What does God's Holy Law Demand?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Did you understand the point I made ?

The point you made is irrelevant, which I can tell you know intuitively because you won't answer my very simple question.

Your answer, since I know you won't give it here, is, "No, there was no predicate reason for it at all."

John 3:16, would inform the answer to my question for nearly any Christian on the planet except those that really do understand Calvinism and actually believe it.

The following is IS what b57 believes! He will not deny it. He won't even address it. He'll ignore it and hope nobody notices it....

God, according to b57's doctrine (i.e. Calvinism), did NOT give His Son because He loved us! John 3:16 is more or less a figure of speech. It's true, Calvinist acknowledge, but only from a human perspective. From God's perspective there is no predicate cause for anything He does. God is. He is not proceeding. He is not in process. There is no cause or effect in God. God is - period. What happens in the universe does so 'because' God wills it to happen ('because' isn't a word they'd really like to use but human language being what it is, there's no way around using terms that appear to conflict with the point the words are intended to make). And just as God Himself is both uncaused and immutable so also is His will and thus, what God does simply is what it is, it isn't caused by anything. His actions are not motivated by love or hate or anything else at all, they simply are what they are. Anything that could be a cause of God's will would itself be God because anything that is a predicate of God's will is, necessarily a predicate of God Himself. Therefore if God's will or any of His actions are caused by anything then God would not be God.​

And that is no exaggeration or spin! That is exactly the sort of convoluted blasphemy that b57 and other Calvinists want for you to believe is taught in the bible! That's what b57 claims to be the gospel itself! He has departed from Christ and has shipwrecked his own soul and wants to take yours down too. Don't let him. If you're one who has bought into Calvinism but think its only about predestination or that you can't lose your salvation, please just drop it and run. The TULIP is only the skin deep surface of the ugly abomination that is Calvinism. It's only the face (as ugly as it is) that they want you to see. It isn't true, none of it. Calvinism is a lie from beginning to end. They worship a different god, praise the wrong Jesus, preach a false gospel and say meaningless prayers to a god that does not exist.

Resting in Him,
Clete

beloved57

The point you made is irrelevant, which I can tell you know intuitively because you won't answer my very simple question.

Your answer, since I know you won't give it here, is, "No, there was no predicate reason for it at all."

John 3:16, would inform the answer to my question for nearly any Christian on the planet except those that really do understand Calvinism and actually believe it.

The following is IS what b57 believes! He will not deny it. He won't even address it. He'll ignore it and hope nobody notices it....

God, according to b57's doctrine (i.e. Calvinism), did NOT give His Son because He loved us! John 3:16 is more or less a figure of speech. It's true, Calvinist acknowledge, but only from a human perspective. From God's perspective there is no predicate cause for anything He does. God is. He is not proceeding. He is not in process. There is no cause or effect in God. God is - period. What happens in the universe does so 'because' God wills it to happen ('because' isn't a word they'd really like to use but human language being what it is, there's no way around using terms that appear to conflict with the point the words are intended to make). And just as God Himself is both uncaused and immutable so also is His will and thus, what God does simply is what it is, it isn't caused by anything. His actions are not motivated by love or hate or anything else at all, they simply are what they are. Anything that could be a cause of God's will would itself be God because anything that is a predicate of God's will is, necessarily a predicate of God Himself. Therefore if God's will or any of His actions are caused by anything then God would not be God.​

And that is no exaggeration or spin! That is exactly the sort of convoluted blasphemy that b57 and other Calvinists want for you to believe is taught in the bible! That's what b57 claims to be the gospel itself! He has departed from Christ and has shipwrecked his own soul and wants to take yours down too. Don't let him. If you're one who has bought into Calvinism but think its only about predestination or that you can't lose your salvation, please just drop it and run. The TULIP is only the skin deep surface of the ugly abomination that is Calvinism. It's only the face (as ugly as it is) that they want you to see. It isn't true, none of it. Calvinism is a lie from beginning to end. They worship a different god, praise the wrong Jesus, preach a false gospel and say meaningless prayers to a god that does not exist.

Resting in Him,
Clete
Then what you are saying is irrelevant.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Jesus Christ obeyed God for me, and by His obedience God counts me righteous Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Jesus obeyed and now you have Jesus to obey.

God's Truth

I don't know what you are talking about. What religion are you?

I am of the religion spoken of in the Bible. I am an obeyer of Christ.

All religions teach falseness, except the religion of compassion, the religion of love.

Tell me, how did you get in Christ?

I would love to tell you how I got in Christ.

Robert Pate

Banned

All religions teach falseness, except the religion of compassion, the religion of love.

You think that you got "In Christ" through your obedience, which stinks.

beloved57

I don't believe in the Christ you believe in.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

Resting in Him,
Clete

Then what you are saying is irrelevant.

Just as I predicted.

beloved57

I got in Christ by following Jesus' instructions exactly.

You believe in a different jesus christ from me. The Jesus Christ I serve made me righteous by His obedience to God's law for me Rom 5:19, and I was put in Christ by God the Father by Election of Grace Eph 1:4, Chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world. So it is of God I was in Christ 1Cor 1:30
But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

Not by me following any instructions.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
John 14 and 15 in their entirety reveal this flawlessly. Jesus' commands are made enormously clear. They are an easy yoke that carry the answer to the futile division that has emerged in Christianity.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
In addition, the word Christianity itself points to the Messiah of the Tanakh or Mikra. The name Jesus... Yehoshua means ‘the Lord saves’, and is translated into English as Joshua.

Jesus’ Hebrew name is Yeshua, which is a shortened version of Yehoshua. Yeshua means ‘he will save’, and is translated into English as Joshua.

Yeshua translated into Greek is Iesous.

Iesous transliterated into Latin is Jesu.

Jesu became Jesus in English.

In other words.... God alone meets the demands of Moses Law. Y-WH Alone Saves

Sent from my iPad using TOL

God's Truth

You believe in a different jesus christ from me. The Jesus Christ I serve made me righteous by His obedience to God's law for me Rom 5:19, and I was put in Christ by God the Father by Election of Grace Eph 1:4, Chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world. So it is of God I was in Christ 1Cor 1:30
But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

Not by me following any instructions.

You can never ever stand before God and say, "But I was never told".

I love it that I told you the truth.