What God Requires For Our Salvation

SimpleMan77

What God Requires For Our Salvation

[MENTION=6223]beloved57[/MENTION] it takes being led by the Spirit to be an heir of God:

Romans 8:14-17
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, THEY are the sons of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And IF children, THEN heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Earlier in the chapter he made the clear that "if ye live after the flesh, YE SHALL DIE".

Of course you can't walk, step by step, with God until you are born of the Spirit. But being born of the Spirit isn't the same as walking in the Spirit.

It takes walking in the Spirit, not in the flesh, to be saved.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

beloved57

You are a hopeless case. You change scripture to say what you want it to say.

You are not able to accept correction. Why don't you throw your Bible in the trash, you don't believe it?

You change scripture and can't believe the Gospel Truth. That's a sign you are accursed .

beloved57

What do you think that the word "WHEN" means? like in, "For if WHEN we were enemies".

If you want to know that, I recommend that you read my thread on it. I have went into detail. In the meantime, those Christ died for are reconciled to God while or when they are being enemies. They tell God, I hate your guts, they are still reconciled to God by Christ death Rom 5:10

Robert Pate

Banned
If you want to know that, I recommend that you read my thread on it. I have went into detail. In the meantime, those Christ died for are reconciled to God while or when they are being enemies. They tell God, I hate your guts, they are still reconciled to God by Christ death Rom 5:10

You screw with the scriptures to try and make them confirm your Calvinist doctrine.

In Romans 5:10 it says "When we were" Both words "When" and "Were" are past tense words.

You cannot and will not be reconciled to God while you are an enemy of God. You are trying to make the scriptures say something that they are not saying.

beloved57

You screw with the scriptures to try and make them confirm your Calvinist doctrine.

In Romans 5:10 it says "When we were" Both words "When" and "Were" are past tense words.

You cannot and will not be reconciled to God while you are an enemy of God. You are trying to make the scriptures say something that they are not saying.

You don't believe the scripture. Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are being enemies Rom 5:10

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
you arent serious

That's when some of the Jews have bar Mitzvah others at the age of thirteen.

The term "bar Mitzvah" means son of the commandment. The term "bat Mitzvah" means daughter of the commandment.

beloved57

What my God required for Salvation, His Son the Lord Jesus Christ fulfilled the requirement, and so everyone He lived and died for are saved by what He did for them !

Robert Pate

Banned
What my God required for Salvation, His Son the Lord Jesus Christ fulfilled the requirement, and so everyone He lived and died for are saved by what He did for them !

Yes and salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

According to the Bible, "God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16.

Isn't that wonderful?

Nanja

According to the Bible, "God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16.

Isn't that wonderful?

What about the world that was condemned already John 3:18, 36? No Salvation was provided for them, only Judgment Rev. 21:8!

But the Elect World God Loved John 3:16 and Christ died for John 10:11, 15 will not be condemned with the world of the non-elect 1 Cor. 11:32 in the Day of Judgment Mat. 25:41; Rev. 21:8!

2 Tim. 2:15!

~~~

COGTHW

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. John 3:5 ; Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. Acts 2:38

Obey Jesus Christ

beloved57

Isn't that wonderful?

You believe that even after Christ has performed all that is required to save them He lived and died for, they still wind up lost in their sins. Is not that not wonderful ?

beloved57

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. John 3:5 ; Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. Acts 2:38

Obey Jesus Christ

Thats works salvation. Those Christ obeyed for are made Righteous Rom 5:19

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, [/FONT]so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]​According to this scripture, how may obeyed to make others Righteous ?[/FONT]

COGTHW

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 1 John 3:9 ; you have to obey the gospel

Obey Jesus Christ

Robert Pate

Banned
Thats works salvation. Those Christ obeyed for are made Righteous Rom 5:19

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, [/FONT]so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]​According to this scripture, how may obeyed to make others Righteous ?[/FONT]

This is why he is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. He has provided salvation for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

COGTHW

You have to be born again 5 'Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. John 3:5-7 That is to be born of God

Obey Jesus Christ