What does God's Holy Law Demand?

God's Truth

Nope.
It's astounding how poorly you don't read carefully enough.

You are a Catholic. Do I have to be careful about what you say?

Here is what you said:

I'm not one to judge a person as outside of the faith, merely because they don't profess the correct formulation of the Trinity.

Belief in the Lord Jesus Christ, and being baptized, are the two things most important to determining whether a person is a member of the Body.

Those who do not profess the correct formulation of the Trinity however, ought not teach.

Did you or did you not say you are not one to judge, but then you judge those who do not agree with your false trinity doctrine?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
You are a Catholic. Do I have to be careful about what you say?
I dunno, do you?
Here is what you said:
Very good.
Did you or did you not say you are not one to judge, but then you judge those who do not agree with your false trinity doctrine?
As I said and as you quoted, "I'm not one to judge a person as outside of the faith, merely because they don't profess the correct formulation of the Trinity."

I do judge your teaching of the Trinity. It is false, wrong, incorrect, inaccurate.

Stop teaching. Cease and desist. Knock it off.

God's Truth

I dunno, do you?
Very good.
As I said and as you quoted, "I'm not one to judge a person as outside of the faith, merely because they don't profess the correct formulation of the Trinity."

I do judge your teaching of the Trinity. It is false, wrong, incorrect, inaccurate.

Stop teaching. Cease and desist. Knock it off.

I tell you to stop calling your BROTHER's in Christ 'father'.

Stop bowing to things made by the hands of humans.

Stop praying to Mary and others.

How about that?

Will you stop doing those things?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

How about that?

Or maybe Nil is right where God wants them and is again, taught by the Holy Spirit.

Maybe denominations and divisions are only there to prevent followers of Christ from killing each other for differences, but God has the whole thing under control.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned

How about that?

I've got a little too much history with you GT to see any offer of a deal by you as anything other than a perfidious facade trying to disguise your draft-animal like heartless and mindless stubbornness.

Just knock off the teaching. You've no gift for it, besides that you're not even an active member of any local ecclesial community.

God's Truth

Or maybe Nil is right where God wants them and is again, taught by the Holy Spirit.

Maybe denominations and divisions are only there to prevent followers of Christ from killing each other for differences, but God has the whole thing under control.

You speak against the knowledge of God.

You make no sense.

You do not even say what the scriptures say.

You go off on what comes up in your imagination.

God's Truth

I've got a little too much history with you GT to see any offer of a deal by you as anything other than a perfidious facade trying to disguise your draft-animal like heartless and mindless stubbornness.

Just knock off the teaching. You've no gift for it, besides that you're not even an active member of any local ecclesial community.

Are you saying those who did not believe Jesus was because he failed?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Are you saying those who did not believe Jesus was because he failed?
No. "Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses." Do you pray that?