and into sin. Not 'born a sinner'. How are you a sinner if you've never sinned :doh:

We are sinners because we are born after Adam, Romans 5:12.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
We are sinners because we are born after Adam, Romans 5:12.

And there you go, completely misinterpreting scripture again :chuckle:

There is a difference between an inherit sin nature and being a sinner. A child is not a sinner until they are autonomous and actively commit a sin.

It's not rocket science, stop being stupid and acknowledge that the cliche is a misconception. I would ask if you have no problem with God being contradictory in that He doesn't save sinners without faith but would save an infant, but I'm not going to drag it out and let you use it as a way to rationalize your error. You're simply wrong.

Ben Masada

There's a popular misconception that people are 'born sinners'. In fact, it's a pretty well ingrained cliche among certain majorities. It is due to conflating sin nature with sin itself.

I agree with you as being a misconception to allege that people are born sinners. This is the same as to distort the Word of God from the Truth that He created man perfect, without sin. Only as man reached the age of liability, he misused his Freewill into committing evil. (Ecclesiastes 7:29 KJV)

BoyStan

Every child comes into this world 'dead in sins and transgressions'. They are guilty in Adam. This is not perverse it is the plain truth of God in his word. People hate this truth. They argue strongly against this revealed truth of God. This arguing is a display of man's pride in his arrogance and refusal to submit to the teaching of God's Word.

BoyStan

God requires nothing from us for our salvation. He calls his chosen to salvation. He gives them a new heart to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. God supplies everything that we need for salvation. being 'dead in sins and transgressions' means we do nothing for our salvation, it is God's calling that grants us all we need to be saved. faith in Christ is a gift from God

Robert Pate

Banned
And there you go, completely misinterpreting scripture again :chuckle:

There is a difference between an inherit sin nature and being a sinner. A child is not a sinner until they are autonomous and actively commit a sin.

It's not rocket science, stop being stupid and acknowledge that the cliche is a misconception. I would ask if you have no problem with God being contradictory in that He doesn't save sinners without faith but would save an infant, but I'm not going to drag it out and let you use it as a way to rationalize your error. You're simply wrong.

You apparently have never raised any children. That little bundle of Joy is a sinner right out of the womb.

Zeke

Not sinners just divine youth Galatians 4:1 Romans 8:20, getting to partake of the tree of good and evil restrained in a temporal body of flesh and blood Luke 15:11-13 that inherits corruption, Christ the younger son born in man being the spiritual pattern for all who awaken from Divine amnesia Romans 8:11 Luke 15:17 Acts 17:24, born from above/skull Philippians 2:5-7. The person/persona is temporal/mortal that plays the child still in ignorance about their true inheritance and follows the foot steps of the letter wrote on paper concerning this worldly kingdom which most religions and dogmas endorse for their converts instead of the only dwelling place of the Divine Spirit Luke 17:20-21, which is also the only Kingdom of God taught about through allegory/parables and symbolic tales.

beloved57

Interpret this Mr Blasphemer. Hebrews 2:9.

Those Christ tasted death for are reconciled to God while they are enemies and shall be saved by His life Rom 5:10. You believe all men without exception shall be saved by His life? That's universalism, another false doctrine.

BoyStan

People are born guilty sinners in Adam and as such are under the condemnation of God. The most popular misconception is your 'freewill'. Man is born with a sin warped will (Eph 2:1-3).

Robert Pate

Banned
People are born guilty sinners in Adam and as such are under the condemnation of God. The most popular misconception is your 'freewill'. Man is born with a sin warped will (Eph 2:1-3).

This is why he needs to hear and believe the Gospel so that he can be born again by the Gospel, 1 Peter 1:23.

Nanja

This is why he needs to hear and believe the Gospel so that he can be born again by the Gospel, 1 Peter 1:23.

Only those who are Born of God have the God-Given ability to Hear God's Words.

John 8:47
He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

So unless a person is Born of God, born again 1 Pet. 1:23, they are prevented from the spiritual hearing of God's Words John 8:47.

See, God is in control of who He gives Spiritual Hearing to.

It's not by just any man's own imaginary freewill!

~~~

Robert Pate

Banned

This is why he needs to hear the Gospel and be born again, 1 Peter 1:23.