What does God's Holy Law Demand?

God's Truth

God's Holy Law demands perfection, you don't have it to offer. Jesus is the only one that fulfilled all of the righteous demands of God's Holy Law. You don't even come close.

There are righteous people in the Old Testament and the New Testament.

Only Jesus could be the Sacrificial Lamb of God.

That does NOT mean you get out of obeying.

That is beyond ignorant.

beloved57

There are righteous people in the Old Testament and the New Testament.

Only Jesus could be the Sacrificial Lamb of God.

That does NOT mean you get out of obeying.

That is beyond ignorant.

The Jesus Christ I serve and worship, made many righteous by His own obedience, the obedience of one From 5:19!

beloved57

You do not honor ANYONE you do not obey.

Not your parents, your teacher, your boss, your spouse, and most importantly not God.
The Jesus I serve made me righteous by His honoring God for me with His obedience From 5:19!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Nanja

The Jesus I serve made me righteous by His honoring God for me with His obedience From 5:19!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Precisely stated, Brother!

The ones Christ died for are made Righteous by His one act of Obedience, not their's.

And so the ones made Righteous do keep His Commandments because His Righteousness is charged / imputed to them, His Elect, Chosen in Union with Him before the foundation Eph. 1:4-5.

The word Righteous is the Gr. word dikaios which means: righteous, observing divine laws; A. in a wide sense, upright, righteous, virtuous, keeping the commands of God.

John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

1 John 4:19
We love him, because he first loved us.

~~~~~

beloved57

God opens the eyes of those who obey Him.

Jesus Christ obeyed God for me, and by His obedience God counts me righteous Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.