What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

• He's a homo.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • He's a hypocrite.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He uses the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to tell Christians how they should live.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • He claims not to need Christ in order to be loved by God.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

beanieboy

Rimi said:
Yeah, right. I've also said that my intent is my love for God . . . . but to you that's not pure enough intent. Heathen.

So, now you are calling a Christian a Heathen?

Ohhhhhh, Moderator?????

Rimi

Pepper wrote:

Why am I an idiot?

I was able to discern that based on your post.

Do you deny that this is why hate crimes happen? THey happen because of people who think like you. People who have that ability to dehumanize a person because of one aspect of who that person is.

Would you explain to me a love crime? I don't do anything to buttboy that he doesn't do to himself . . . actually, all I'm doing is talking. He's actively trying to kill others. Who's really hating here?

Just answer my question, how can you be this mean and what are you like when you don't have the security of sitting alone in your house in front of a computer? What would you say to beanieboys face?

OK, this is why you're an idiot. I don't know who the fag it and would probably not want him serving me food. I would say the same to his butt, er face.

Are you this mean in real life? Or is it some sick online persona? Does it make you feel more powerful and fulfilled that you can be horrible to someone you don't even know? Someone who's path probably never would have crossed your own or effected your life in any way, shape or form had the internet not be invented. Does it really make you feel better about yourself?

Yer a troll. Hey, man, this is TOL. You already tried to accuse me of racial slurs. Now that that's failed, you know because you're an idiot and don't really have an argument, you have to resort to this drivel. Well, Pep, one day I could affect me if I ever need blood. You too, for that matter. Oh, and let's not forget the high ratio of pedophiles in the homo community. Speaking of that, guess you don't have a hard time with pedophiles either . . . I mean, they don't think they're hurting anyone either. Ever hear of NAMBLA? "Sex by Eight or It's Too Late!" Yeah, they show up for all the big fag parades and the gays, the "normal" gays do nothing to discourage that. That would tell any thinking person that there's an agenda here: it's how homos reproduce. But I don't expect you to get it because you don't think so red hot.

You claim to be a christian, and you may believe in that god. But if this is how you live your life, you're not living in a very christ-like way and you're giving your fellow christians a bad name.

You're obviously not a Christian, so please spare me your version of "christ-like way" . . . you already don't have a problem with homos.

Grow up and show some respect to other people, regardless of whether or not you agree with how they live their lives, whether or not you believe that they are sinning, even whether or not you like them. Just show some respect for once.

I'm all grown up, and grown up in Christ. I do show respect. Gee, it's not like I'm killing one, which was your first big thang. All I have is an opinion and THAT bothers you. But it's OK for you to have your opinion, right!?

I would think after 37 years, you would've learned something about how you're supposed to treat others, maybe you missed that lesson.

You lost me here, Hoss. 37 years. You must be a publik skew puke. You missed the basic math class down the hall.

Rimi

beanieboy said:
How dare you quote the word of God!
You are a viper, and I'm not afraid of snakes.

13Jesus replied, "Every plant not planted by my heavenly Father will be rooted up, 14so ignore them. They are blind guides leading the blind, and if one blind person guides another, they will both fall into a ditch."

Blind guide.

Gerbil lover.

eccl3_6

BANNED
Banned
Rimi said:
You dare quote the word of God, then you'll turn around and get mouthy with a guy. You are an utter pig. Satan, your father, must be so proud of you.

Woaah!!!

If you've got something to get off your chest just come out and say it. Don't be shy. Ok I realise I'm agnostic so I could be wrong on this but Jesus never said stuff like that did he. Whenever you find yourself feeling angry..try asking yourself, 'What would Jesus do?' Failing that just lose the plot and go off in a rant calling everybody the seed of satan...

whichever.

Rimi

Balder said:
Rimi, do you mind if I ask how old you are? Not that it really matters, or even that it would mean that much. Just curious.

I'm waiting for Pepper to get the math right on this one.

Rimi

eccl3_6 said:
Woaah!!!

If you've got something to get off your chest just come out and say it. Don't be shy. Ok I realise I'm agnostic so I could be wrong on this but Jesus never said stuff like that did he. Whenever you find yourself feeling angry..try asking yourself, 'What would Jesus do?' Failing that just lose the plot and go off in a rant calling everybody the seed of satan...

whichever.

When angry, I ask What DID Jesus do. But Jesus wasn't in TOL, and He didn't have sodomites brave enough to go near Him . . . the one time they had any sense. Sorry, did you have a point to make?

eccl3_6

BANNED
Banned
Rimi said:
He didn't have sodomites brave enough to go near Him . . . the one time they had any sense.
Why do you think a homosexual would have feared Jesus, why would they have required bravery to approach Him? What do you think Jesus would have done?

beanieboy

Rimi said:
When angry, I ask What DID Jesus do. But Jesus wasn't in TOL, and He didn't have sodomites brave enough to go near Him . . . the one time they had any sense. Sorry, did you have a point to make?

He had tax collectors brave enough to go near him.
He had prostitutes brave enough to go near him.

Pepper

Rimi said:
Pepper wrote:

I was able to discern that based on your post.

Would you explain to me a love crime? I don't do anything to buttboy that he doesn't do to himself . . . actually, all I'm doing is talking. He's actively trying to kill others. Who's really hating here?

OK, this is why you're an idiot. I don't know who the fag it and would probably not want him serving me food. I would say the same to his butt, er face.

Yer a troll. Hey, man, this is TOL. You already tried to accuse me of racial slurs. Now that that's failed, you know because you're an idiot and don't really have an argument, you have to resort to this drivel. Well, Pep, one day I could affect me if I ever need blood. You too, for that matter. Oh, and let's not forget the high ratio of pedophiles in the homo community. Speaking of that, guess you don't have a hard time with pedophiles either . . . I mean, they don't think they're hurting anyone either. Ever hear of NAMBLA? "Sex by Eight or It's Too Late!" Yeah, they show up for all the big fag parades and the gays, the "normal" gays do nothing to discourage that. That would tell any thinking person that there's an agenda here: it's how homos reproduce. But I don't expect you to get it because you don't think so red hot.

You're obviously not a Christian, so please spare me your version of "christ-like way" . . . you already don't have a problem with homos.

I'm all grown up, and grown up in Christ. I do show respect. Gee, it's not like I'm killing one, which was your first big thang. All I have is an opinion and THAT bothers you. But it's OK for you to have your opinion, right!?

You lost me here, Hoss. 37 years. You must be a publik skew puke. You missed the basic math class down the hall.

#1. I never accused you of racial slurs, i simply asked why that would get someone banned but such abusive language as you use is ok.

#2. I also never accused you of commiting a hate crime, I said it is thought processes such as yours that breed hate crimes...learn to read my posts please, although based on your spelling, I'm not entirely sure you know how to read.

#3. you could affect you if you ever need blood?

#4. No, I'm not a christian, I chose to leave that way of thinking because of people like you.

#5. There are heterosexual pedophiles as well, just as there are heterosexuals that have AIDS, you need to stop using such broad statements, they wouldn't hold up in court.

#6. You keep calling me an idiot and saying "you don't think so red hot" when your use of grammar and spelling is downright atrocious....ironic.

#7. Actually, no, I'm not a troll, I'm a human, I have proof.

#8. I didn't say you weren't entitled to an opinion, I just asked you to show respect for your fellow man, which you are still not doing. You resort to petty insults and vitriolic diatribes which do nothing but make yourself look silly and undereducated.

#9. Oh, I'm sorry, you're 43....that's even worse.

#10. I'm assuming the publik skew puke you mean public school puke...and no, i went to one of the best private catholic schools in my state.

eccl3_6

BANNED
Banned
Pepper said:
#4. No, I'm not a christian, I chose to leave that way of thinking because of people like you.

Hey thats why I'm not a Christian too! Most of them are fine, outstanding people but I can't affiliate myself with such hateful people even if they are the minority.

If you want the Church to prosper people, sort people like this out first before you get to people like Beanie.

Kind of like 'he who is without sin cast the first stone'

Nineveh

Merely Christian
eccl3_6 said:
Where is it in the bible that it is says words to the effect...'do not judge lest you be judged.'

Please don't forget to quote the whole thing, including the part that reads, "You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

and 'love thy neighbour'.

You forgot the "Love God with your whole being" part that comes before your half quote.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
And bean, for one who wants to use the Bible as a weapon while ignoring everything it says to you, try on the one about bearing false witness. Which you did and still have not amended.

Rimi,
Gerbils? We can't prove that. It's not like we don't have enough to work with without getting into things we can't prove.

Pepper

Nineveh said:
Supporting a sodomite in his deathstyle isn't loving.

Nobody asked you to support him, just respect that he is a human being too. No one asked you to agree with him or say that he's not sinning or anything, just don't be abusive, don't be hateful, don't use abusive and vulgar language. There are nicer ways to get your point across. And those who are being respectful and nice and civil are more likely to be respected back and they are more likely to be listened to.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Pepper said:
Nobody asked you to support him,

I'm not, you are. And what you are doing isn't love.

just don't be abusive, don't be hateful, don't use abusive and vulgar language.

Firstly, could you point out an example where you feel I have been, "abusive, hateful", and/or "vulgar"? Secondly, who are you to instruct someone in witnessing?

There are nicer ways to get your point across.

Ok, I'll bite. After you have provided the example of my being "abusive, hateful" and/or "vulgar", please provide your example of how to say what was said correctly.

And those who are being respectful and nice and civil are more likely to be respected back and they are more likely to be listened to.

Really? I've seen bean reject every witness that has come to him, yes, even the "respectful/nice/civil" ones.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Pepper said:
Nobody asked you to support him, just respect that he is a human being too. No one asked you to agree with him or say that he's not sinning or anything, just don't be abusive, don't be hateful, don't use abusive and vulgar language. There are nicer ways to get your point across. And those who are being respectful and nice and civil are more likely to be respected back and they are more likely to be listened to.
Pepper, you are new here. Beanie is not.

All avenues have been exhausted.

Beanie is hell bent on being a perverted sinner.

At some point you must call a duck, a duck.

Rimi

Nineveh said:
Rimi,
Gerbils? We can't prove that. It's not like we don't have enough to work with without getting into things we can't prove.

I didn't say he was actually doing anything with them. He's a buddhist, he harps on lovelovelove. Couldn't I suppose he loves gerbils? ;)

Pepper

Nineveh said:
I'm not, you are. And what you are doing isn't love.

Firstly, could you point out an example where you feel I have been, "abusive, hateful", and/or "vulgar"? Secondly, who are you to instruct someone in witnessing?

Ok, I'll bite. After you have provided the example of my being "abusive, hateful" and/or "vulgar", please provide your example of how to say what was said correctly.

Really? I've seen bean reject every witness that has come to him, yes, even the "respectful/nice/civil" ones.

I didn't say you had been abusive, hateful and vulgar, I was speaking in general. And in general the people around here could be a hell of a lot nicer.

Status
Not open for further replies.